Anthony Quinn Warner suspect in nashville bombing

Last edited:
The reports say that there are human remains found at the site of the explosion. They also say that there was a broadcast from the RV that a bomb was going to go off in 15 minutes. Gun shots were fired which to me indicated that this was attempt to get the police there on the scene before the explosion. My guess is that whomever did this, died in the blast in the RV. It could be the same guy they are looking for. The warning is interesting in that it did prevent additional loss of life. I would guess that this guy died in the incident yet he gave out a warning. A suicide attempt and he had a grudge against a business in that area.

What if he didn't do it?

like Richard Jewell...
Exactly. I hate the rush to judgment because once all of his information is put there as in the OP, there is no reeling it back in.

All I'm all saying is can we wait until law enforcement at least takes him into custody and charges him IF they have the evidence to do so before we electronically string him up.

It appears he is dead already.

so they think those are his remains?

Yes....if he were alive he would be in custody already.
looks like a suicide bombing

The reports say that there are human remains found at the site of the explosion. They also say that there was a broadcast from the RV that a bomb was going to go off in 15 minutes. Gun shots were fired which to me indicated that this was attempt to get the police there on the scene before the explosion. My guess is that whomever did this, died in the blast in the RV. It could be the same guy they are looking for. The warning is interesting in that it did prevent additional loss of life. I would guess that this guy died in the incident yet he gave out a warning. A suicide attempt and he had a grudge against a business in that area.
Maybe. Who knows. Maybe a cool plan to kill someone, and dispose of the body in a spectacular was, so everybody thinks you are the one dead, in a "terrorist" explosion of your making. I always said American extremists did not have the courage of their convictions to die as suicide bombers, and of course no motive has been given Mr. Warner. And yes, in actuality I suspect it to be the late Mr. Warner.

And if he had a Muslim name or an Hispanic one can you imagine how over joyed Newsmax and inforwars would have been..
Thats true

but they are too small to match the human resources that the other 99% of the media that libs have at their disposal

This is a sad state of affairs.

1609028613496.png

Wow...fast work...
The media moves fast when they smell white blood in the water
But you know that you and many others will not believe the media anymore. It is like watching the Prog comedy shills also without a laugh track. A true underground needs to be established. In more rural areas this can be achieved. If it is wanted.

Three names!!! This is bad!
Someone had a sense of humor.

The guy is 63 years old. What little evidence there is suggests he is a democrat as he was reported to the FBI twice and they blew it off.

It sounds suspiciously like FBI behavior when they were warned about the Boston Bomber Brothers. They blew that off too. Why? Because the boys were refugees. The FBI has an affinity for bombs and the bombers who set them off.

Last edited:
Wow...fast work...
The media moves fast when they smell white blood in the water

You notice how quickly they said he was white.....can you imagine how over-joyed they were about that....if he had been a minority member we would not be told for days.

Police reports ALWAYS include "white", "black" etc in describing people of interest along with hair/eye coloring height, weight and what they were seen wearing, but I'm sure ignoring that fact serves your crackpot agenda.

They rarely use the word black when describing a suspect....and the media admits it and execuses it by saying they do not want to make blacks look bad.

They will show a video of a perp....which kinda makes a mockery of their sop regarding printing the race of a suspect.

Anyhow...
f you are not going to disclose an accurate description of suspects, because it blows to pieces the establishment story about "equality" and racial diversity being a "strength", then why report these incidents at all?? The fact that you report attacks on joggers in Ft. Thomas but stop at simply an age of the attackers without giving an account of the race of the attackers, certainly something that is relevant to finding these people, shows you put political correctness over public safety.

This system shows over and over again that its flawed and failed policies are more important, perpetuating their myth is more important, than safety and truth.

You, the media, are the enemy. Once this country understands that then we can possibly go about fixing things.

Until then why don't you just omit even wasting time and insulting the intelligence of people who see through your obfuscation and evil - just save your managed news for people who can't see it is total BS, those numbers are becoming fewer and fewer, and the decline of the American newspaper reflects that, people have had it with your managed and suppressed facts.

Last edited:
What if he didn't do it?

like Richard Jewell...
Exactly. I hate the rush to judgment because once all of his information is put there as in the OP, there is no reeling it back in.

All I'm all saying is can we wait until law enforcement at least takes him into custody and charges him IF they have the evidence to do so before we electronically string him up.
Pretty sure that if it is him..he was in the camper when it blew.

Forum List

Back