Anthony Quinn Warner suspect in nashville bombing

Nothing in the op said he was guilty.....merely a suspect.

I saw "person of interest"...

Duh

Your thread title is misleading...
It is...person of interest is not suspect..but it is often the first step....and the trailer link is pretty hard for cops to ignore.

Person of Interest is just pc for suspect

1609032380522.png

Nothing in the op said he was guilty.....merely a suspect.

I saw "person of interest"...

Duh

Your thread title is misleading...
It is...person of interest is not suspect..but it is often the first step....and the trailer link is pretty hard for cops to ignore.

Person of Interest is just pc for suspect

No, actually, from a legal perspective they're very different...

Sounds like he was a loner, could be a suicide like they say.

If you're going to blow yourself up, maybe you could find a fucking open field somewhere.
If you really wanted to blow yourself up you would be where the explosion was. Not have some one else blow themselves up.

Wow...fast work...
The media moves fast when they smell white blood in the water

You notice how quickly they said he was white.....can you imagine how over-joyed they were about that....if he had been a minority member we would not be told for days.

Police reports ALWAYS include "white", "black" etc in describing people of interest along with hair/eye coloring height, weight and what they were seen wearing, but I'm sure ignoring that fact serves your crackpot agenda.

No, the latest trend in the media is that race is never publicized. They wouldn't want to offend anyone. That makes it much harder to find the culprits.

Remember when George Zimmerman was being vilified in the media for killing Treyvon Martin. The story held up pretty well until pictures of Zimmerman showed up with him resembling someone who rode with Pancho Villa!

What if he didn't do it?

like Richard Jewell...
Exactly. I hate the rush to judgment because once all of his information is put there as in the OP, there is no reeling it back in.

All I'm all saying is can we wait until law enforcement at least takes him into custody and charges him IF they have the evidence to do so before we electronically string him up.

It appears he is dead already.

I know, right? how convenient. :rolleyes-41:

He plants a bomb, gives a 15 minute warning....sticks around and gets blown up.

Sheer and undiluted BS I say, but hey, that's my opinion. ;)

Wow...fast work...
The media moves fast when they smell white blood in the water

You notice how quickly they said he was white.....can you imagine how over-joyed they were about that....if he had been a minority member we would not be told for days.

Police reports ALWAYS include "white", "black" etc in describing people of interest along with hair/eye coloring height, weight and what they were seen wearing, but I'm sure ignoring that fact serves your crackpot agenda.

They rarely use the word black when describing a suspect....and the media admits it and execuses it by saying they do not want to make blacks look bad.

They will show a video of a perp....which kinda makes a mockery of their sop regarding printing the race of a suspect.

Anyhow...
f you are not going to disclose an accurate description of suspects, because it blows to pieces the establishment story about "equality" and racial diversity being a "strength", then why report these incidents at all?? The fact that you report attacks on joggers in Ft. Thomas but stop at simply an age of the attackers without giving an account of the race of the attackers, certainly something that is relevant to finding these people, shows you put political correctness over public safety.

This system shows over and over again that its flawed and failed policies are more important, perpetuating their myth is more important, than safety and truth.

You, the media, are the enemy. Once this country understands that then we can possibly go about fixing things.

Until then why don't you just omit even wasting time and insulting the intelligence of people who see through your obfuscation and evil - just save your managed news for people who can't see it is total BS, those numbers are becoming fewer and fewer, and the decline of the American newspaper reflects that, people have had it with your managed and suppressed facts.

I don't "report" a goddam thing, Dinky. Check your meds.

Three names!!! This is bad!

Three names connected to the movies. That don't smell right.

One thing we know by now ---- if the suspect has three names you KNOW there's a second shooter on the grassy knoll.
In the Martin Luther King shooting ,the Feds were after a man who used the name "Eric Starvo Galt".

Okay, if I really have to explain ---- it was a joke.

Forum List

Back