Anthony Quinn Warner suspect in nashville bombing

Wow...fast work...
The media moves fast when they smell white blood in the water

You notice how quickly they said he was white.....can you imagine how over-joyed they were about that....if he had been a minority member we would not be told for days.

Police reports ALWAYS include "white", "black" etc in describing people of interest along with hair/eye coloring height, weight and what they were seen wearing, but I'm sure ignoring that fact serves your crackpot agenda.

No, the latest trend in the media is that race is never publicized. They wouldn't want to offend anyone. That makes it much harder to find the culprits.

Remember when George Zimmerman was being vilified in the media for killing Treyvon Martin. The story held up pretty well until pictures of Zimmerman showed up with him resembling someone who rode with Pancho Villa!

No I don't. I paid no attention to that. It wasn't important.
Perhaps getting lost inside cherrypicked events to suit a predecided narrative isn't the best approach, ya think?

Clever.
Liberal thugs steal an RV, kidnap the owner (or some random "whitey") dope him up and strap him in the driver's seat.

Instant to any search for the real perps.

How do you do toxicity tests on ashes?

Three names!!! This is bad!

Three names connected to the movies. That don't smell right.

One thing we know by now ---- if the suspect has three names you KNOW there's a second shooter on the grassy knoll.
We dont actually since Oswald acted alone

SMGDFH

Oswald did not act alone. Cruz's father helped. Ask trump. He is the one that discovered it. What a "stable genius" he is....

One thing we know by now ---- if the suspect has three names you KNOW there's a second shooter on the grassy knoll.

SMGDFH

Oswald did not act alone. Cruz's father helped. Ask trump. He is the one that discovered it. What a "stable genius" he is....

I understand Hugo Chávez, Chico Ruíz and George Soros were there too.

Not a whole lot of info yet on the suspect.....this is all I could find on him.

5'5" ? He's Mezkin ?

Nothing in the op said he was guilty.....merely a suspect.

I saw "person of interest"...

Duh

Your thread title is misleading...
It is...person of interest is not suspect..but it is often the first step....and the trailer link is pretty hard for cops to ignore.

Person of Interest is just pc for suspect

No, actually, from a legal perspective they're very different...

How can one be a person of interest if he is not a suspect to begin with?

If you have some legal expertise why not explain the difference from a legal perspective?

Wow...fast work...

You notice how quickly they said he was white.....can you imagine how over-joyed they were about that....if he had been a minority member we would not be told for days.
That's a lie. But they probably had to say he was white because people like you bark about black crime all the time like whites never do it. Then there will be those like you trying to blame Black Lives Matter.

In the Martin Luther King shooting ,the Feds were after a man who used the name "Eric Starvo Galt".

Okay, if I really have to explain ---- it was a joke.
I don't joke about terrorist attacks. But I am sure Democrats do.

That's a lie. But they probably had to say he was white because people like you bark about black crime all the time like whites never do it. Then there will be those like you trying to blame Black Lives Matter.
Can anyone here find even a tiny shred of logic in that post?

I cant

Without realizing it IM2 just conceded the point that myself and TheGreenHornet have been making

What if he didn't do it?

like Richard Jewell...
Exactly. I hate the rush to judgment because once all of his information is put there as in the OP, there is no reeling it back in.

All I'm all saying is can we wait until law enforcement at least takes him into custody and charges him IF they have the evidence to do so before we electronically string him up.

It appears he is dead already.

I know, right? how convenient. :rolleyes-41:

He plants a bomb, gives a 15 minute warning....sticks around and gets blown up.

Sheer and undiluted BS I say, but hey, that's my opinion. ;)

You need to go to Qanon site and see what their latest conspiracy theory is on the bombing. It seems like you are already trending in that direction. How about we wait and see what the FBI and the ATF find?

SMGDFH

And Bill Gates paid for the whole operation....wait...he was like eight years old....

In the Martin Luther King shooting ,the Feds were after a man who used the name "Eric Starvo Galt".

SMGDFH

And Bill Gates paid for the whole operation....wait...he was like eight years old.
B*st*rd!
d2jrdz1-9af042aa-d760-49e4-b206-6949921a3496.jpg

Hmmm...So this guy's a burglar alarm expert and blew up a major communications hub.

I wouldn't be surprised if they find out Monday morning that there was a major bank heist in the area.

The problem with democrats whether it be terrorism or something else....truth is rarely their goal....and they get away with it because the media covers for them.

The media has made a huge mistake with their bias for the last 4 yrs. They really believe they have gotten away with their bias and fake news....mistakenly thinking the American People have not noticed....it is like the old line--you can fool some of the people some of the time but yo cannot fool all the people all of the time.

What I mean by this --the media in the next year will be scrutinized by congress like never before....the congress may not be able to do much about it at this time...but they will get the ball rolling and eventually it will force the propaganda machine aka the MSM to submit to media reform...they will not like it but it will happen....because the American people will demand it ---understanding ---a free society must not only have a free press but a honest press...not devoted to propaganda or a particular agenda as they have been for at least the last 4 years but it goes back much farther but never to the extreme it has during Donald Trump's term.

Hmmm...So this guy's a burglar alarm expert and blew up a major communications hub.

I wouldn't be surprised if they find out Monday morning that there was a major bank heist in the area.

Been binging on netflix?

The problem with democrats whether it be terrorism or something else....truth is rarely their goal....and they get away with it because the media covers for them.

The media has made a huge mistake with their bias for the last 4 yrs. They really believe they have gotten away with their bias and fake news....mistakenly thinking the American People have not noticed....it is like the old line--you can fool some of the people some of the time but yo cannot fool all the people all of the time.

What I mean by this --the media in the next year will be scrutinized by congress like never before....the congress may not be able to do much about it at this time...but they will get the ball rolling and eventually it will force the propaganda machine aka the MSM to submit to media reform...they will not like it but it will happen....because the American people will demand it ---understanding ---a free society must not only have a free press but a honest press...not devoted to propaganda or a particular agenda as they have been for at least the last 4 years but it goes back much farther but never to the extreme it has during Donald Trump's term.

It seems I remember the media reporting the facts and truth and Kelly Anne coming up with the term "alternative facts." That would be the goal of the trump Regime. They have been promoting alternative facts since their inception. It all began when trump lied about the size of his inauguration crowd and it got worse over the four years. And what happened to WH staff that made the mistake of actually stating the truth or quoting actual facts? They were fired or pressured out.

Now, trump has decided that if he is going down, the entire country needs to suffer with him. He is trying to leave the Biden administration with as many problems as possible. He is busy destroying as much as he can before he leaves with his scorched earth policy. And, as scary as it may seem, it is going to get much worse. The GOP is going to wish they DID remove him from office when they had a chance. They will suffer the most from the childish tantrums of the baby Liar in Chief.

SMGDFH

The National Enquirer used information from a photo-scanning company that indicated that Cruz's father, Rafael, was the man helping Oswald pass out fliers supporting Fidel Castro three months before Kennedy's assassination. So, naturally, that went on the cover.

It should be recognized also that the Enquirer has garnered many scoops over the years...so what they claim does deserve some attention.
How does this odd thing crop up in 2016? Thanks to one of the many unsolved questions left over 50 years later from the president's assassination.

Cruz got looped in for two reasons. The first is that his involvement is theoretically possible. In 1961, Ted Cruz's father graduated from the University of Texas in Austin. At some point (it's not clear when), he moved to New Orleans. He was living there by 1967, when he registered with the Selective Service. It's not clear if he lived there in 1963, when he was 24, but New Orleans is only about seven hours from Austin.

1609080571068.png

Last edited:

It seems I remember the media reporting the facts and truth and Kelly Anne coming up with the term "alternative facts." That would be the goal of the trump Regime. They have been promoting alternative facts since their inception. It all began when trump lied about the size of his inauguration crowd and it got worse over the four years. And what happened to WH staff that made the mistake of actually stating the truth or quoting actual facts? They were fired or pressured out.

Now, trump has decided that if he is going down, the entire country needs to suffer with him. He is trying to leave the Biden administration with as many problems as possible. He is busy destroying as much as he can before he leaves with his scorched earth policy. And, as scary as it may seem, it is going to get much worse. The GOP is going to wish they DID remove him from office when they had a chance. They will suffer the most from the childish tantrums of the baby Liar in Chief.

If you want to talk about liars you must include Biden who has a long,long history of it and including outrageous lies about major events in life which have been exposed and that is what forced him to drop out back in 1988 in his first quest for the presidency.

1609081334899.png

Last edited:
Wow...fast work...

the difference is blacks commit crime at much higher rates

Forum List

Back