Anthony Weiner being investigated for child abuse

Weiner is a younger version of Donnie Two Times.

Both are despicable men.

And why do Hillary, Melania, and Huma stay with despicable men.

I don't know, but as a woman I do feel sorry for Huma right now, if that would have been me, he'd have been shown the door the first time.
Exactly.

First the public humiliation & now she has to worry about the mental stability of the father of her child.

TOO MUCH STRESS

I had a normal divorce & it was stressful.

He's got some serious issues and isn't a responsible person to be on his own with the child.

I was reading that he's 52 years-old, he's the same age as my Father.

It looks like this could be a very ugly divorce.

Well he's a very ugly POS, look at him, yuk, what woman would want to get it on with this ugly creature.

He's like a Zika baby but grown-up, wow and look at the size of that nose :eek-52: He's one of those Inbred Narcissists or something.

anthony-weiner.jpg

anthony-weiner-visits-his-campaign-headquarters-people-anthony-weiner.jpg

Anthony-Weiner-to-open-restaurant-in-Queens.jpg

anthony_weiner3.jpg

Shame, you had a real shot at him.

Well, even if he was good-looking he couldn't afford me darling, I'm very high maintenance :smoke:
Girls like you are customers I dread. Right now we're working for one. She stays home while her husband works. She all but ignores us and at any given time we hear her bitching at her husband on the phone over silly shit. He's a super nice guy too lol. Poor fella

Well he's a very ugly POS, look at him, yuk, what woman would want to get it on with this ugly creature.

He's like a Zika baby but grown-up, wow and look at the size of that nose :eek-52: He's one of those Inbred Narcissists or something.

anthony-weiner.jpg

anthony_weiner3.jpg

Well, even if he was good-looking he couldn't afford me darling, I'm very high maintenance :smoke:

And none of you are ever worth the time.

Girls like me are in your dreams darling, in your dreams :smoke:

Are you Weiner by any chance?

Why yes! Yes I am, wanna pic?
Apparently you think it is funny that a father involves his underage kid in his sex escapades.

I think the entire thread and the endless outrage is this society are funny as hell

What's funny about a man on his bed with his young child next to him and he's texting pictures of his hard-on to some bimbo?

anthony-weiner.jpg

anthony_weiner3.jpg

Girls like you are customers I dread. Right now we're working for one. She stays home while her husband works. She all but ignores us and at any given time we hear her bitching at her husband on the phone over silly shit. He's a super nice guy too lol. Poor fella
No one enjoys dealing with the self-anointed entitled.

anthony-weiner.jpg

anthony_weiner3.jpg

And none of you are ever worth the time.

Girls like me are in your dreams darling, in your dreams :smoke:

Hardly, you all are to be avoided at every opportunity.

anthony-weiner.jpg

anthony_weiner3.jpg

"Girls like you are customers I dread. Right now we're working for one. She stays home while her husband works. She all but ignores us and at any given time we hear her bitching at her husband on the phone over silly shit. He's a super nice guy too lol. Poor fella"

I wouldn't ignore you and Mr. Lucy is a gem.

Apparently you think it is funny that a father involves his underage kid in his sex escapades.

I think the entire thread and the endless outrage is this society are funny as hell

What's funny about a man on his bed with his young child next to him and he's texting pictures of his hard-on to some bimbo?

It's all in the line you replied to love. Anything of a political nature on your mind?

He's a creep show. If you're going to post your dong to randoms at least keep your fucking children out of the photos.

anthony-weiner.jpg

anthony_weiner3.jpg

No one enjoys dealing with the self-anointed entitled.

I wasn't self-anointed though, I was anointed and this deal came with my birth.

The self-anointed ones are very irritating.

It's all in the line you replied to love. Anything of a political nature on your mind?

This has nothing to do with politics, if it did I wouldn't have said I felt sorry for Huma.

This is about a woman, Huma being humiliated by a creepy POS who for some reason she made the mistake of getting married to and has now shown what a sleaze he is by texting a picture of his hard-on to some bimbo whilst his young son is on the bed with him.

anthony-weiner.jpg

anthony_weiner3.jpg

"Girls like you are customers I dread. Right now we're working for one. She stays home while her husband works. She all but ignores us and at any given time we hear her bitching at her husband on the phone over silly shit. He's a super nice guy too lol. Poor fella"

She is either the most anti social customer we've ever had or a super snob. Hard to tell since she ignores us even when we're talking to her.
But damn she rides her man. She makes him check our work every night with a Lazer level. We had 1 of 8 body sprays off by a 1/4 inch in a 10 foot span and you would have thought we lit her pantie drawer on fire.

He fits right in with the Hillary wing of boodlers, he wouldn't be able to get near any of them if he didn't. Sicko sociopaths run in herds, and that goes for his Muslim Brotherhood connected 'wife' who needed a beard to get citizenship here. And, like Fenton, most New Democrats are puzzled and mystified about what was at all wrong about what the vermin did.

anthony-weiner.jpg

anthony_weiner3.jpg

She is either the most anti social customer we've ever had or a super snob. Hard to tell since she ignores us even when we're talking to her.
But damn she rides her man. She makes him check our work every night with a Lazer level. We had 1 of 8 body sprays off by a 1/4 inch in a 10 foot span and you would have thought we lit her pantie drawer on fire.

Sounds like Nouveau riche, they're notorious for being very vulgar and having bad taste, if you did work for Vieux riche you'd be treated with more respect and be spoken to.

"We had 1 of 8 body sprays off by a 1/4 inch in a 10 foot span and you would have thought we lit her pantie drawer on fire."

Um, what work are you doing?

Sounds like Nouveau riche, they're notorious for being very vulgar and having bad taste, if you did work for Vieux riche you'd be treated with more respect and be spoken to.

"We had 1 of 8 body sprays off by a 1/4 inch in a 10 foot span and you would have thought we lit her pantie drawer on fire."

Um, what work are you doing?
Building a steam shower.

Ok now that Ive seen the pic...Jesus man, move over or something. Bad taste for sure.....but Child Abuse? Are we expanding the word abuse to mean other things than abuse these days? The PC crowd is expanding?

Forum List

Back