Anthony Weiner For Mayor.Will He Take Questions From The Press?

:lol: Telling the truth about the debauchery of some of the FF is "rewriting history".

So yes or no...Jefferson and Franklin should have been "tarred and feathered" for their adultery?

It's always easier to re-write and reinterpret history for personal motivations when the victim isn't around to defend themselves.. just sayin

If every Democrat that was caught bumping uglies with the wrong partner was tarred and feathered there wouldn't be a tree standing east of the Missouri...:lol:

btw How do you feel about Roosevelt, Kennedy, Johnson, Hillary and Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Gary Hart, Barney Frank, Jeese Jackson, Martin L. King jr. and Obama's gay trysts.

and here's a link for your reading pleasure

Scandals involving leaders from the Democrat Party from Boycottliberalism.com

What is it you believe was rewritten? Be specific.

I don't think that ANY leaders private life has anything to do with their ability to lead or govern as evidenced by the torrid behavior of our FF.

It’s well known that he promised his young wife on her deathbed that he would never remarry, and he kept that promise, giving him an air of romantic fidelity that might be unearned–he also tried to steal his best friend’s wife as a young man, got embroiled with a married woman while in France, and probably carried on a lifelong affair with Sally Hemings, his wife’s enslaved half-sister who was 30 years his junior
Thomas Jefferson Was A Bit of a Tart and Other Trivia I Learned in Meacham?s New Bio

Know who started the Hemmings rumor (later supported by DNA)? Alexander Hamilton...another adulterer.

I guess you missed this point earlier, I'd rather discuss the here and now..

You of course, are welcome to enlighten me and I'll gladly ponder your views...

Just Democrat leaders?...as I recall you brought up Vitter and Sanford

Sure I brought up Caligula but that was comic relieve..well kinda....:uhoh3:

It isn't his extra marital life that is an issue here. It is who he is married to and the connections to Muslim Brotherhood. That is why he is bad news. Nevertheless, he has the nerve show his face and run because he knows it's in the bag. - Jeri

Wasn't his wife pregnant at the time...Great family story for the child..

Yep, and that which goes on Twitter - NEVER goes away.

Child: Hey dad, I heard you were a member of congress

EWWW, no dad, I didn't want to SEE your member while you were in congress......

Hugh. G. Reckshon: Mr. Weiner, Mr. Weiner, if elected Mayor of New York, will you allow Black Market Ken Dolls that come with full penises into retail stores. As you know, most New Yorkers are very disappointed that most Ken Dolls come with vaginas.

"Last night at midnight, former Congressman Anthony Weiner officially announced in an online video that he is running for mayor of New York. Nothing says 'I put my sleazy past behind me' like showing a video on the Internet at midnight." –Conan O'Brien

"Weiner said about New York, 'Nobody will work harder to make it better.' As opposed to his first campaign promise, which was 'Nobody will work better to make it harder.'" –Jay Leno

"A new poll found that former congressman Anthony Weiner only has a 15 percent chance of winning the race for New York City mayor. Although in his defense, he's a grower not a shower." –Jimmy Fallon

"Former Congressman Anthony Weiner is back on Twitter. It's like giving Lindsay Lohan the keys to the mini bar." –David Letterman

"Anthony Weiner is making a comeback. He is tan, flaccid and ready. He wants to come back and maybe be the mayor of New York. There are only two things standing in his way: an unforgiving public and Instagram." –Bill Maher

"After withdrawing from public life Anthony Weiner is ready to stick it back in. Folks, that takes balls. Sadly, we know he has them." –Stephen Colbert

"I believe the time is right. Anthony wiener is a changed man. His own brother gave The New York Times this moving testimonial: 'There was definitely a douchiness about him I don't see anymore.' I think his mayoral campaign just found his slogan: 'Anthony Weiner, now less douchey.'" –Stephen Colbert

"Former Congressman Anthony Weiner said that he's considering running for mayor of New York City. If nothing else I'm sure that he'll provide some stiff competition." –Jimmy Fallon

"Come on, he's the total package. I don't want to be too hard on him. I don't have a bone to pick with that guy." –Jimmy Fallon

"Anthony Weiner, remember him? The Peter Tweeter? He's now thinking of running for mayor of New York. And believe me, he has thought long and hard about this." –Jay Leno

"Congressman Anthony Weiner has announced that he will be stepping down. I guess he couldn't stick it out any longer." –Jay Leno

"Congressman Weiner has resigned from office. One minute he's in, one minute he's out ... typical Weiner." -Jimmy Fallon

"On 'Good Morning America' yesterday, President Obama said that he's confident that Anthony Weiner will bounce back. Great that's all we need, a bouncing Weiner." —Jimmy Fallon

(many more at the link)...:eusa_hand:

Anthony Weiner Jokes - Best Jokes About Weiner Twitter Photo Scandal

so now we need a female woman who's name is something like "Candy Goodlay" or" Regina Moocowski" to run against him.

so now we need a female woman who's name is something like "Candy Goodlay" or" Regina Moocowski" to run against him.

I always liked "Pussy Galore."

Such an appealing thought....

MV5BMTMwODQ1MTY4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTk4NjU2._V1._SX447_SY450_.jpg

Last edited:

:cow:
You have to wonder and at the same time you have to laugh. Thee most embarrassed Liberal is running for Mayor of New York City. He is beyond a disgrace to the state.
Now don't most candidates running for any major political position take questions from the press and local residents?
Is the Weiner just going to shoot his mouth off and not hold any question/answer conferences?
There must be at least 20 questions we would love to be asked of the Weiner.
If you had the opportunity to ask Mr. Weiner a question regarding his quest to take over Doombergs job, what would it be?
:popcorn:

He has been taking questions, we forgive him just as the conservatives down south forgave Sanford.

Weiner is a better choice for mayor than the current front runner and Bloomberg proxy Christine Quinn, being stupid and taking naughty pictures of your self is no where near as bad as helping a billionaire over turn twice voted for term limits so he can buy a third term as mayor like Quinn did.

and aside from taking questions, how about just campaigning? what? is he going to pre-select all of his huge crowds of 200? making sure there are no men in the audience? just gay men? and remember what that guy screaming at the wiener when he made his "I Am So Disgraced Speech"? and where was his wife at the time? contemplating divorce?

Forum List

Back