Anthony Weiner For Mayor.Will He Take Questions From The Press?

Nobody answered the question, I see.

If Newt Gingrich could run and do okay for a while as a Presidential candidate and John McCain can get the GOP nomination (both known adulterers...as in had sex, not just sent a picture of their dick to someone), why is Anthony Weiner's candidacy for anything such a stretch? (And I don't mean underwear)

so will the price of Weiners go down if the Weiner becomes Mayor? how much are those corner stand wieners? Ive never been to New York.

He's already pretty much admitted that there are more pics out there. Not sure why he would be afraid to talk to the Press. They didn't want to get rid of him anyway.

Poor NYC. They either get Weiner or the Bloomberg clone. Either way it sucks to be them.

and how can the weiner run for Mayor of New York when it was his ideas/policies that caused the collapse of October 2008?

It will be impossible to speak before any audience. Weiner will have to hand pick all of his crowds. Just like "U-No-Who".

It could end up being a very close primary.

Weiner, of course, is hoping for a photo finish.

although I don't live in NY, I still hope that 10 people run for mayor! Weiner will cause the next NY/Manhattan wall street collapse. Just like Pelosi and Reid did in 2008.

although I don't live in NY, I still hope that 10 people run for mayor! Weiner will cause the next NY/Manhattan wall street collapse. Just like Pelosi and Reid did in 2008.

Pelosi and Reid were anti financial sector regulation Republicans?

well look at the bright side, if the weiner wins, every fast food establishment will name a hotdog meal after him.

Forum List

Back