Anthony Weiner For Mayor.Will He Take Questions From The Press?

I would like to assist The Weiner in his campaign speeches/appearances in regards to when men start insulting him/heckling him over his "Small Weiner" scandal. He just needs to keep responding to the hecklers by yelling back....."What Difference Does It Make?"......it happened a long time ago !!!

I would like to assist The Weiner in his campaign speeches/appearances in regards to when men start insulting him/heckling him over his "Small Weiner" scandal. He just needs to keep responding to the hecklers by yelling back....."What Difference Does It Make?"......it happened a long time ago !!!

The whole incident of his email scandal has been hard on him.

So he photographed that too.

Anthony Weiner is the Poster Boy of what has happened to the Democrat Party. There are no "Rising Stars" just a bunch of "{seven letter word starting with "P" ending with "S".} just like in the 2016 race, just a bunch of "Used Ford Pinto's" running for President.

I would just congratulate him for being a true american hero, that fought tooth and nail for liberty and the middle class against the fascist GOP while in congress, and wish him the best for a successful run as mayor :clap2:

You're talking out of your ass.

The guy was trying to get laid

No different than the majority of politicians

True. But he straight up lied about it. You can't really give him a pass. I suggest that he follow Spitzer's lead.

Don't most married men lie about trying to get laid?

Spitzer was with a prostitute. Patronizing high priced call girls after you have prosecuted other men for doing the same is hypocricy

Weiner was just making a pathetic attempt to get laid. But aren't most men pathetic when they are trying?

Yes. Barbarians with no self discipline.

Nothing says deflection, like pure deflection. It has to be liberating to have zero principle and always point to someone else and say "they do it too!"

Congratulations.

Every person fibs once in a while.....even god loving conservatives

Weiner broke no laws and got caught sending a sophmoric crotch shot of himself to a woman who was not his wife. His initial reaction was denial

Regardless it is up to voters to decide if that transgression can be forgiven

Which resulted in him resigning from an office of public trust. He should stay that way.

I just can't imagine any man going before an audience and say,,,,,Good Evening, My name is Anthony Weiner, and I am running for Mayor of New York. {wouldn't you think that at least 1/2 of the audience will laugh?)

Last edited:
the debate will be interesting assuming his opposition is about 6 feet tall. it would be like Reagan VS Tickle Me Elmo.

and what will Weiners opening statement be at the debates? Please refrain from questions regarding my past when I was showing nude pics of me to much younger naïve girls?

I would love for a reporter to ask The Weiner something like: Mr Weiner, being the average American finds it beyond laughable that Bush caused many Financial Institutions here in New York to collapse when in reality, President Bush had nothing to do with any of the collpapses. As a candidate for Mayor of New York, will you state that Bush and the GOP were not in any fashion responsible for the 2008 financial collapse of which was actually caused by policies put in place by the Democrats?

Weiner for president!!

Why not? The GOP had one known and one likely adulterer running in 2012 and a known adulterer got the GOP nomination in 2008...and THEY are supposed to be the "family value" party.

There must be at least five kinds of females. lets see, Dennis Roddman, Richard Simmons, That black dude(forgot his stage name) Lesbians, part time lesbians, and Brittney Spears. well, that's pretty close.

Forum List

Back