🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti-2nd Amendment Democrat Nutter Tries To Shoot Donald Trump...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Latest reports are stating the Democrat loon at the Trump Ohio Rally had a gun. WTF Democrats??

Not a surprise when you see the vile names the Democrats use in these forums

Not a surprise when you see the vile titles of threads they create.

The Democrats are relentless in their attack, we have long passed the passive stage of their attacks, if they could ever be called passive. The Democrats have started a civil war, we have just not recognized it as such.

i heard he had a knife

some say he has been released

but i can not find a real article saying so

Yeah, the Democrat Party is clearly instigating and inciting violence. These violent thugs are being placed in these crowds. It needs to be fully investigated to find out who helped this nutter get into the rally.

Did he do it to impress Jodie Foster? I mean, if we're going to go the crazy route, lets go the full nines.

Latest reports are stating the Democrat loon at the Trump Ohio Rally had a gun. WTF Democrats??

Can you show us the 'latest reports' saying this?

I wouldn't consider Alex Jones or Paul Joseph Watson to be 'the latest reports'. Do you have anything more .....credible?

The Democrats are relentless in their attack, we have long passed the passive stage of their attacks, if they could ever be called passive. The Democrats have started a civil war, we have just not recognized it as such.
LOL. Well, old girl, what are you going to do about? Cheer for your side from the comfort of your couch? Sounds about right.

Probably find out it was one of the second amendment nuts doing his 'open carry'. In the meantime, scream, mewl, puke, and otherwise carry on like the normal 'Conservative'.

Yeah, the Democrat Party is clearly instigating and inciting violence. These violent thugs are being placed in these crowds. It needs to be fully investigated to find out who helped this nutter get into the rally.

Like this guy?

landscape-1457632277-giphy.gif

Doublethink lives.

No gun, just anther hate filled critic of Trump. Trump seems to be good at creating an atmosphere of hate. Maybe this is a glimpse of what a Trump presidency would be like.

Thomas Dimassimo was charged with disorderly conduct and inducing panic, according to Montgomery County Jail records.

Thomas Dimassimo: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Victim blaming...

Forum List

Back