Anti-abortion activists indicted for undercover videos smearing Planned Parenthood

A sleazy doctor us caught on camera negotiating the sale of a fetus / baby for the price of cash and / or a Lamborghini and the poor ignorant film maker who secretly makes the recording ends up indicted.

Some would argue this is what liberals call 'justice'...while others might argue the 'sacrifice' was worth exposing a tax payer-funded baby-murdering industry pritected by politicians who receive millions in payoffs, er, 'donations'/'contributions' from PP.

Both sides will squabble about who 'won', nothing changes...

:clap:
Except 2 shysters may go to jail for a few years :thup:

Already two threads on this. You afraid your talking points memos are getting too far down the page?

Actually my husband just brought up a very good point, the dems behind this may rue the day this happened. Let it go to trial, the videos go in as evidence, PP officials testify under oath, a smart attorney uses discovery to start digging very deep into PP operations and can document any sale of fetal remains and revenues generated.

Yes, let's do this. If all else fails Gov Abbot pardons the video maker LOL

A sleazy doctor us caught on camera negotiating the sale of a fetus / baby for the price of cash and / or a Lamborghini and the poor ignorant film maker who secretly makes the recording ends up indicted.

Some would argue this is what liberals call 'justice'...while others might argue the 'sacrifice' was worth exposing a tax payer-funded baby-murdering industry pritected by politicians who receive millions in payoffs, er, 'donations'/'contributions' from PP.

Both sides will squabble about who 'won', nothing changes...

:clap:
Except 2 shysters may go to jail for a few years :thup:

maybe they shouldn't have made fraudulent allegations. i have zero sympathy for them. :thup:

i am enjoying the irony, however.

Already two threads on this. You afraid your talking points memos are getting too far down the page?

Actually my husband just brought up a very good point, the dems behind this may rue the day this happened. Let it go to trial, the videos go in as evidence, PP officials testify under oath, a smart attorney uses discovery to start digging very deep into PP operations and can document any sale of fetal remains and revenues generated.

why would you think he'd waste political capital on lying scum?

I just moved a string of taunts from this thread to the Taunting Arena: TAUNTS FROM: Anti-abortion activists indicted for undercover videos smearing Planned Parenthood
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threa...er-videos-smearing-planned-parenthood.471537/

Remember kids..... if the message you are about to publish has more to say about another member of the community than it does about the subject of the thread, it's probably a troll post.

Please take trolling and taunting to The World Famous USMB Taunting arena where it belongs, 'k?

You're missing the point, once it goes to trial anything about PP is fair game, the defense can also subpoena any company that did business with PP. You know the ones that suddenly stopped when all this came to light. You think they will fall on a sword for PP? No

What we have here is a fascist type smear job stuffed up their collective ass. Texas also became the 12th state to clear PP of doing anything criminal.

Anti-abortion group indicted for Planned Parenthood videos

Plus, the Texas Grand Jury indicted the two scum buckets who perpetrated the scam....Now, if there is true justice, the indictment should also state that the perpetrators' lies also incited the PP killings in Colorado Springs which were precipitated by the scam.

Gee if the defense should find even one instance of fetal remains being sold? Oh boy....yes let's do this :)

You're missing the point, once it goes to trial anything about PP is fair game, the defense can also subpoena any company that did business with PP. You know the ones that suddenly stopped when all this came to light. You think they will fall on a sword for PP? No

When did you get your law degree?

You're right, it's complete tyranny to think that a bunch of complete strangers can order an American citizen what to do with her own body.

These elected officials should force men to have vasectomies so we won't have to discuss abortion.

Write to your representative now!

When did you get your law degree?

I didn't I married one. He's also a very good attorney....something I suspect PP should have consulted with before opening this can of worms.

Forum List

Back