Anti-abortion activists indicted for undercover videos smearing Planned Parenthood

Yeah, no reason why libs should not butcher unwanted children capable of surviving outside the womb and be able to negotiate the sale of the baby's parts for cash and lamborghinis in the name of 'saving lives'?!

What we have here is a fascist type smear job stuffed up their collective ass. Texas also became the 12th state to clear PP of doing anything criminal.

Anti-abortion group indicted for Planned Parenthood videos
Drag a $20 bill thru a trailer park and you'll find a jury who'll Indict a ham sandwich.

Only if that ham sandwich made a fake video.
How do you fake a PP executive saying they sell baby parts? Your side are the liars.

The PP executive didn't say that.
We were hearing things? Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

Yes you are hearing things. Not the things that were said though.

A sleazy doctor is caught on camera negotiating the sale of a fetus / baby for the price of cash and / or a Lamborghini and the poor ignorant film maker who secretly makes the recording ends up indicted.

Some would argue this is 'justice'...while others might argue the 'sacrifice' was worth exposing a tax payer-funded baby-murdering industry protected by politicians who receive millions in payoffs, er, 'donations' / 'contributions' from PP every year.

Both sides will squabble about who 'won', nothing changes...

:clap:
No squabble.PP won and the investigation was closed. The sleazy film makers lost and were indicted.
What do you think people are doing now on this board, genius?! Squabbling....

A coward is someone that would murder an innocent....or support an organization that does it

You mean like the cops that killed Laquan McDonald? How about the murder of Michael Brown or Mario Woods. Both unarmed, both innocent and both killed by cops.
Michael Brown, who just held up a store, rough handed the owner and charged a cop in his car was innocent? I can see why you're on the side of PP. Youre dismissed!

A sleazy doctor is caught on camera negotiating the sale of a fetus / baby for the price of cash and / or a Lamborghini and the poor ignorant film maker who secretly makes the recording ends up indicted.

Some would argue this is 'justice'...while others might argue the 'sacrifice' was worth exposing a tax payer-funded baby-murdering industry protected by politicians who receive millions in payoffs, er, 'donations' / 'contributions' from PP every year.

No squabble.PP won and the investigation was closed. The sleazy film makers lost and were indicted.

No RWNJs are whining and everybody else is laughing at you.

Jill, you are either ignorant or intentionally lying. Even you are smart enough to know that people are not indicted for making accusations. People are arrested for secretly filming others who are unaware they are being filmed while negotiating the sale of a fetus for cash and / or a Lamborghini...

You should really stop repeating the lies made up by your wackos

But you won't because you're a pathological little troll
I see I underestimated you - you really are that stupid, to think people are actually indicted for making allegations.... My bad.

No RWNJs are whining and everybody else is laughing at you.
If you say so, genius... :p

Drag a $20 bill thru a trailer park and you'll find a jury who'll Indict a ham sandwich.

How do you fake a PP executive saying they sell baby parts? Your side are the liars.

The fucking president of PP said they will stop selling baby parts. Did you forget about that? The prosecutor is on a political witch hunt. The videographers will walk. We welcome a public trial.

Jill, you are either ignorant or intentionally lying. Even you are smart enough to know that people are not indicted for making accusations. People are arrested for secretly filming others who are unaware they are being filmed while negotiating the sale of a fetus for cash and / or a Lamborghini...

I see I underestimated you - you really are that stupid, to think people are actually indicted for making allegations.... My bad.

No. They were indicted for tampering with a government record.

The fucking president of PP said they will stop selling baby parts. Did you forget about that? The prosecutor is on a political witch hunt. The videographers will walk. We welcome a public trial.
Link?

Harris grand jury indicts pair behind Planned Parenthood videos

The indictment of journalists who uncovered a major story about Planned Parenthood is a complete demolishment of the First Amendment.

None of us are safe now. If you're wondering what this is, it's tyranny.

At some point, people are going to say "enough."

Dear Blackrook
A. if what they said is false as in slanderous libelous defamation or fraud
that is unlawful abuse of free speech. No that's NOT protected under free speech,
as neither is abusing arms to commit crimes protected by the Constitution.
Violations of the law are still wrong, even though we have the right to bear arms, the right to free speech etc.
we don't have the right to ABUSE our rights and freedoms to violate the equal protections of others

B. if they did nothing wrong but were falsely railroaded,
yes that is political and injustice.

Are you saying that the indictment and finding of fraud/false statements
is erroneous or deliberately malicious and retributive because they are knowingly false charges?

"The national organization of Planned Parenthood had said in a letter to Congress that Daleiden was involved in secretly recording staff and patients at least 65 times over the last eight years.

The organization alleged that Daleiden and others used aliases, obtained fake government I.D.s, and formed a fake tissue procurement company in an effort to gain access to private areas and record private conversations to be deceptively edited to create a false impression.

The second indictment for Daleiden suggests that the grand jury found that he went too far in trying to get Planned Parenthood to admit to selling tissue. The crime, a class A misdemeanor is committed if a person intentionally offers to buy or offers to sell a human organ, including fetal tissue. If convicted, the maximum punishment is a year in jail."

So what these fake 'journalists' did, was get access to areas by lying. Then they recorded a bunch of stuff and constructed it in such a way as to present it as something it wasn't. No laws were broken. So they lied when reporting what they found.

The best part is this pair are facing 20 years in prison, where the penalty if anyone HAD broken a law at PP would have only faced a year in prison max.

Cons, you don't know how the big world works, stop pretending.

oops...

In a surprise move, a Texas grand jury investigating Planned Parenthood wrapped up on Monday by issuing several indictments not to the women’s healthcare provider, but to two of the anti-abortion activists who had prompted the investigation.
The grand jury, convened by the Harris County district attorney’s office, indicted David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt for tampering with a governmental record, the DA’s office announced. Daleiden received a second indictment under a law prohibiting the purchase and sale of human organs.
more at link
Grand jury investigating Planned Parenthood indicts anti-abortion activists instead

Harris county. What more do you need to know?

It's always funny when an ignorant troll sitting in his mommy's basement like you calls others stupid

:cuckoo:

It's always the people who are too unhinged to govern their own lives who want to tell everyone else what decisions to make.

Your extremist lunacy does not give some group of wackos the right to lie and fabricate like the people who just got their ugly butts indicted.

From the link. Which you are clearly incapable of following:

These anti-abortion extremists spent three years creating a fake company, creating fake identities, lying, and breaking the law,” he said. “These people broke the law to spread malicious lies about Planned Parenthood in order to advance their extreme anti-abortion political agenda. As the dust settles and the truth comes out, it’s become totally clear that the only people who engaged in wrongdoing are the criminals behind this fraud, and we’re glad they’re being held accountable

Maybe you should stop trying to divest women of their rights just because you're a misogynist theocrat.

Forum List

Back