Anti-abortion activists indicted for undercover videos smearing Planned Parenthood

Says the guy who thinks that the main role of women in this world is to be baby machines, and that women should mindlessly reproduce even if it kills them.

The PP executive didn't say that.
We were hearing things? Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

Yes you are hearing things. Not the things that were said though.
The fucking president of PP said they will stop selling baby parts. Did you forget about that? The prosecutor is on a political witch hunt. The videographers will walk. We welcome a public trial.
Link?
You'll just dismiss it. Remember, you don't believe the words coming out of thee mouths of PP personnel caught on videotape.
While having drinks and laughing over a meal, dupe. Fool. Edited just for you.

You're right, it's complete tyranny to think that a bunch of complete strangers can order an American citizen what to do with her own body.

These elected officials should force men to have vasectomies so we won't have to discuss abortion.

Write to your representative now!
You are a fascist and a traitor. You care more about killing babies than the First Amendment right to report stories without punishment from the government.

Jill, you are either ignorant or intentionally lying. Even you are smart enough to know that people are not indicted for making accusations. People are arrested for secretly filming others who are unaware they are being filmed while negotiating the sale of a fetus for cash and / or a Lamborghini...

You should really stop repeating the lies made up by your wackos

But you won't because you're a pathological little troll
I see I underestimated you - you really are that stupid, to think people are actually indicted for making allegations.... My bad.

It's always funny when an ignorant troll sitting in his mommy's basement like you calls others stupid

:cuckoo:

It's always the people who are too unhinged to govern their own lives who want to tell everyone else what decisions to make.

Your extremist lunacy does not give some group of wackos the right to lie and fabricate like the people who just got their ugly butts indicted.

From the link. Which you are clearly incapable of following:

These anti-abortion extremists spent three years creating a fake company, creating fake identities, lying, and breaking the law,” he said. “These people broke the law to spread malicious lies about Planned Parenthood in order to advance their extreme anti-abortion political agenda. As the dust settles and the truth comes out, it’s become totally clear that the only people who engaged in wrongdoing are the criminals behind this fraud, and we’re glad they’re being held accountable

Maybe you should stop trying to divest women of their rights just because you're a misogynist theocrat.

When did women get the right to force me to pay for their abortions?

Federal funds cannot be used to pay for abortion.

I see I underestimated you - you really are that stupid, to think people are actually indicted for making allegations.... My bad.

It's always funny when an ignorant troll sitting in his mommy's basement like you calls others stupid

It's always the people who are too unhinged to govern their own lives who want to tell everyone else what decisions to make.

Your extremist lunacy does not give some group of wackos the right to lie and fabricate like the people who just got their ugly butts indicted.

These anti-abortion extremists spent three years creating a fake company, creating fake identities, lying, and breaking the law,” he said. “These people broke the law to spread malicious lies about Planned Parenthood in order to advance their extreme anti-abortion political agenda. As the dust settles and the truth comes out, it’s become totally clear that the only people who engaged in wrongdoing are the criminals behind this fraud, and we’re glad they’re being held accountable

Maybe you should stop trying to divest women of their rights just because you're a misogynist theocrat.

In other words, they have no such right.
Damn dude, how many women have asked you to pay for their abortions?

Harris grand jury indicts pair behind Planned Parenthood videos

The indictment of journalists who uncovered a major story about Planned Parenthood is a complete demolishment of the First Amendment.

None of us are safe now. If you're wondering what this is, it's tyranny.

At some point, people are going to say "enough."

Dear Blackrook
A. if what they said is false as in slanderous libelous defamation or fraud
that is unlawful abuse of free speech. No that's NOT protected under free speech,
as neither is abusing arms to commit crimes protected by the Constitution.
Violations of the law are still wrong, even though we have the right to bear arms, the right to free speech etc.
we don't have the right to ABUSE our rights and freedoms to violate the equal protections of others

B. if they did nothing wrong but were falsely railroaded,
yes that is political and injustice.

Are you saying that the indictment and finding of fraud/false statements
is erroneous or deliberately malicious and retributive because they are knowingly false charges?
You are an ignorant fascist.

It is not a crime to reveal the truth though undercover reporting.

If Planned Parenthood thinks telling the truth is defamation, let them file their own lawsuit.

Jill, you are either ignorant or intentionally lying. Even you are smart enough to know that people are not indicted for making accusations. People are arrested for secretly filming others who are unaware they are being filmed while negotiating the sale of a fetus for cash and / or a Lamborghini...

Federal funds cannot be used to pay for abortion.

Money is fungible. We all know that money given to PP is used to pay for abortions. Only morons like you are fooled.

What we have here is a fascist type smear job stuffed up their collective ass. Texas also became the 12th state to clear PP of doing anything criminal.

Anti-abortion group indicted for Planned Parenthood videos

Not only did they flat out fabricate all of this, it can well be argued that their campaign to bring down PP led to deaths of three people in the terrorist attack on PP in Colorado Springs. If nothing else, the family of those victims should sue the crap out of these people.
They had nothing to do with Colorado.

Says AvgGuy, in spite of the fact that the Colorado shooter was quoted as saying "No more baby parts..."

Currently lawmakers see rapists that impregnate their victims as "doing God's work."

Men won't be forced to take responsibility.
That is a lie and you know it. You will make up any lie to defend your precious "right" to kill innocent unborn babies.

In other words, they have no such right.
Damn dude, how many women have asked you to pay for their abortions?

What kind of fucking moron are you?

What we have here is a fascist type smear job stuffed up their collective ass. Texas also became the 12th state to clear PP of doing anything criminal.

Anti-abortion group indicted for Planned Parenthood videos

Not only did they flat out fabricate all of this, it can well be argued that their campaign to bring down PP led to deaths of three people in the terrorist attack on PP in Colorado Springs. If nothing else, the family of those victims should sue the crap out of these people.
They had nothing to do with Colorado.

Says AvgGuy, in spite of the fact that the Colorado shooter was quoted as saying "No more baby parts..."
He. Was a loon and not working for the pro life movement.

Forum List

Back