Anti-abortion activists indicted for undercover videos smearing Planned Parenthood

A sleazy doctor us caught on camera negotiating the sale of a fetus / baby for the price of cash and / or a Lamborghini and the poor ignorant film maker who secretly makes the recording ends up indicted.

Some would argue this is what liberals call 'justice'...while others might argue the 'sacrifice' was worth exposing a tax payer-funded baby-murdering industry pritected by politicians who receive millions in payoffs, er, 'donations'/'contributions' from PP.

Both sides will squabble about who 'won', nothing changes...

:clap:
Except 2 shysters may go to jail for a few years :thup:

The shysters were all sitting in the grand jury.

You're right, it's complete tyranny to think that a bunch of complete strangers can order an American citizen what to do with her own body.

These elected officials should force men to have vasectomies so we won't have to discuss abortion.

Write to your representative now!

Grandma I wouldn't take it that far, because that's like forced abortions or forced sterilization.

What about a law holding men responsible for sex that leads to abortion as "rape" or "relationship abuse"
depending if it was coerced by the man or if both partners abused the sexual relationship.

What if laws on abortion didn't affect just the women,
but addressed BOTH partners who either made the decision mutually to have sex,
or one partner FORCED it on the other, usually the male in cases of rape, incest, date rape, gang rape etc.

Can you imagine if men were held responsible equally instead of just targeting women?

I wonder how Gov Abbott is taking this since he's the one to call for an investigation into PP...

Jill, you are either ignorant or intentionally lying. Even you are smart enough to know that people are not indicted for making accusations. People are arrested for secretly filming others who are unaware they are being filmed while negotiating the sale of a fetus for cash and / or a Lamborghini...

You should really stop repeating the lies made up by your wackos

But you won't because you're a pathological little troll
I see I underestimated you - you really are that stupid, to think people are actually indicted for making allegations.... My bad.

It's always funny when an ignorant troll sitting in his mommy's basement like you calls others stupid

:cuckoo:

It's always the people who are too unhinged to govern their own lives who want to tell everyone else what decisions to make.

Your extremist lunacy does not give some group of wackos the right to lie and fabricate like the people who just got their ugly butts indicted.

From the link. Which you are clearly incapable of following:

These anti-abortion extremists spent three years creating a fake company, creating fake identities, lying, and breaking the law,” he said. “These people broke the law to spread malicious lies about Planned Parenthood in order to advance their extreme anti-abortion political agenda. As the dust settles and the truth comes out, it’s become totally clear that the only people who engaged in wrongdoing are the criminals behind this fraud, and we’re glad they’re being held accountable

Maybe you should stop trying to divest women of their rights just because you're a misogynist theocrat.

Who is telling me that I have to fund Planned Parenthood?

8nIV8.jpeg

How do you fake a PP executive saying they sell baby parts? Your side are the liars.

The PP executive didn't say that.
We were hearing things? Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

Yes you are hearing things. Not the things that were said though.
The fucking president of PP said they will stop selling baby parts. Did you forget about that? The prosecutor is on a political witch hunt. The videographers will walk. We welcome a public trial.
Link?

Curly "Q" Link....
coily-112499946950.jpeg

Jill, you are either ignorant or intentionally lying. Even you are smart enough to know that people are not indicted for making accusations. People are arrested for secretly filming others who are unaware they are being filmed while negotiating the sale of a fetus for cash and / or a Lamborghini...

I see I underestimated you - you really are that stupid, to think people are actually indicted for making allegations.... My bad.

It's always funny when an ignorant troll sitting in his mommy's basement like you calls others stupid

It's always the people who are too unhinged to govern their own lives who want to tell everyone else what decisions to make.

Your extremist lunacy does not give some group of wackos the right to lie and fabricate like the people who just got their ugly butts indicted.

These anti-abortion extremists spent three years creating a fake company, creating fake identities, lying, and breaking the law,” he said. “These people broke the law to spread malicious lies about Planned Parenthood in order to advance their extreme anti-abortion political agenda. As the dust settles and the truth comes out, it’s become totally clear that the only people who engaged in wrongdoing are the criminals behind this fraud, and we’re glad they’re being held accountable

Maybe you should stop trying to divest women of their rights just because you're a misogynist theocrat.

When did women get the right to force me to pay for their abortions?

Currently lawmakers see rapists that impregnate their victims as "doing God's work."

Men won't be forced to take responsibility.

They were indicted for tampering with a government record.

A sleazy doctor us caught on camera negotiating the sale of a fetus / baby for the price of cash and / or a Lamborghini and the poor ignorant film maker who secretly makes the recording ends up indicted.

Some would argue this is what liberals call 'justice'...while others might argue the 'sacrifice' was worth exposing a tax payer-funded baby-murdering industry pritected by politicians who receive millions in payoffs, er, 'donations'/'contributions' from PP.

Both sides will squabble about who 'won', nothing changes...

:clap:
Except 2 shysters may go to jail for a few years :thup:

The shysters were all sitting in the grand jury.

When you got them pregnant against their will.

No. They were indicted for tampering with a government record.

What "government record" was that?

How do you fake a PP executive saying they sell baby parts? Your side are the liars.

The fucking president of PP said they will stop selling baby parts. Did you forget about that? The prosecutor is on a political witch hunt. The videographers will walk. We welcome a public trial.
Link?
You'll just dismiss it. Remember, you don't believe the words coming out of thee mouths of PP personnel caught on videotape.

When you got them pregnant against their will.

When did I do that?

Only if that ham sandwich made a fake video.

Try watching real news instead of propaganda, dupe. PP gives tissue to medical science and are paid back their expenses, stupid. End of story. CHANGE THE GD CHANNEL. Your heroes are robbing you and the middle class and the country blind while you are baffled by bs.

In other words, they have no such right.

Forum List

Back