Anti-American Republican Was A Gay Drag Queen???

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Last edited:
Looks like he was also impersonating as a Republican

Lol. You can't make this shit up. GOP candidate was once a female impersonator - Local News - WS Journal

Steve Wiles, a Republican state Senate candidate who supports North Carolina’s constitutional amendment against same-sex marriage, once worked as a female impersonator at a gay nightclub in Winston-Salem and was gay at the time, according to a co-owner of the nightclub and a former employee.

Lots of folks have repented of past sins. I used to be a total drunk/drug addict/womanizer. Now I'm opposed to all three things as I believe they are destructive.

I find it interesting that you would try to "drag" (pun intended) a man down by revealing that he lived a life that you're all for. Sorta paradoxical.

Lol. You can't make this shit up. GOP candidate was once a female impersonator - Local News - WS Journal

Steve Wiles, a Republican state Senate candidate who supports North Carolina’s constitutional amendment against same-sex marriage, once worked as a female impersonator at a gay nightclub in Winston-Salem and was gay at the time, according to a co-owner of the nightclub and a former employee.

Lots of folks have repented of past sins. I used to be a total drunk/drug addict/womanizer. Now I'm opposed to all three things as I believe they are destructive.

I find it interesting that you would try to "drag" (pun intended) a man down by revealing that he lived a life that you're all for. Sorta paradoxical.

You can't "repent" from being gay.

A man announces he is gay he's a hero and the presidunce calls him. If he says he's straight he's no hero.

You don't know your past, you don't know your future

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDtWFbGkSUs]Ziggy Marley & The Melody Makers - Tomorrow People - YouTube[/ame]

And yet, some people do. Go figure.

Shouldn't we be more concerned who someone is now rather than who they were in the past?

Yes, we should.

The current President was a pretty strong drug user at one time so I'm not really sure what the point of this thread is.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Howey drops the mothafuckin mic and walks away :thup:

Because he quoted someone making the same point I did?

Not to mention he still continued posting after this.

He probably should drop the mic and walk away. He loses more and more credibility the more people call him on his double standard here.

A man announces he is gay he's a hero and the presidunce calls him. If he says he's straight he's no hero.

Some inspirational, life changing words right there

:rolleyes:

Was he trying to be inspirational and life changing?

It's like trying to pretend he has a point when he quotes someone who agrees with what I am saying.

And yet, some people do. Go figure.

Only loony-tune religious folk believe gay people can turn straight.

Forum List

Back