Anti-American Republican Was A Gay Drag Queen???

Lots of folks have repented of past sins. I used to be a total drunk/drug addict/womanizer. Now I'm opposed to all three things as I believe they are destructive.

I find it interesting that you would try to "drag" (pun intended) a man down by revealing that he lived a life that you're all for. Sorta paradoxical.

You can't "repent" from being gay.

Why not?

Lots of folks have repented of past sins. I used to be a total drunk/drug addict/womanizer. Now I'm opposed to all three things as I believe they are destructive.

I find it interesting that you would try to "drag" (pun intended) a man down by revealing that he lived a life that you're all for. Sorta paradoxical.

people who spend time on their knees have much in common

Speaking from experience are ya?

Shouldn't we be more concerned who someone is now rather than who they were in the past?
Do you mean the same way the Right was more concerned with the way KKK Byrd was after he renounced the KKK?

What f***ing hypocrites!!!!

Really? He renounced it? When exactly?

The issue was never that it was in the KKK. It was the fact that you guys tried to pretend you weren't racists while supporting him.

Yes, we should.

So why bring it up? Especially since you don't really have a problem with what he did in the first place? Seems insincere.

I don't have a problem with him being gay, I have a problem with his hypocrisy. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

The fact that the only one who has shown any hint of hypocrisy here is you for having issues with him.

I can't get too excited about things like this. After all, Jesse Ventura, the Macho Man, appeared in the movie "Repossessed" wearing a pink boa, and got way with it.

But then Jesse has always been pretty weird.

Is that the way you think of all cross dressers? Interesting, how the left responds to someone cross dressing or being gay. I thought it was all okay.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

I understand that subtleties confuse the Right, so I will make it as clear as possible. The left do not run their political campaigns based on Traditional family values. RW'er s do. It is the hypocrisy of the Right that he left finds intolerable. If one wants to make an issue out of the lack of moral standards in America, it is best that he does not spend his spare time in a Minneapolis airport rest room tapping his shoes in search of anonymous gay sex.

It's not hypocrisy if he believes in traditional family values.

If you were once an alcoholic but now hated it because of what it did to your life and campaign against alcohol, are you a hypocrite?

Why not?

Oooh!
wv8yll.jpg
I know! I know!

Because it wasn't a choice.

/sits down smugly

Shouldn't we be more concerned who someone is now rather than who they were in the past?
Do you mean the same way the Right was more concerned with the way KKK Byrd was after he renounced the KKK?

What f***ing hypocrites!!!!

Really? He renounced it? When exactly?

The issue was never that it was in the KKK. It was the fact that you guys tried to pretend you weren't racists while supporting him.

That would have been hard to do, since he left the KKK before he ever ran for any office.

-- which doesn't slow down our resident knuckledraggers from the photoshop shit one iota.

Last edited:

Why not?

Only way that would be possible is if they had absolutely no choice in whom they had sex with. But everyone knows that's nonsense. Especially if you are married. You may be attracted to countless different people. But you control who you choose to actually have a sexual relationship with.

Forum List

Back