NC public school says it’s looking to ‘revise campus policies’ after student straddled by drag queen

You MAGAts lie all the time, pervert
You mean those opposed to sexualizing children, and excluding them from sexually explicit entertainment are the actual pedo’s?

Why would they do that?

Maybe you’re projecting?

And outrage is is what people should be. This is just sickening. Why were there even lap dances for children. Sick pedo's need to crawl back in their closets.

Girl straddled by drag queen sparks outrage at North Carolina school

A drag queen straddled a girl during a racy performance at a North Carolina community college — prompting the school to potentially “revise” its rules surrounding underage shows, according to officials.

A viral video shows the drag queen busting a lap dance-like move on the apparent teenager at Forsyth Technical Community College’s Pride Fest, which students as young as 14 were invited to attend,
How ironic, you are outraged at but you had no outrage in the 70's with lot lizards you mentioned in another thread and you and many trucker's new:

Many Lot Lizards are under age and are the products of child trafficking. There has been an effort to rescue all the children involved in Human Trafficking within the United States, but while many have been rescued, there are so many that no one even knows about.

So get off your fucking high horse and quit dreaming of the old days.

How ironic, you are outraged at but you had no outrage in the 70's with lot lizards you mentioned in another thread and you and many trucker's new:

Many Lot Lizards are under age and are the products of child trafficking. There has been an effort to rescue all the children involved in Human Trafficking within the United States, but while many have been rescued, there are so many that no one even knows about.

So get off your fucking high horse and quit dreaming of the old days.

WTF does that have to do with fruit loops men pretending to be women abusing children

WTF does that have to do with fruit loops men pretending to be women abusing childre
Since you asked, lot lizards many of whom were underage and sex traffic and the op started another thread wanting to know how many retired trucker's there are on usmb because he said he was was a retired trucker and had lots of fun with lot lizards in the 70's I found it strange he would disapprove of an underage female having a lap dance by a tranny.

NO, I am a woman but like to fuck with people.
You're a degenerate

aXjgZyeONFu1.jpeg

I am biological female. But transitioned from F TO M about 12 years ago and I go back and forth. I like to fuck with people depending on how I feel. I am a major troll.

I started posting under the name matthew on this board as a way to express myself. I detransitioned around 2018 and played that on here too. lol

Last edited:
I am biological female. But transitioned from F TO M about 12 years ago and I go back and forth. I like to fuck with people depending on how I feel. I am a major troll.

I started posting under the name matthew on this board as a way to express myself. I detransitioned around 2018 and played that on here too. lol
Yep a confused degenerate. Let me guess you didn't get enough attention so you thought going trans would fix that now you're just a mixed up basket case and no one wants you

NO, I am a woman but likes to fuck with people. I like to play a man at times and go back and forth. And I am damn convincing as a woman when I go back to that.

Well, at least you admit it's all just pretending. Like playing a game of some sorts.

But my guess is you were born a biological male, and you're just pretending to be a woman pretending to be a man (sometimes).
From the way you talk, I'd say you're just a bisexual male crossdresser.

Leave children alone. It's not difficult to grasp. You've spent some time defending it... that's disturbing

You are the one that keeps seeing children being molested when there aren't any. I guess you long for the days of Tachamita and the Spanish Inquisition. There were a lot of Priests of the time with some really big hard ones that got satisfied.

You're not looking at me when you say that. Because I'm a fiscal conservative, not a Republican. And damn sure not a Trump supporter.

"If you have to lie to prove a point, then you don't have one. "

Then you don't have one and probably never did. Thank you for admitting that.

That's all the libs do anymore. They support weirdo trannys, homless druggies and violent thugs. I remember when the democrats used to stand up for the working class stiffs. Now to them, we're dirt.

And if they can't find a witch, they have a bunch of their young women fake things while accusing other women of being a witch. The Ultimate test was that a witch could not drown. Those that survived the test were burned at the stake.

Forum List

Back