Anti-Gay GOP Politician Comes Out After Being Caught Sending Explicit Photos

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
n-RANDY-BOEHNING-large570.jpg

North Dakota state Rep. Randy Boehning (R) has come out as a member of the LGBT community after he was caught sending explicit photos on a gay dating app.

Boehning, who voted against a bill earlier this month that would extend housing, workplace and other protections to LGBT North Dakota residents, revealed to The Forum this week that he is attracted to both men and women.

Boehning's revelation came two weeks after he originally declined to comment on information provided to The Forum that appeared to show that the lawmaker used Grindr, a gay dating app.

"The 1,000-pound gorilla has been lifted," he told The Forum on Monday, confirming to the outlet that he had used the app to meet men. "I have to confront it at some point."

More: Anti-Gay GOP Politician Comes Out After Being Caught Sending Explicit Photos On Grindr

This is why I'm always suspicious of politicians who strongly profess to be anti-gay. Many GOP politicians seem to fit that scenario.

and what? does that give you the hots or what?

you people on the left are some of the depraved, sick and intolerant in this country

No Real Indian would post the garbage you do because they have something called, HONOR

Last edited:
and what? does that give the hots or what?

you people on the left are some of the depraved, sick and intolerant in this country
Because we don't like hypocrisy? It's OK baby girl. We know you do. Your kind are both mean and in denial. Your religion is one of hate. Pitiful, just pitiful.

North Dakota state Rep. Randy Boehning (R) has come out as a member of the LGBT community after he was caught sending explicit photos on a gay dating app.

Boehning, who voted against a bill earlier this month that would extend housing, workplace and other protections to LGBT North Dakota residents, revealed to The Forum this week that he is attracted to both men and women.

Boehning's revelation came two weeks after he originally declined to comment on information provided to The Forum that appeared to show that the lawmaker used Grindr, a gay dating app.

"The 1,000-pound gorilla has been lifted," he told The Forum on Monday, confirming to the outlet that he had used the app to meet men. "I have to confront it at some point."

More: Anti-Gay GOP Politician Comes Out After Being Caught Sending Explicit Photos On Grindr

This is why I'm always suspicious of politicians who strongly profess to be anti-gay. Many GOP politicians seem to fit that scenario.
He looks gay.:gay:

I'm from Montana....we have a cross state rivalry with North Dakota.......once we even had a war.
:tank:

North Dakota threw grenades over the border at us.........

We pulled the pins and threw em back.:blowup:

He looks gay.:gay:

I'm from Montana....we have a cross state rivalry with North Dakota.......once we even had a war.
:tank:

North Dakota threw grenades over the border at us.........

We pulled the pins and threw em back.:blowup:
Cute...

They've (homosexuals) has pulled this shit before. They think by going around "outing" people that is going to make the people in this country look up to them

I think they better think again. It makes people feel most DISGUST against them.

but hey, you can't get that though their little Fascist heads

Because we don't like hypocrisy? It's OK baby girl. We know you do. Your kind are both mean and in denial. Your religion is one of hate. Pitiful, just pitiful.

It is hypocritical for gays to not support getting special attention and programs from the government?

Did he change stances on the mentioned issues? If not then there is no hypocrisy. Maybe, just maybe, he is an adult that believes he can, even as a gay man, stand on his own two feet. If he changed his stances after coming out then the attack is valid.

No Real Indian would post the garbage you do because they have something called, HONOR

He reports that an anti gay politician trolls gay dating sites for a hookup, and you say he is dishonorable, but not the gay repub politician? Do you even understand what honor is, or how dumb your post is?

They've (homosexuals) has pulled this shit before. They think by going around "outing" people that is going to make the people in this country look up to them

I think they better think again. It makes people feel most DISGUST against them.

but hey, you can't get that though their little Fascist heads
Outing the anti-gay homosexuals is justice. They can be neutral, but not anti-gay. Expose everyone one of them. The days of the closet are no more.

He reports that an anti gay politician trolls gay dating sites for a hookup, and you say he is dishonorable, but not the gay repub politician? Do you even understand what honor is, or how dumb your post is?
She doesn't have a clue, obviously.

It is hypocritical for gays to not support getting special attention and programs from the government?

Did he change stances on the mentioned issues? If not then there is no hypocrisy. Maybe, just maybe, he is an adult that believes he can, even as a gay man, stand on his own two feet. If he changed his stances after coming out then the attack is valid.

I guess you don't get it. His admission shows he hasn't been standing on his own two feet, but on his own two knees. I'm pretty sure he wasn't just praying while he was down there either.

who gives a shit just a bunch of homos outing other homos.

Forum List

Back