Anti-gay North Carolina Republican candidate worked as drag queen at gay bar: report

Homosexuals hide behind the lifestyles of normal people.

He was a democrat at the time when he was impersonating females in a club for straights, gays and lesbians.

In the political arena, Wiles has changed political affiliation from Democrat to unaffiliated to Republican since 2008, according to public voter records, confirmed by Wiles.

Records show that he voted in the 2008 Democratic presidential primary that featured candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Four years later, the Journal reported, Wiles stumped in 2012 for the constitutional amendment, passed in a statewide referendum, reinforcing a state law banning same-sex marriage

Looks like he was also a promoter of the Miss Gay America as well, and suspended for conduct unbecoming.

GOP candidate was once a female impersonator - Winston-Salem Journal: Local News

Poor SJ. It gets better. I wonder why he previously denied his affiliation if it was no big deal SJ?

He has previously denied his affiliation with the club.
When Business Insider asked if he was gay, Wiles responded, "no, I really won't make any comments on that."
Wiles also worked as a promoter for the 2011 Miss Gay America pageant, but was dismissed for "conduct unbecoming to" the organization, according to the Journal.

Read more: Anti-gay North Carolina Republican candidate worked as drag queen at gay bar: report* - NY Daily News
You have to be one of the dumbest fuckers on this forum. One can be gay and still be against gay marriage, but I think you're just too damn stupid to grasp that concept.

Crossdressing and gay marriage are not the same thing.

Who said they were? Why do you think this is even news? Everytime he opens his mouth on the subject now people will point and laugh him into oblivion.
Was he preaching against gay marriage or was he preaching against crossdressing? Is this too far over your head?

It really does not matter, he was a democrat when he was working as a female impersonator. He did not change his status as a democrat until 2008, when he changed to unaffiliated, then to Republican shortly before filing to run as a Republican. Hummmm

GOP candidate was once a female impersonator - Winston-Salem Journal: Local News

Kind of ironic an avowed liberal is mocking someone for being gay. Isn't that intolerant as well as being homophobic? It's a given you don't give a shit about any of that. It's all about scoring political points. I guess that puts you on the same level as many of the arch-conservative people around here that you despise. :(

Countdown to off topic irrational flame in 3....2....1.....

I think it's more the hypocrisy. Good for him that he enjoyed the job as a female impersonator. But what the heck later on going anti-gay to the point of trying to support anti-gay equal rights legislation???

Poor SJ. It gets better. I wonder why he previously denied his affiliation if it was no big deal SJ?

He has previously denied his affiliation with the club.
When Business Insider asked if he was gay, Wiles responded, "no, I really won't make any comments on that."
Wiles also worked as a promoter for the 2011 Miss Gay America pageant, but was dismissed for "conduct unbecoming to" the organization, according to the Journal.

Read more: Anti-gay North Carolina Republican candidate worked as drag queen at gay bar: report* - NY Daily News
You have to be one of the dumbest fuckers on this forum. One can be gay and still be against gay marriage, but I think you're just too damn stupid to grasp that concept.

Who said you couldn't be gay and against gay marriage? You trying to make it seem like its a common occurrence is hilarious. You've got to be the most retarded fucker this site ever let sign up. :lol:

I don't care who you are, this story is funny! I do sort of find it weird that gays dress up like women to pick up other gay men. Are the drag queens supposed to be for entry level faggots not quite comfortable with their faggotry yet?

Who said you couldn't be gay and against gay marriage? You trying to make it seem like its a common occurrence is hilarious. You've got to be the most retarded fucker this site ever let sign up. :lol:
I'm not. You just can't argue a point without putting up a straw man to knock down and then claim victory. You're a joke.

I'm not. You just can't argue a point without putting up a straw man to knock down and then claim victory. You're a joke.

What is this obsession you clowns have with winning? You cant compete with me so why would I claim victory for a non competition? Its funny a guy that is against gay marriage is a drag queen and helped with a gay pageant. You are the one bringing up strawmen and claiming something I never said.

There is something fishy. This guy, no matter how stupid he is, should have known his life as a wanna-be-girl would be exposed. It is ridiculous to think those 8 years of his life would be ignored.

More than likely, this guy is a member of the gay mafia and this is the way they choose to attack conservatives.

More than likely, this guy is a member of the gay mafia and this is the way they choose to attack conservatives.
There is a gay mafia?

That would be great if instead of like Italian mafia their goons have names like Frank "The Fabulous" Gomez or maybe Billy "Back Door" Jones.

There is a gay mafia?

That would be great if instead of like Italian mafia their goons have names like Frank "The Fabulous" Gomez or maybe Billy "Back Door" Jones.

Instead of giving the furs that fell of the back the truck to their wives, the gay mafia keeps the furs for themselves.

Anti-gay North Carolina Republican candidate worked as drag queen at gay bar: report

Steve Wiles, a conservative candidate for North Carolina state Senate who has campaigned primarily on his support for the state’s gay marriage ban, worked for years as a cross-dressing emcee known as ‘Miss Mona Sinclair’ at a Winston-Salem gay bar, according to a local newspaper.

What a drag.

An anti-gay Republican candidate in North Carolina worked as a drag queen performer and emcee known as 'Miss Mona Sinclair,' according to a bombshell report.

Steve Wiles, a conservative North Carolina state Senate candidate who has been outspoken in his support of the state's same-sex marriage ban, worked as a female impersonator and drag-show emcee earlier in his life, the Winston-Salem Journal reported over the weekend.

Wiles, 34, worked at a gay-friendly Winston-Salem lounge called Club Odyssey from 2002 to 2010, where he directed a weekly drag show, the club's former owner Randy Duggins told the Journal.

Prior to his directorial debut, Wiles had been a frequent attendee at the weekly soirée which featured men dressed as women. He later starred as the show's emcee under the stage name, 'Miss Mona Sinclair,' Duggins said.

:lol:

Still waiting for someone to top the anti gun gun running Democrat. Until you can top that all you are doing is pissing in the wind.

Forum List

Back