Anti gun nut Democrat Senator Leland Lee busted for arms Trafficking

one has to wonder

how much of that dirty money

worked its way into the coffers of big dem campaigns

Where are the democrats to show up and remind us that Larry Craig had a wide stance? Leland Yee whose gang name is Shrimp Boy, was going to be California's next Secretary of State!

Where are the democrats to show up and remind us that Larry Craig had a wide stance? Leland Yee whose gang name is Shrimp Boy, was going to be California's next Secretary of State!

cultivation and distribution of marijuana
dealing in contraband liquor
dealing in contraband tobacco
dealing arms to islamic rebels

he offered to import automatic firearms and rocket launchers

into this country to an rebel islamic separatist group

in exchange for 2 million dollars

I don't see the news value, of course arm traffickers support Democrats. If guns would be forbidden (what many dems want), then illicit weapons can be trafficked. This is the same reason why drug dealers don't want drugs legalized.

If Liberals want to keep guns out of the hands of crimiinals they would be wise to start with their own elected officials. I wonder how many of the guns he put on the street went through background checks? I wonder how many are registered?

A criminal arrest is a resume enhancement in today's Democrat party.

THis guy is probably a lock for SecState now.

Forum List

Back