anti gun propaganda in movies...their is an actual list of things to focus on...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
There is a group in hollywood that works with writers to direct messaging on guns in films and t.v.......

Meet The Radical Gun Control Group That Pushes The Anti-Gun Hollywood Agenda

That brings me to the Entertainment Industries Council. They are an award-winning non-profit organization founded by leaders in the entertainment industry to influence the entertainment industry. They claim to provide information so that health and social issues are accurately depicted onscreen in feature films, TV and music videos, in music, and within the pages of comic books.

Here are just some of the suggestions they present to writers to guide their scripts so they present the proper view of guns – depicting them as evil, without utility, and unworthy of ownership.

1. Write stories exaggerating the emotional consequences for the shooter if a gun is used
  2. Write stories showing a gun owner accidently being shot by his own gun
  3. Write stories showing a gun accidently misfiring while loading it
  4. Write stories showing a gun misfiring and shooting someone else when dropped
  5. Write stories that depict a family suing gun manufacturers
  6. Write stories showing that introducing guns makes people more prone to anger and violence
  7. Write stories showing that gun owners are ultimately too afraid to get and use their guns
  8. Write stories showing a teenage girl threatening to break up with her boyfriend if he doesn’t get rid of his gun
  9. Write stories showing parents getting prosecuted for leaving a gun out
  10. Write stories showing that women are more likely to get shot by husbands than by an intruder
  11. Write stories showing guns misfiring or jamming at critical times
  12. Write stories showing people feeling less safe when their neighbors have guns
  13. Write stories showing people getting criminally prosecuted for brandishing a firearm
  14. Write stories showing a self-defense firearm use where the person is charged with murder because it’s determined that excessive or unjustified lethal force was used
  15. Write stories showing that having a gun in the home actually increases the likelihood of a home invasion
No, I’m not kidding. And that isn’t all. That’s only about one-third of the anti-gun agitprop given to Hollywood writers. You can read them for yourself here.

Read more: Meet The Radical Gun Control Group That Pushes The Anti-Gun Hollywood Agenda

Read more: Meet The Radical Gun Control Group That Pushes The Anti-Gun Hollywood Agenda

Are you admitting that propaganda sways the people that watch it?

Yep.....other wise you wouldn't have gun owners who back universal background checks. They answer poll questions without knowing the issue, but they see it on the news without the facts...and then say sure...they support universal background checks.

Yep.....other wise you wouldn't have gun owners who back universal background checks. They answer poll questions without knowing the issue, but they see it on the news without the facts...and then say sure...they support universal background checks.
I wonder why propaganda works in one instance but white people swear it doesnt work to cause whites to discriminate against Blacks?

Interesting. Which movies would best show this propaganda.
I have always thought the emphasis was pro gun in Hollywood.

I wonder why propaganda works in one instance but white people swear it doesnt work to cause whites to discriminate against Blacks?

Hmmmm...and blacks don't discriminate.......? Discrimination tends to be a part of human nature...all human nature......no matter the color of your skin....that is why we have to teach people to not do it.....

Hmmmm...and blacks don't discriminate.......? Discrimination tends to be a part of human nature...all human nature......no matter the color of your skin....that is why we have to teach people to not do it.....
I'm pretty sure that some Blacks in high places discriminate in retaliation like i do but that wasnt really the point. I was just wondering why whites believe in propaganda but never in the case of racism?

The Television Show...the Black List is one very recent example.....they showed a concealed carry guy in a gas station, not only did he get himself shot, he shot an innocent person. Then, in another scene the bad guy easily disarms the gun owner in his home and tells him that guns are more likely to kill you in your home.....

The Hills Have Eyes....the new one....a hardened police officer just starts shooting into the dark when he gets spooked....then another character is being charged by a mutant and starts running....shooting over his shoulder to no effect.....

Some oldies.....from the medical show George Clooney came from.....the one Doctor gets the crap beaten out of him in a bathroom...buys a gun for self defense...then later is menaced by thugs on an El platform..........he shows the gun, they leave.....you would think this would show him the value of being armed....nope....he looks at the gun...and throws it into the garbage can....

The other medical show on at the same time.......the one doctor saves the lives of hostages in a corner grocery store with a gun.......then tells the other character she will never touch a gun again....

Those are right off the top of my head....but they happen all the time....

I'm pretty sure that some Blacks in high places discriminate in retaliation like i do but that wasnt really the point. I was just wondering why whites believe in propaganda but never in the case of racism?

Give an example.......black lies matter...talk about anti cop, anti white propaganda....that has to be at the top of your list..right?

Better Call Saul....they have a gun nut....easily disarmed by the character named Mike..the guy has several guns on him, is a blowhard, and is easily disarmed by Mike.......just saw that one.....

Give an example.......black lies matter...talk about anti cop, anti white propaganda....that has to be at the top of your list..right?
Like the show 24 Hours. Rarely do they show white neighborhoods and white criminals.

Like the show 24 Hours. Rarely do they show white neighborhoods and white criminals.

You must watch the wrong shows...watch ID discovery....all of their crime shows show white people murdering other white people.......

To be fair Hollywood did prep the citizens for the POTUS by depicting Morgan Freeman as a president and god.

You must watch the wrong shows...watch ID discovery....all of their crime shows show white people murdering other white people.......
I actually stopped watching it after I noticed the pattern. Never heard of ID discovery. Weird how 24 hours is way more popular and well known.

I actually stopped watching it after I noticed the pattern. Never heard of ID discovery. Weird how 24 hours is way more popular and well known.

Do you mean 48 Hours...another show....whites killing each other all the time.....

To be fair Hollywood did prep the citizens for the POTUS by depicting Morgan Freeman as a president and god.

Almost every President on T.V. now is black or minority......on the show 24...the first President was black.....on Idiocracy, the movie...the President was black....although I wouldn't hang my hat on that one if I were you....

Do you mean 48 Hours...another show....whites killing each other all the time.....
Yeah youre right it is 48 hours. I dont watch much tv now so my view is a tad bit dated.

Almost every President on T.V. now is black or minority......on the show 24...the first President was black.....on Idiocracy, the movie...the President was black....although I wouldn't hang my hat on that one if I were you....
Do you think that is propaganda and that it will change the view of whites?

Yeah youre right it is 48 hours. I dont watch much tv now so my view is a tad bit dated.

The mayor on BlueBloods..of New York...black guy...he is Diggle on the t.v. show The Flash.......

Do you think that is propaganda and that it will change the view of whites?

Whites do not have a racism problem.....right now the racism is being fed by the democrat party.....what you need is more truth about America in the Black Community....the lies about America have to stop.....

Forum List

Back