Anti gun victory...no guns involved...father stabbed and dies....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....when the world has no guns violent criminals will still murder people....it is just that the victims won't be able to stop them with the most effective way to stop them....a gun.....

WHY I CARRY Father of 5 Stabbed Left to Die After Asking Fellow Fisherman to Quieten Down

A father of 5 and a volunteer wrestling coach is dead after being stabbed by an unknown assailant while fishing. Peter Kelly asked a group of rowdy men who were drinking, smoking marijuana, and being loud to keep it down near a public fishing area. One of the men then stabbed Peter to death.

toot-my-own-horn_o_239627.jpg

Yes....when the world has no guns violent criminals will still murder people....it is just that the victims won't be able to stop them with the most effective way to stop them....a gun.....

WHY I CARRY Father of 5 Stabbed Left to Die After Asking Fellow Fisherman to Quieten Down

A father of 5 and a volunteer wrestling coach is dead after being stabbed by an unknown assailant while fishing. Peter Kelly asked a group of rowdy men who were drinking, smoking marijuana, and being loud to keep it down near a public fishing area. One of the men then stabbed Peter to death.

Forum List

Back