Anti-gunner lunatics are getting hoisted by their own petards.

A more honest statement is "The DNC has nothing to do with supporting the Constitution or freedom"

You know, today I have to agree with that. It wasn't always like that, though. No sir, and not all that long ago, either.

How can an American political party not be for what America is about? That doesn't seem to make much sense.
How can an American political party not be for what America is about?
Because when Obama realized that killing 33,000 liberal babies a month was slowly causing the Democrap Party to go extinct and the left hating on all working class Americans, the party of the left moved to pander to illegals, because those new slaves would vote for the party...

Oh shut up you hypocrite..its a damn ploy that you all seem to care so much for these babies..what else do you do for them except talk.?

Hypocrite? Bwaaaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaaaa...

Matt Vespa - Confirmed: Obama Is The Best ‘Gun Salesman Of The Decade’
Gun production has more than doubled over the course of the Obama administration, according to a new report from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
So here is the gist of the situation.
A. Gun and ammo manufactures start having problems with sales.
B. They pander to liberals who say they will take away guns and ammo from the citizens of the US.
C. Citizens go out and buy up more guns and ammo.
D. Manufacturers make obscene profits, so pay into the election campaign coffers of liberals for re-election.
E. Rinse and Repeat..

See what I mean, Bwaaaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaaa.

Yeah,lol... go live off the grid and buy up the guns because of being so paranoid that Obama is coming to get your guns..

:itsok:
Don't have to worry about him just some liberal who wants to shoot up a Republican Congressional ball practice or a Country Western Event. Cant trust a fucking liberal, because they don't obey the law....

I am a client of Enterprise Rent a Car for over 8 years now. I asked why they are punishing the NRA which had nothing to do with the school shooting. I told them I will discontinue using Enterprise if they continue cowering down the liberal pressure. It is time for Corporations to give the finger to the liberals..

I bet that will change their mind! :D

drop off the board and you won't have to read the posts.
What's that got to do with my post? The tussle is over. It lasted a week longer than it usually does after a mass shooting. Yay America.

Aww, cheer up! Eh, who am I kidding, I don't feel like cheering up, either.
Cant cheer up a miserable liberal, they cant ever be happy. Which is why they must FORCE their misery on the rest of US and the 2nd amendment wont let that happen. See?

You are the ones forcing Americans to die by your damn killing laws.. Remember that assault guns expired in 2004..its your corrupt NRA made sure that they didn't renew the ban.

:slap: It's over, you lost.

Not on this one Marion... your NRA is showing Americans just how powerful they are.. No group should have this much power in America..
I understand you want your gun rights but this group is running America behind the scenes

What's that got to do with my post? The tussle is over. It lasted a week longer than it usually does after a mass shooting. Yay America.

Cant cheer up a miserable liberal, they cant ever be happy. Which is why they must FORCE their misery on the rest of US and the 2nd amendment wont let that happen. See?

You are the ones forcing Americans to die by your damn killing laws.. Remember that assault guns expired in 2004..its your corrupt NRA made sure that they didn't renew the ban.

Not on this one Marion... your NRA is showing Americans just how powerful they are.. No group should have this much power in America..
I understand you want your gun rights but this group is running America behind the scenes

Like the FTA, or Teamsters?

This governor has a A+ from the NRA..haaaa we know he gets big bucks..
But, big bucks will not get him re-elected.

Georgians love their guns. Like it or not (I don't) the NRA represents protection of gun rights. Dude is saving his job.

This governor is crooked as hell.. not to mention the hidden NRA money..

Health Professionals
$737,916

Pharmaceuticals/Health Products
$417,719

TOP CONTRIBUTORS 1991 - 2010
American Medical Assn
$93,150

Southern Co
$84,200

No they're not. In other news, neither are gun-grabbing leftists! :dance:

So that's a good thing. :)

I think I'll celebrate by buying some bullets, because I know the filthy gun-grabbers never cease. It's possible someday they'll have success like during Obama's presidency again.

Like the FTA, or Teamsters?

Haaa , show me how a transit can buy off votes..no comparison..

One more reason to tear each other up. Nothing is going to get done. If the Parkland shooting had happened on October 31, 2018, it might have made a difference. Not now. I predict March 14 and March 24 marches will fizzle like a wet match. 70% of the country supports banning AR-type guns. Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell will not let such legislation even come to the floor.
Why bother arguing it? Because it's one more reason to tear each other up.

One more reason to tear each other up. Nothing is going to get done. If the Parkland shooting had happened on October 31, 2018, it might have made a difference. Not now. I predict March 14 and March 24 marches will fizzle like a wet match. 70% of the country supports banning AR-type guns. Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell will not let such legislation even come to the floor.
Why bother arguing it? Because it's one more reason to tear each other up.

Where do you get that 70% number?

No they're not. In other news, neither are gun-grabbing leftists! :dance:

So that's a good thing. :)

I think I'll celebrate by buying some bullets, because I know the filthy gun-grabbers never cease. It's possible someday they'll have success like during Obama's presidency again.

Take a look at how the NRA responds via the Georgia Gov. when Delta and United pull their discounts.. They are so covered by their paid off politicians..Even Trump is afraid of going up against them..

What's an assault rifle?
A military rifle with a mid-sized cartridge (between pistol rounds and full rifle rounds) and a detachable magazine, capable of selective fire (semi-auto, burst, and auto). Assault rifles manufactured after May 1986 are banned to civilians.

Assault rifles have never been used in a mass shooting in the United States.

Forum List

Back