Anti-gunner lunatics are getting hoisted by their own petards.

She was clearly talking about ASSAULT-style rifles

Don't be a DERP

What's an assault rifle?

Assault STYLE with a 30 round magazine .. The AR-15 qualifies.

And don't attempt to pull me into the swamp with discussion of other rifles that fire the same round.

They are not as easily concealed and clearly NOT the choice of nuts bent on human carnage.

No, it doesn't because it's not select-fire or full-auto. Sorry, try again. :)

Take a look at how the NRA responds via the Georgia Gov. when Delta and United pull their discounts.. They are so covered by their paid off politicians..Even Trump is afraid of going up against them..
What you really mean is the people will vote him out if he crosses the NRA. That's what you mean, right?

What's an assault rifle?
A military rifle with a mid-sized cartridge (between pistol rounds and full rifle rounds) and a detachable magazine, capable of selective fire (semi-auto, burst, and auto). Assault rifles manufactured after May 1986 are banned to civilians.

Assault rifles have never been used in a mass shooting in the United States.

Pretty sure Paddock had a class III license.

One more reason to tear each other up. Nothing is going to get done. If the Parkland shooting had happened on October 31, 2018, it might have made a difference. Not now. I predict March 14 and March 24 marches will fizzle like a wet match. 70% of the country supports banning AR-type guns. Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell will not let such legislation even come to the floor.
Why bother arguing it? Because it's one more reason to tear each other up.

Where do you get that 70% number?
Polls reported on the news.

One more reason to tear each other up. Nothing is going to get done. If the Parkland shooting had happened on October 31, 2018, it might have made a difference. Not now. I predict March 14 and March 24 marches will fizzle like a wet match. 70% of the country supports banning AR-type guns. Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell will not let such legislation even come to the floor.
Why bother arguing it? Because it's one more reason to tear each other up.

Where do you get that 70% number?
Polls reported on the news.

Ohhh, those kind of polls. :badgrin:

:right: It's not nice for them to use polls to deceive people.

Support freedom, support the constitution, don't give in to the emotional stupidity of the left. Support the NRA.
No thanks, I'll keep my firearms and my money...

Predfan thinks that the NRA is the 2nd amendment....

The NRA has you guys all scared..

All they have to do is call out their little army.. Fking assult weapons ban expired in 2004 , what are you protecting ?

there's no doubt that if it wasn't for the NRA, there would no longer be a 2nd Amendment. And stop trying to tell others what they think, you suck at it.

Then you apparently are not smart enough to know what goes into repealing an amendment and getting her done. The NRA has done nothing except sell more guns to scaredy cats.

What's that got to do with my post? The tussle is over. It lasted a week longer than it usually does after a mass shooting. Yay America.

Aww, cheer up! Eh, who am I kidding, I don't feel like cheering up, either.
Cant cheer up a miserable liberal, they cant ever be happy. Which is why they must FORCE their misery on the rest of US and the 2nd amendment wont let that happen. See?

You are the ones forcing Americans to die by your damn killing laws.. Remember that assault guns expired in 2004..its your corrupt NRA made sure that they didn't renew the ban.

:slap: It's over, you lost.

Not on this one Marion... your NRA is showing Americans just how powerful they are.. No group should have this much power in America..
I understand you want your gun rights but this group is running America behind the scenes

All right enough! Make up your mind.
Who is really running America behind the scenes:
a. the Jews
b. the bankers
c. the Vatican
d. the NRA

Don't be a DERP
No. They banned "assault rifles". That was after they passed the "Assault Weapons" Ban. She was talking about all the other guns and you know it.

Wrong - But that won't keep your clowns from repeating ridiculous assertions about Feinstein until the cows come home.

NRA leader mangles Feinstein quote about taking guns
Ted Cruz misfires on Feinstein gun claim
FACT CHECK: Dianne Feinstein 'Gunman' Quote

Cant cheer up a miserable liberal, they cant ever be happy. Which is why they must FORCE their misery on the rest of US and the 2nd amendment wont let that happen. See?

You are the ones forcing Americans to die by your damn killing laws.. Remember that assault guns expired in 2004..its your corrupt NRA made sure that they didn't renew the ban.

Not on this one Marion... your NRA is showing Americans just how powerful they are.. No group should have this much power in America..
I understand you want your gun rights but this group is running America behind the scenes

a. the Jews
b. the bankers
c. the Vatican
d. the NRA
It's God's will....

Gun owners voluntarily donate money to the NRA. They have hired the NRA to protect their 2nd amendment rights which are under constant attack. How is this any different than the millions Dem's spend on lobbying for their causes? Well Dem's use taxpayer money while the NRA use donations that's one difference.
They have the right to bear arms and the right included a well regulated militia...What happened to the militia?

Well it looks like your NRA is to powerful of a group..no one entity in America should have the power that this group has over Americans,,
Your protection has infiltrated the whole government system and is crooked as hell.

I've never been a member of the NRA and never will be...But I have had firearms for forty years and plan on having them till the day I die...
so you're saying that the NRA didn't twist your arm to buy a gun? You were able to purchase on without them?
how is then they influence shootings then?
I never said they did..
never said you did, I'm just curious how they actually influenced the shooter. I asked if you knew. you don't. just like me. no one seems to know this and yet the companies that do business in our country think they did. Along with the set of students that are masquerading around like the NRA helped the shooter.

a. the Jews
b. the bankers
c. the Vatican
d. the NRA

False Dichotomy.

It's the grays, man! :th_BlackHelicopter:

All the gun nutters can relax. I heard on CNN this morning that nothing meaningful is going to get done. Politics wins.
So y'all can shut your ugly traps. The rest of us will just keep getting shot so you can keep your killing toys.
drop off the board and you won't have to read the posts.
What's that got to do with my post? The tussle is over. It lasted a week longer than it usually does after a mass shooting. Yay America.

what killing laws do we have in place exactly?

Don't be a DERP
No. They banned "assault rifles". That was after they passed the "Assault Weapons" Ban. She was talking about all the other guns and you know it.

Wrong - But that won't keep your clowns from repeating ridiculous assertions about Feinstein until the cows come home.

NRA leader mangles Feinstein quote about taking guns
Ted Cruz misfires on Feinstein gun claim
FACT CHECK: Dianne Feinstein 'Gunman' Quote
That is all fucking bullshit, and you fucking know it.

They had just enacted the "Assault Weapons Ban" so what other fucking guns would she be fucking talking about?

It's a lie. You know it. We know it. Stop denying it, gun-grabbing commie.

Before the NRA there was a second amendment, derp..
Before the NRA (1871) Communism was in its infancy, so we really didn't have to worry about gun-grabbers yet.
Communism has nothing to do with US gun laws...Since it is a written guarantee, if it is denied then rebellion occurs..Just what the Founding Fathers expected...and advocated...
they advocated people taking their own stand to defend themselves. against whatever and whoever. Period. Don't count on government in the event they get taken over. defend our property from take over.
I wish the govt. would cut way back on being up my ass...

Bull shit. if they weren't doing anything, the gun grabbers wouldn't care about them. One of the first things lying nut jobs like you do is try to claim they are gun owners.

Tell me what they do for the average gun owner like myself?

Protected your right to have those guns you pretend to have. But you knew that already. Your bull shit is annoying me. Got anything of substance?

Oh yeah, they are just pretend guns! Silly little boy thinks anyone that is not a sheep for the NRA could not possibly own a gun or two. What a joke you have become very quickly. 20 years in the Corps leaves a hard to break habit of liking to shoot at shit from time to time.

No I just know that there are a legion of lefties who don't know which end of a gun the bullet comes out of who are trying to take guns away and kill the NRA and they all say; "I'm a gun owner but..." or "I have been around guns all my life but...." and that's some serious bull shit right there. And lying about military service is also a typical tact.

I was certified as an instructor for every automatic weapon in the Marine Corps arsenal, I am pretty sure I know which end the bullet comes out of. Not to mention qualifying with the M16A2 service rifle 14 times and the .45/9mm 18 times in my 20 years of service.

As far as my service goes I have posted proof of it multiple times on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Meh, you are a proven liar. Why should I believe anything you say. Regardless, the NRA protects all of our 2nd Amendment rights, that's what they do for you.

The NRA has nothing to do with supporting the Constitution or freedom.
A more honest statement is "The DNC has nothing to do with supporting the Constitution or freedom"

You know, today I have to agree with that. It wasn't always like that, though. No sir, and not all that long ago, either.

How can an American political party not be for what America is about? That doesn't seem to make much sense.
How can an American political party not be for what America is about?
Because when Obama realized that killing 33,000 liberal babies a month was slowly causing the Democrap Party to go extinct and the left hating on all working class Americans, the party of the left moved to pander to illegals, because those new slaves would vote for the party...

Oh shut up you hypocrite..its a damn ploy that you all seem to care so much for these babies..what else do you do for them except talk.?

Hypocrite? Bwaaaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaaaa...

Matt Vespa - Confirmed: Obama Is The Best ‘Gun Salesman Of The Decade’
Gun production has more than doubled over the course of the Obama administration, according to a new report from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
So here is the gist of the situation.
A. Gun and ammo manufactures start having problems with sales.
B. They pander to liberals who say they will take away guns and ammo from the citizens of the US.
C. Citizens go out and buy up more guns and ammo.
D. Manufacturers make obscene profits, so pay into the election campaign coffers of liberals for re-election.
E. Rinse and Repeat..

See what I mean, Bwaaaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaaa.

And, gun manufacturers are probably the largest contributors to the NRA. this push by the left has already increased gun sales and that will bring the NRA more money. Yet another case of the left's stupidity biting them on the ass.

drop off the board and you won't have to read the posts.

what killing laws do we have in place exactly?

Well let's see..

Murder is illegal.

And the NRA will be laughing all the way to the bank, all while not doing shit for the average gun owner like myself.

The NRA has its claws deep into the skin of America.. we can see that now just how deep..

Gun owners voluntarily donate money to the NRA. They have hired the NRA to protect their 2nd amendment rights which are under constant attack. How is this any different than the millions Dem's spend on lobbying for their causes? Well Dem's use taxpayer money while the NRA use donations that's one difference.
They have the right to bear arms and the right included a well regulated militia...What happened to the militia?

Well it looks like your NRA is to powerful of a group..no one entity in America should have the power that this group has over Americans,,
Your protection has infiltrated the whole government system and is crooked as hell.

That group IS Americans.

A more honest statement is "The DNC has nothing to do with supporting the Constitution or freedom"

You know, today I have to agree with that. It wasn't always like that, though. No sir, and not all that long ago, either.

How can an American political party not be for what America is about? That doesn't seem to make much sense.
How can an American political party not be for what America is about?
Because when Obama realized that killing 33,000 liberal babies a month was slowly causing the Democrap Party to go extinct and the left hating on all working class Americans, the party of the left moved to pander to illegals, because those new slaves would vote for the party...

Oh shut up you hypocrite..its a damn ploy that you all seem to care so much for these babies..what else do you do for them except talk.?

Hypocrite? Bwaaaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaaaa...

Matt Vespa - Confirmed: Obama Is The Best ‘Gun Salesman Of The Decade’
Gun production has more than doubled over the course of the Obama administration, according to a new report from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
So here is the gist of the situation.
A. Gun and ammo manufactures start having problems with sales.
B. They pander to liberals who say they will take away guns and ammo from the citizens of the US.
C. Citizens go out and buy up more guns and ammo.
D. Manufacturers make obscene profits, so pay into the election campaign coffers of liberals for re-election.
E. Rinse and Repeat..

See what I mean, Bwaaaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaaa.

And, gun manufacturers are probably the largest contributors to the NRA. this push by the left has already increased gun sales and that will bring the NRA more money. Yet another case of the left's stupidity biting them on the ass.
Because of plutocracy it's a citizens fault what a corporation does with their patsy's money?

Forum List

Back