Anti-gunner lunatics are getting hoisted by their own petards.

I do not think there is anything they can do for gun owners for myself, that was my whole point. The NRA exist to serve the NRA, nobody else.
While I don't disagree, the NRA has prevented statists from pushing their total-ban agenda. Their self-serving behavior has helped to preserve our liberty. So, while I am not a member of the NRA and have issues with some of the weak stances on gun laws, I am not going to engage in blaming them or trying to torpedo the organization.

I do not think there is anything they can do for gun owners for myself, that was my whole point. The NRA exist to serve the NRA, nobody else.
While I don't disagree, the NRA has prevented statists from pushing their total-ban agenda. Their self-serving behavior has helped to preserve our liberty. So, while I am not a member of the NRA and have issues with some of the weak stances on gun laws, I am not going to engage in blaming them or trying to torpedo the organization.

And now the NRA is using statist politicians in Georgia to try and punish a private business that they are mad at.

Statist are bad no matter which side they claim to be on. But too many people are willing to turn a blind eye when they are on the "right" side.

Looks like drlove is having an episode. Onto ignore he goes.

That's a fantastic idea - as if you ever have anything funny, poignant or original to say? :D

You don't understand.
I'll be ignoring YOU.

You will still be able to enjoy my witty repertoire. I just won't respond to your idiocy any more, because I won't see it.

I love the ignore function. I use it for drunks, dotards, and gibbering fools. Later, tater.

And now the NRA is using statist politicians in Georgia to try and punish a private business that they are mad at.

Statist are bad no matter which side they claim to be on. But too many people are willing to turn a blind eye when they are on the "right" side.

You're going on ignore, too.
You have nothing of value to speak to any topic...adios.

Support freedom, support the constitution, don't give in to the emotional stupidity of the left. Support the NRA.

The NRA doesn't support the constitution.

They support sales.

They support anything that promotes sales.

The NRA hates Article III - the judiciary is one branch they can only sometimes buy and only at the state level.

The NRA hates Article III - because SCOTUS has upheld reasonable gun regs and checks... which hinder sales.

The NRA doesn't want us to have the FREEDOM to file TORT Claims agains their deadly products.

The NRA doesn't want us to have the FREEDOM to share trace data with the CDC.

The NRA doesn't want us to have the FREEDOM to hold "bad apple" gun dealers (a small 2%) accountable for selling out their back door of their store.

The NRA hates the free market -- when companies decide what's best for their brand.

The NRA hates free speech -- have you ever seen an NRA rep willing to talk reasonably about the gun safety?

The NRA doesn't give one rats ass about it's members or what they want.

Support freedom, support the constitution, don't give in to the emotional stupidity of the left. Support the NRA.

The NRA doesn't support the constitution.

They support sales.

They support anything that promotes sales.

The NRA hates Article III - the judiciary is one branch they can only sometimes buy and only at the state level.

The NRA hates Article III - because SCOTUS has upheld reasonable gun regs and checks... which hinder sales.

The NRA doesn't want us to have the FREEDOM to file TORT Claims agains their deadly products.

The NRA doesn't want us to have the FREEDOM to share trace data with the CDC.

The NRA doesn't want us to have the FREEDOM to hold "bad apple" gun dealers (a small 2%) accountable for selling out their back door of their store.

The NRA hates the free market -- when companies decide what's best for their brand.

The NRA hates free speech -- have you ever seen an NRA rep willing to talk reasonably about the gun safety?

The NRA doesn't give one rats ass about it's members or what they want.

Yes they do.

No they don’t.

Wrong again.

They do not hate Article III

Nobody wants TORT, everybody wants TORT reform, and the NRA makes no product dumbass.

The CDC has no business collecting that data, the FBI already does it.

The NRA isn’t protecting the non-existant bad apples.

The NRA loves the free market.

The NRA loves free speech and they talk about gun safety all the time. They teach it in fact.

The NRA fights for the fights of its members and it is successful. That’s why it has so many members.

You ignorant I’ll-informed post isn’t relevant to this thread.

You are just a moron, beat it loser.

Forum List

Back