Anti-gunner lunatics are getting hoisted by their own petards.

And the NRA will be laughing all the way to the bank, all while not doing shit for the average gun owner like myself.
You aren't an average gun owner. You're a commie.

Most likely, you aren't even legally supposed to have firearms. You are proof that bad guys don't pay attention to gun laws.

Commie? That would involve Russia would it NOT??

Why not just fess up to the fact that suddenly you've all become Pootie-Lickers and therefore commies???

Your assumptions and lies about us being irresponsible people who see guns as toys and want to commit mass murder is what is INSULTING, you bitches.
Well when the liberals really start to take our guns away, there will be mass executions of those liberals because they will be mistaken as ISIS sympathizers like Obama was...It will mean that the liberals have destroyed the constitution and the 2nd amendment and those laws are the only reason why we keep from acting. We are lawful citizens but destroy our country and we must act. The Japanese found out the hard way, you liberals will too.

Only response left is to say that you are a congenital idiot, me boy. You have no solid 2nd amendment right to guns, me boy. As you will learn. But the thing is, your just a simple con troll, blathering nonsense and shouting con talking points. Really, simply makes you irrelevant.
But your threats are funny. Very entertaining, but stupid.

Ironic that you would call him an idiot and then post something uninformed and idiotic.

I am so sick and tired of your useless meaningless "feel good" laws that ONLY affect those who follow laws, not insane lunatics who want to shoot up schools full of children.
What in the FUCK are you talking about?

Never mind, it's written at a 5th grade level, too high for you. You wouldn't like what it says anyway.

You make a good point. Though I think it is more a 3rd grade level. Which any smart person like PredFan would not understand. But I see that you do. Which, me boy, makes sense.

And the NRA will be laughing all the way to the bank, all while not doing shit for the average gun owner like myself.

And what do you want them to do for you?

-Geaux

His answer when asked that very same questions was: "Nothing". Can you believe it? Bitching (stupidly) that they don't do anything and then saying that he doesn't want anything. The true definition of a libtard.

Good grief.

-Geaux

Most likely, you aren't even legally supposed to have firearms. You are proof that bad guys don't pay attention to gun laws.

Why not just fess up to the fact that suddenly you've all become Pootie-Lickers and therefore commies???

No, there are commies in places other than Russia.

It isn't a nationality, it's an ideology.

Your assumptions and lies about us being irresponsible people who see guns as toys and want to commit mass murder is what is INSULTING, you bitches.
Well when the liberals really start to take our guns away, there will be mass executions of those liberals because they will be mistaken as ISIS sympathizers like Obama was...It will mean that the liberals have destroyed the constitution and the 2nd amendment and those laws are the only reason why we keep from acting. We are lawful citizens but destroy our country and we must act. The Japanese found out the hard way, you liberals will too.

Only response left is to say that you are a congenital idiot, me boy. You have no solid 2nd amendment right to guns, me boy. As you will learn. But the thing is, your just a simple con troll, blathering nonsense and shouting con talking points. Really, simply makes you irrelevant.
But your threats are funny. Very entertaining, but stupid.

Ironic that you would call him an idiot and then post something uninformed and idiotic.
Well it would be ironic if it was in any way unexpected....

-Geaux

I want them to do nothing for me, which is why I am not stupid enough to give them my money. But I do get some glee in seeing all the other sheep that send them their money so they can do nothing for them also.

What do you want them to do for you?

Mark

nothing, which is why I am smart enough not to give them any of my hard earned money.

Then why do you lament that they aren't doing anything for average gun owners, like yourself?

Mark

I do not lament about it, I laugh my ass off at people stupid enough to send them money. They might as well be sending it to Creflo Dollar

Deflection. You said "all while not doing shit for the average gun owner like myself". I asked what it is you think they should be doing for gun owners like yourself.

Mark

Meh, who'd you borrow that from? Was that your dad's?
Once you tell a bunch of lies here, as you have, who could be expected to believe anything you say ever? I have a DD214. You don't have to believe me, I don't give a shit, liar.

what a typical little libaerl you are. Even when given overwhelming evidence you still lack even the most basic level of integrity to go "my bad, maybe I was wrong". Nope, you have to double down on your lies, just like all your liberal friends.

Meh, you are a liar. no one believes what liars say. That's just common sense.

My cute little statist. I bet you have a picture of Stalin in your wallet that you keep next to your Communist Party membership card.

What do you want them to do for you?

Mark

nothing, which is why I am smart enough not to give them any of my hard earned money.

Then why do you lament that they aren't doing anything for average gun owners, like yourself?

Mark

I do not lament about it, I laugh my ass off at people stupid enough to send them money. They might as well be sending it to Creflo Dollar

Deflection. You said "all while not doing shit for the average gun owner like myself". I asked what it is you think they should be doing for gun owners like yourself.

Mark

I do not think there is anything they can do for gun owners for myself, that was my whole point. The NRA exist to serve the NRA, nobody else.

-Geaux

I want them to do nothing for me, which is why I am not stupid enough to give them my money. But I do get some glee in seeing all the other sheep that send them their money so they can do nothing for them also.

Hopefully you don't own firearms. You seem mentally unstable

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Only about a half a dozen. You want to come and try and take them from me! :19: I dare you! :dev3:

-Geaux

-Geaux

Only about a half a dozen. You want to come and try and take them from me! :19: I dare you! :dev3:

Wow.. that's impressive

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Wow.. that's impressive

-Geaux

Thanks. That means the world to me! :11_2_1043:

FUCKNIG DORP Girl

Is it your position that Putin has America's interests in mind like SERIOUS?

You hope that a group is running America, and you hold on to your guns worried about the government? Wow are you brainwashed..

You at the ones who say we need to get rid of guns , then rely on that government to take care of US while the government once again fails to protect.

View attachment 179294

You are listening to the Jibber Jabber that they are feeding you... Try thinking for yourself Andaronjim.

I do, I am paid to be a critical thinker, which is why I ask questions all the time, but since you are a goosestepping, low information, mindnumbed, useful idiot, you cant realize how fucking stupid you are. Seig Heil , I salute you and your Fascist ways.

The shit-term "Fascist" is defined as extreme right wing/ autoritarian

Look it up dumbfuk

Do you ever stop lying or run out of stupid?

Exactly the opposite of Right Wing:

fascism
  • n.
    A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.
  • n.
    A political philosophy or movement based on or advocating such a system of government.
  • n.
    Oppressive, dictatorial control.

Fucking AWESOME LiL Pengy dude, SO you Googled ya up a RIGHT WING DEFINITION of Fascism with NO FUCKING LINK?

Did you actually READ your shit?

Okee Whatevs man

DIS-FUCKING-MISSED

FUCKNIG DORP Girl

Is it your position that Putin has America's interests in mind like SERIOUS?
That isn't my position, lying commie scum.

Forum List

Back