Anti-gunner lunatics are getting hoisted by their own petards.

Support freedom, support the constitution, don't give in to the emotional stupidity of the left. Support the NRA.
No thanks, I'll keep my firearms and my money...

Until they take your firearms or make them useless paperweights.
Like hell if they will..

Well of course, you can like I will, refuse to comply. That doesn't change the fact that the NRA fights for that right.

This blaming the NRA is going to backfire on them totally. First off they aren't getting what they wanted, pushing companies to abandon the NRA doesn't actually hurt the NRA, it only hurts the customers of those companies. In fact the NRA is likely going to get a green tidal wave of money. More and more people are going to join the NRA. Don't believe me? Just sit back and watch.

Myself, I am already a member so I just contribute extra money when left wing nut job shit like this happens. So I fortunately received a mailing from the NRA at just the time I needed it.

I received this:
View attachment 179258

It's a poll to be sent to my congressmen:
View attachment 179259
It also asks for a donation, which I'm happy to provide:
View attachment 179260
And I provided a stamp so that they wouldn't have to pay for the postage:
View attachment 179261
I am a client of Enterprise Rent a Car for over 8 years now. I asked why they are punishing the NRA which had nothing to do with the school shooting. I told them I will discontinue using Enterprise if they continue cowering down the liberal pressure. It is time for Corporations to give the finger to the liberals..

Enterprise, Alamo, National, Avis, Budget, Hertz have all pulled NRA discounts. Who do you plan on renting from?

None of them. I rarely need a rental car. There's this thing called Uber. You might not have heard of it. The thing is THEY don't know I don't use them.
Absolutely zero Uber drivers in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains....

The NRA has nothing to do with supporting the Constitution or freedom.
A more honest statement is "The DNC has nothing to do with supporting the Constitution or freedom"

You know, today I have to agree with that. It wasn't always like that, though. No sir, and not all that long ago, either.

How can an American political party not be for what America is about? That doesn't seem to make much sense.

Support freedom, support the constitution, don't give in to the emotional stupidity of the left. Support the NRA.
No thanks, I'll keep my firearms and my money...

Until they take your firearms or make them useless paperweights.
Like hell if they will..

Well of course, you can like I will, refuse to comply. That doesn't change the fact that the NRA fights for that right.
I don't like lobbyist from corporations that have a product to sell...

And the NRA will be laughing all the way to the bank, all while not doing shit for the average gun owner like myself.

Bull shit. if they weren't doing anything, the gun grabbers wouldn't care about them. One of the first things lying nut jobs like you do is try to claim they are gun owners.

Tell me what they do for the average gun owner like myself?

Protected your right to have those guns you pretend to have. But you knew that already. Your bull shit is annoying me. Got anything of substance?

Oh yeah, they are just pretend guns! Silly little boy thinks anyone that is not a sheep for the NRA could not possibly own a gun or two. What a joke you have become very quickly. 20 years in the Corps leaves a hard to break habit of liking to shoot at shit from time to time.

This blaming the NRA is going to backfire on them totally. First off they aren't getting what they wanted, pushing companies to abandon the NRA doesn't actually hurt the NRA, it only hurts the customers of those companies. In fact the NRA is likely going to get a green tidal wave of money. More and more people are going to join the NRA. Don't believe me? Just sit back and watch.

Myself, I am already a member so I just contribute extra money when left wing nut job shit like this happens. So I fortunately received a mailing from the NRA at just the time I needed it.

I received this:
View attachment 179258

View attachment 179259
View attachment 179260
View attachment 179261
I am a client of Enterprise Rent a Car for over 8 years now. I asked why they are punishing the NRA which had nothing to do with the school shooting. I told them I will discontinue using Enterprise if they continue cowering down the liberal pressure. It is time for Corporations to give the finger to the liberals..

Enterprise, Alamo, National, Avis, Budget, Hertz have all pulled NRA discounts. Who do you plan on renting from?

None of them. I rarely need a rental car. There's this thing called Uber. You might not have heard of it. The thing is THEY don't know I don't use them.

Shocking! :21:

And the NRA will be laughing all the way to the bank, all while not doing shit for the average gun owner like myself.

The NRA has its claws deep into the skin of America.. we can see that now just how deep..
You know that the NRA is a conglomeration of many US citizens who have one thing in common? That is to quell liberalism and its death wish on America....

The NRA is a corrupt group paying off big money to keep people looking the other way..

You know, HItlery thought the same thing by calling US deplorables and see what that got her. Please continue to insult US, because you can sit behind that capitalist keyboard, using coal fired power plant electricity, and live with the FREEDOMS provided by those that sacrificed for their country. Yep, and you don't even say thank you, just insult US.. Such stupid people.

There needs to be a tax holiday where all working citizens stop paying their taxes for 6 months, soon those worthless fucking welfare pukes and government politicans will realize who pays the bills...

Go give to the NRA..

NUTS RUNNING AMERICA

when I get to Florida I will join as a lifelong member. They give a Leather Jacket that looks real great.

nra_leatherjacket.jpg

Then there is the pansie ass men's jacket.. For pussies like you Eagle....
TOF_THESTUDIOHAUS_168_1024x.jpg

Bull shit. if they weren't doing anything, the gun grabbers wouldn't care about them. One of the first things lying nut jobs like you do is try to claim they are gun owners.

so they don't influence you to go shoot people? what?

Nope, i do that all on my own! :19:
then what is it they did that had anything to do with the parkland school?

A more honest statement is "The DNC has nothing to do with supporting the Constitution or freedom"

You know, today I have to agree with that. It wasn't always like that, though. No sir, and not all that long ago, either.

How can an American political party not be for what America is about? That doesn't seem to make much sense.
How can an American political party not be for what America is about?
Because when Obama realized that killing 33,000 liberal babies a month was slowly causing the Democrap Party to go extinct and the left hating on all working class Americans, the party of the left moved to pander to illegals, because those new slaves would vote for the party...

I received this:
View attachment 179258

View attachment 179259
View attachment 179260
View attachment 179261

Hey, don't go there.

The NRA has its claws deep into the skin of America.. we can see that now just how deep..
Like scalpel deep into the skin of the babies of America at PP?

I get it..you think that you need a power to protect your rights.

Well this group is nothing but a big money machine , crooked as hell.

Again, nothing but uninformed, unprovable, personal opinion based on nothing real.

I am watching how a big group like Delta who has a right to not give the NRA special prices get attacked by the paid off Georgia governor.

This NRA has everyone paid off, and it is looking pretty bad ..

They are exposing themselves. and they have too much power.

Gun owners voluntarily donate money to the NRA. They have hired the NRA to protect their 2nd amendment rights which are under constant attack. How is this any different than the millions Dem's spend on lobbying for their causes? Well Dem's use taxpayer money while the NRA use donations that's one difference.

Protected your right to have those guns you pretend to have. But you knew that already. Your bull shit is annoying me. Got anything of substance?

Oh yeah, they are just pretend guns! Silly little boy thinks anyone that is not a sheep for the NRA could not possibly own a gun or two. What a joke you have become very quickly. 20 years in the Corps leaves a hard to break habit of liking to shoot at shit from time to time.

No I just know that there are a legion of lefties who don't know which end of a gun the bullet comes out of who are trying to take guns away and kill the NRA and they all say; "I'm a gun owner but..." or "I have been around guns all my life but...." and that's some serious bull shit right there. And lying about military service is also a typical tact.

I received this:
View attachment 179258

View attachment 179259
View attachment 179260
View attachment 179261

Hey, don't go there.
Kinda hard to, my house is there...

so they don't influence you to go shoot people? what?

Nope, i do that all on my own! :19:
then what is it they did that had anything to do with the parkland school?

Feel free to point out where I said they did?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How can an American political party not be for what America is about?
Because when Obama realized that killing 33,000 liberal babies a month was slowly causing the Democrap Party to go extinct and the left hating on all working class Americans, the party of the left moved to pander to illegals, because those new slaves would vote for the party...

Oh shut up you hypocrite..its a damn ploy that you all seem to care so much for these babies..what else do you do for them except talk.?

Gun owners voluntarily donate money to the NRA. They have hired the NRA to protect their 2nd amendment rights which are under constant attack. How is this any different than the millions Dem's spend on lobbying for their causes? Well Dem's use taxpayer money while the NRA use donations that's one difference.
They have the right to bear arms and the right included a well regulated militia...What happened to the militia?

Again, nothing but uninformed, unprovable, personal opinion based on nothing real.

I am watching how a big group like Delta who has a right to not give the NRA special prices get attacked by the paid off Georgia governor.

Did you whine when groups like GLAAD pressured states like NC and Indiana on that bathroom BS? Used the NCAA as a tool?

God I hope so.

Forum List

Back