Anti-gunner lunatics are getting hoisted by their own petards.

And the NRA will be laughing all the way to the bank, all while not doing shit for the average gun owner like myself.

The NRA has its claws deep into the skin of America.. we can see that now just how deep..
Like scalpel deep into the skin of the babies of America at PP?

I get it..you think that you need a power to protect your rights.

Well this group is nothing but a big money machine , crooked as hell.
I don't have any rights at stake. Try again

And the NRA will be laughing all the way to the bank, all while not doing shit for the average gun owner like myself.

The NRA has its claws deep into the skin of America.. we can see that now just how deep..
You know that the NRA is a conglomeration of many US citizens who have one thing in common? That is to quell liberalism and its death wish on America....

The NRA is a corrupt group paying off big money to keep people looking the other way..

You know, HItlery thought the same thing by calling US deplorables and see what that got her. Please continue to insult US, because you can sit behind that capitalist keyboard, using coal fired power plant electricity, and live with the FREEDOMS provided by those that sacrificed for their country. Yep, and you don't even say thank you, just insult US.. Such stupid people.

There needs to be a tax holiday where all working citizens stop paying their taxes for 6 months, soon those worthless fucking welfare pukes and government politicans will realize who pays the bills...

Go give to the NRA..

NUTS RUNNING AMERICA

You know that the NRA is a conglomeration of many US citizens who have one thing in common? That is to quell liberalism and its death wish on America....

The NRA is a corrupt group paying off big money to keep people looking the other way..

You know, HItlery thought the same thing by calling US deplorables and see what that got her. Please continue to insult US, because you can sit behind that capitalist keyboard, using coal fired power plant electricity, and live with the FREEDOMS provided by those that sacrificed for their country. Yep, and you don't even say thank you, just insult US.. Such stupid people.

There needs to be a tax holiday where all working citizens stop paying their taxes for 6 months, soon those worthless fucking welfare pukes and government politicans will realize who pays the bills...

Go give to the NRA..

NUTS RUNNING AMERICA

you're scared of them. funny.

Go give to the NRA..

NUTS RUNNING AMERICA

Horrible to give this group such power... pretty fuk-ing scary.

All the gun nutters can relax. I heard on CNN this morning that nothing meaningful is going to get done. Politics wins.
So y'all can shut your ugly traps. The rest of us will just keep getting shot so you can keep your killing toys.
From everything I read about the Florida incident, a bunch of things could have been done to prevent it, but the government did nothing.

When asked why? It is almost as if they said, "Well, that's not our job."

We don't need more laws, we need an establishment that will enforce the ones we have.

This blaming the NRA is going to backfire on them totally. First off they aren't getting what they wanted, pushing companies to abandon the NRA doesn't actually hurt the NRA, it only hurts the customers of those companies. In fact the NRA is likely going to get a green tidal wave of money. More and more people are going to join the NRA. Don't believe me? Just sit back and watch.

Myself, I am already a member so I just contribute extra money when left wing nut job shit like this happens. So I fortunately received a mailing from the NRA at just the time I needed it.

I received this:
View attachment 179258

It's a poll to be sent to my congressmen:
View attachment 179259
It also asks for a donation, which I'm happy to provide:
View attachment 179260
And I provided a stamp so that they wouldn't have to pay for the postage:
View attachment 179261
I am a client of Enterprise Rent a Car for over 8 years now. I asked why they are punishing the NRA which had nothing to do with the school shooting. I told them I will discontinue using Enterprise if they continue cowering down the liberal pressure. It is time for Corporations to give the finger to the liberals..

Enterprise, Alamo, National, Avis, Budget, Hertz have all pulled NRA discounts. Who do you plan on renting from?

Bull shit. if they weren't doing anything, the gun grabbers wouldn't care about them. One of the first things lying nut jobs like you do is try to claim they are gun owners.

Tell me what they do for the average gun owner like myself?

This blaming the NRA is going to backfire on them totally. First off they aren't getting what they wanted, pushing companies to abandon the NRA doesn't actually hurt the NRA, it only hurts the customers of those companies. In fact the NRA is likely going to get a green tidal wave of money. More and more people are going to join the NRA. Don't believe me? Just sit back and watch.

Myself, I am already a member so I just contribute extra money when left wing nut job shit like this happens. So I fortunately received a mailing from the NRA at just the time I needed it.

I received this:
View attachment 179258

View attachment 179259
View attachment 179260
View attachment 179261
I am a client of Enterprise Rent a Car for over 8 years now. I asked why they are punishing the NRA which had nothing to do with the school shooting. I told them I will discontinue using Enterprise if they continue cowering down the liberal pressure. It is time for Corporations to give the finger to the liberals..

I also sent messages to several companies today: Delta, United, Symantec, Best Western and Simply Safe. Told them they wouldn't get my business until they reversed their decision. Simply Safe was the biggest disappointment since I was a satisfied customer. I discontinued their monitoring service, the sign in front and the alarm will have to be enough. I told them that I will tell people I am a customer and that I do not recommend that anyone buy it.

Support freedom, support the constitution, don't give in to the emotional stupidity of the left. Support the NRA.
No thanks, I'll keep my firearms and my money...

Predfan thinks that the NRA is the 2nd amendment....

The NRA has you guys all scared..

All they have to do is call out their little army.. Fking assult weapons ban expired in 2004 , what are you protecting ?

there's no doubt that if it wasn't for the NRA, there would no longer be a 2nd Amendment. And stop trying to tell others what they think, you suck at it.

Support freedom, support the constitution, don't give in to the emotional stupidity of the left. Support the NRA.
No thanks, I'll keep my firearms and my money...

Predfan thinks that the NRA is the 2nd amendment....

The NRA has you guys all scared..

All they have to do is call out their little army.. Fking assult weapons ban expired in 2004 , what are you protecting ?

there's no doubt that if it wasn't for the NRA, there would no longer be a 2nd Amendment. And stop trying to tell others what they think, you suck at it.
Before the NRA there was a second amendment, derp..

I received this:
View attachment 179258

View attachment 179259
View attachment 179260
View attachment 179261

I also sent messages to several companies today: Delta, United, Symantec, Best Western and Simply Safe. Told them they wouldn't get my business until they reversed their decision. Simply Safe was the biggest disappointment since I was a satisfied customer. I discontinued their monitoring service, the sign in front and the alarm will have to be enough. I told them that I will tell people I am a customer and that I do not recommend that anyone buy it.

I have to give you some props, you are a faithful little soldier!

All the gun nutters can relax. I heard on CNN this morning that nothing meaningful is going to get done. Politics wins.
So y'all can shut your ugly traps. The rest of us will just keep getting shot so you can keep your killing toys.

I'm just pointing out the fact that the left's stupidity is again going to bite them on the ass. It's fun to watch.

Unverifiable and nonsensical personal opinion that has no basis in anything real.

Go give to the NRA..

NUTS RUNNING AMERICA

what is their power exactly?

Go give to the NRA..

NUTS RUNNING AMERICA

2018 Abortion Death Toll Statistics for USA

Scary indeed

Forum List

Back