Anti-HB2 Billboard near NC state line tells visitors to ‘set your clock back 100 years’

Are you sure this is really being fueled primarily by Christians? I haven't seen too many posters defending the law that are behaving like Christians. What has a transsexual using the bathroom got to do with anyone's faith?
Why do you support a man using a woman's bathroom?
If a man identifies as a woman and dresses and behaves like a woman, he can use the stall next to me. He's not going to rape me or my granddaughter, Sgt., he thinks he's a woman. We don't pee in the round like you guys do. Puzzling: This is always about men in the women's bathroom. I have not heard one person talk about women identifying as men who might use the men's room. That apparently doesn't freak anyone out.
To answer your question, I can understand people believing LGBT lifestyle is a sin in God's eyes. To me, that means don't be an LGBT, don't invite any to your cook out, whatever. However, as a religious issue, it makes no sense to say a transsexual who is undergoing the transformation should have to use the bathroom of his/her biological sex. It is dangerous to them (particularly a man who identifies as female being in the men's room) because some guys would beat him silly.
Does that make sense?

View attachment 71051
NC just up until a few years ago was considered as the Souths progressive state has descended into a Mississippi backward state run by bible thumping inbreds of the cracka christer party

Thankfully this bible thumping mentality will be gone and not tolerated by the next generation

Anti-HB2 billboard near NC state line tells visitors to ‘set your clock back 100 years’

I think that most people didn't think men should pee in the same bathroom as women like...well...last year....shouldn't the sign say "Set your clock back till last Year." And then it should say......if you want strange men to pee next to your daughters...go to New York or California....they are fine with that....

Are you sure this is really being fueled primarily by Christians? I haven't seen too many posters defending the law that are behaving like Christians. What has a transsexual using the bathroom got to do with anyone's faith?
Why do you support a man using a woman's bathroom?
If a man identifies as a woman and dresses and behaves like a woman, he can use the stall next to me. He's not going to rape me or my granddaughter, Sgt., he thinks he's a woman. We don't pee in the round like you guys do. Puzzling: This is always about men in the women's bathroom. I have not heard one person talk about women identifying as men who might use the men's room. That apparently doesn't freak anyone out.
To answer your question, I can understand people believing LGBT lifestyle is a sin in God's eyes. To me, that means don't be an LGBT, don't invite any to your cook out, whatever. However, as a religious issue, it makes no sense to say a transsexual who is undergoing the transformation should have to use the bathroom of his/her biological sex. It is dangerous to them (particularly a man who identifies as female being in the men's room) because some guys would beat him silly.
Does that make sense?

Please, answer this question....why is it against the law for male coaches to walk through the shower room of a high school girls locker room as they are showering? That is the law right now...right? What is wrong with it?

Actually the concept of clothing necessity in public has a strong basis in religious construct; aka Adam and Eve were born and walked nude until they learned of sin - this is the beginning of the idea that nudity can induce or influence sin. Many "non-religious" places in the world do /not/ follow such a religious idea, but rather opt to clothe for the concept of modesty and physical comfort or status; to example public baths throughout history had no issues with co-gender nudity in the interest of public cleanliness - more often such "separation" was driven by religious and social class affiliations. Nudist colonies the world over consider being without clothing as the "natural" state, and some even extend this into an idea that clothing is used to "hide" a less savory individual in some way. In fact, the vast, vast, majority of public nudity has absolutely no sexual connotation, and thus is "without sin" at all.

Actually the concept of clothing necessity in public has a strong basis in religious construct; aka Adam and Eve were born and walked nude until they learned of sin - this is the beginning of the idea that nudity can induce or influence sin. Many "non-religious" places in the world do /not/ follow such a religious idea, but rather opt to clothe for the concept of modesty and physical comfort or status; to example public baths throughout history had no issues with co-gender nudity in the interest of public cleanliness - more often such "separation" was driven by religious and social class affiliations. Nudist colonies the world over consider being without clothing as the "natural" state, and some even extend this into an idea that clothing is used to "hide" a less savory individual in some way. In fact, the vast, vast, majority of public nudity has absolutely no sexual connotation, and thus is "without sin" at all.

Soooo...you want strange men peeing next to your daughter.....

I just answered your question, my opinion on the subject is that it's a non-issue. Personally I avoid taking my kids to public restrooms regardless of what gender because they're cesspools - I worry more about the chances of them getting crabs off the toilet paper than I do about who might be using the facilities. ~shrug~

To expand a bit; I have no disillusion about the fact that transgenders, cross-dressers, and homosexuals have been using public bathrooms my entire life. I am unconcerned about this fact.

Forum List

Back