Anti muslim hate crime in Idaho?

Person of middle east descent says was attacked, but the attackers were described as hispanic, so this isn't going to be covered by the MSM unless they are described as "white hispanic"

Boise police investigating attack as possible hate crime
You know, I may be wrong about this but I can only assume that Muslims can be assholes just like the rest of us. Maybe, just maybe, that is why this man was attacked.

Person of middle east descent says was attacked, but the attackers were described as hispanic, so this isn't going to be covered by the MSM unless they are described as "white hispanic"

Actually, not only did you just LINK this story FROM the MSM ----- Duh ----- but I doubt it's going to be covered very much until it develops into an actual story. You know, with like, perpetrators in custody.

Of course, that doesn't stop you from creating a thread and going "look mommy, me make story" before there is one, just so you can project your crackpot speculation fallacies.

:rolleyes:

Excuse me? KTVB 7, the news channel that you reference in your OP, is a mainstream media channel. It is a local NBC affiliate in Idaho. Accordingly, the story has indeed been covered by MSM. But for MSM doing so, you may very well not have learned about the event.

Forum List

Back