Anti-Obama Rally in Jerusalem

I'd love to see israel's zionist jews offer pali arabs the exact same equality under a common state that jews enjoy here in the United States. As it is, Israel looks more like South Africa in the 70s. If jews can't handle ethnic equality in israel then there is no reason to offer the same here.

Didn't Isreal already give to the Pali Arabs when they gave up the Gaza Strip? Or are they never going to be decent people unless they give up a portion of their country every generation until there is none left?

BTW where do we have any right telling Isreal what to do with its land? In my mind it is like the UK trying to tell the US to give up California, Arizona, and Nevada to Mexico. Just isn't their place, nor our place to do.

Yes, in fact, shogun likes to bring up how Rabin was assassinated by "kikes", when Anwar Sadat was assassinated by the Muslim Brotherhood for being "too peaceful" with the Jews after he gave the Sinai back to Egypt and gave Judea, Samaria, Golan Hts, and Gaza to the Palestinians.

Actually, the only thing I see similar to the 1920's and 1930's of Nazi Germany is how Muslims/Arabs are slowly being turned into scapegoats, and being ridiculed for their beliefs/who they are. I'm not even referring to here, though partly here in some parts of the country, I'm referring worldwide.

except the Arabs USE terrorism in Israel and many other places. The Jews in the 1930s did not.

Actually, the bolshevik revolution, and then there is that King David Hotel thing, and then the USS Liberty.......Pre 30's and since......

1. Bolshevik Revolution was in 1917, not 1930's.
2. The Jewish-communist conspiracy theory was one spread by Hitler.

You said Israelis are war criminals, when what they were doing was fighting terrorists. I take it you think the U.S. is above the standard you're speaking of.

yea, dude.. just LOOK at that WOMB TERRORIST!

1shot2kills.jpg

WOW! one terrorist. Israel HAS terrorists. The Irgun and the Stern Gang ARE terrorists. that has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

Lol!

Yea, elvis! Im sure only ONE of those shirts sold in israel after Cast Lead! For real, the dumb shit you people must convince yourselves of...

And yes, it has EVERYTHING to do with what we are talking about as long as YOU keep trying to generalize the crimes of a sample population onto the whole fucking arab population.

nice to see you FINALLY admit that *GASP* jews ARE capable of the EXACT sme behaviour you keep crying about when non-jews do it. Clearly, death caused by an arab is a lot worse than death cased by a jew.

and before you create some bullshit Nazi Germany analogy, point out to us when, in the 1920s and 1930s the Jews terrorized ANY Germans.

In fact the historic record shows that the DIRECT cause of such widespread anti-jew sentiment in Germany was the DIRECT result in jewish interaction with germany's policies in WW1. Now, i realize that history is antisemitic and all but perhaps you can bare with me and the facts before you scream antisemite and disappear ina puff of smoke.

The Jews who represent the largest demographic of Germans who served their fatherland in World War I.

Indeed. and there was a rich history of germany loving jews. But, that doesn't belay the same concern over dual aliegences then any more than it does now. And, like I stated (and posted evidence of) it was exactly THIS kind of concern which made it easy to scapegoat jews outside of ww1.

yea, dude.. just LOOK at that WOMB TERRORIST!

1shot2kills.jpg

WOW! one terrorist. Israel HAS terrorists. The Irgun and the Stern Gang ARE terrorists. that has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

Lol!

Yea, elvis! Im sure only ONE of those shirts sold in israel after Cast Lead! For real, the dumb shit you people must convince yourselves of...

And yes, it has EVERYTHING to do with what we are talking about as long as YOU keep trying to generalize the crimes of a sample population onto the whole fucking arab population.

nice to see you FINALLY admit that *GASP* jews ARE capable of the EXACT sme behaviour you keep crying about when non-jews do it. Clearly, death caused by an arab is a lot worse than death cased by a jew.

what do you think of Winston Churchill bombing Dresden?

Didn't Isreal already give to the Pali Arabs when they gave up the Gaza Strip? Or are they never going to be decent people unless they give up a portion of their country every generation until there is none left?

BTW where do we have any right telling Isreal what to do with its land? In my mind it is like the UK trying to tell the US to give up California, Arizona, and Nevada to Mexico. Just isn't their place, nor our place to do.

In that case, why did the Allied Powers get the hell involved with the Middle East in the first place if it wasn't any of their place? So what if they won, doesn't mean we should be dividing up the land and turn it into a hotbed of tension and violence. The United States, U.K, and the other Allied Powers are stuck in this situation now because they created it in the first place.

(Not saying the Jews should not have a right to live anywhere they please but no group of people or country has a right to land really. Cause otherwise Broken, give your house back to the Native Americans.)

Last edited:
In fact the historic record shows that the DIRECT cause of such widespread anti-jew sentiment in Germany was the DIRECT result in jewish interaction with germany's policies in WW1. Now, i realize that history is antisemitic and all but perhaps you can bare with me and the facts before you scream antisemite and disappear ina puff of smoke.

The Jews who represent the largest demographic of Germans who served their fatherland in World War I.

Indeed. and there was a rich history of germany loving jews. But, that doesn't belay the same concern over dual aliegences then any more than it does now. And, like I stated (and posted evidence of) it was exactly THIS kind of concern which made it easy to scapegoat jews outside of ww1.

except MANY palestinians ARE terrorists. same can't be said of Jews in Nazi Germany/weimar.
the palestinians are led by a Hamas member. Hamas' goal is to destroy Israel. So, if churchill was right to bomb Germany, why are the Jews wrong to bomb Gaza, or any other nation that poses a threat to its security.

In that case, why did the Allied Powers get the fuck involved with the Middle East in the first place if it wasn't any of their place? So what if they won, doesn't mean we should be dividing up the land and turn it into a hotbed of tension and violence. The United States, U.K, and the other Allied Powers are stuck in this situation now because they created it in the first place.

(Not saying the Jews should not have a right to live anywhere they please but no group of people or country has a right to land really. Cause otherwise Broken, give your fucking house back to the Native Americans.)

British and French imperialism. In a way, we should be thankful Britain controlled iraqi oil. Tough to defeat the Nazis without oil.

as soon as you put yourself in the Jews' shoes; having to worry about whether or not some Arab is gonna blow himself up right next to them. And you wonder why they're treated like vermin.

Spoken like a white man in the deep south circa 1930. Lemme guess.. you don't want those arab boys to think they can go around fucking jew girls either, right?

TREATED LIKE VERMIN. Hey, at least you finally got around to being honest about israels ****** CLASS.

deep south 1930? Right. because blacks were blowing people up. Oh wait they weren't.

Do I REALLY need to go google Race Riots in the Civil Rights Era and post the plethora of images available? Seriously? Do I REALLY need to google Racist American Legislation in 1930 to show you that, indeed, it doesn't take a fucking rocket to disqualify equlity?
SERIOUSLY?

Please, just say the word.

Spoken like a white man in the deep south circa 1930. Lemme guess.. you don't want those arab boys to think they can go around fucking jew girls either, right?

TREATED LIKE VERMIN. Hey, at least you finally got around to being honest about israels ****** CLASS.

deep south 1930? Right. because blacks were blowing people up. Oh wait they weren't.

Do I REALLY need to go google Race Riots in the Civil Rights Era and post the plethora of images available? Seriously? Do I REALLY need to google Racist American Legislation in 1930 to show you that, indeed, it doesn't take a fucking rocket to disqualify equlity?
SERIOUSLY?

the word. sorry couldn't resist.
again, though, blacks' goal was not to destroy America. Hamas' goal IS to destroy Israel.

I'd love to see israel's zionist jews offer pali arabs the exact same equality under a common state that jews enjoy here in the United States. As it is, Israel looks more like South Africa in the 70s. If jews can't handle ethnic equality in israel then there is no reason to offer the same here.

uh, the gaza strip amounts to ethnic equality?

:cuckoo:

So, does that mean the trail of tears never happened because redskins wound up on a fucking reservations after all?

And, if you mean "THEIR LAND" like George Wallace did when standing on the steps of an infamous college campus then. yes.

Hey, we sure did tell South Africa what to do, eh? Iraq? GERMANY? Funny how all of a sudden it's none of our business when some zionist lover decides to start passing out blank racist checks.

except MANY palestinians ARE terrorists. same can't be said of Jews in Nazi Germany/weimar.
the palestinians are led by a Hamas member. Hamas' goal is to destroy Israel. So, if churchill was right to bomb Germany, why are the Jews wrong to bomb Gaza, or any other nation that poses a threat to its security.

Last I checked, Germany bombed Britain halfway to hell. Plus, the two were at war which cost both countries millions of lives.

Comparing Churchill/Germany to Israel/Hamas is like comparing apples to oranges.

Following your logic, we should of just had bombed Iraq since they were a "security threat" to us. Oh wait, I'm sorry, we did between 1991-2003. The U.N has estimated 500,000 children have died from the bombing and our sanctions. Oh wait, Iraq didn't even have WMDs. Guess the U.S can tell all the parents of the dead children (the ones that aren't dead themselves), "oops my bad".

Last edited:
as soon as you put yourself in the Jews' shoes; having to worry about whether or not some Arab is gonna blow himself up right next to them. And you wonder why they're treated like vermin.

I am saying it's what happens, not that they should ALL be treated that way. Know anything about Japanese American citizens put in concentration camps by the democrat God?

Indeed, and I know that those jap camps ARE NOT SOMETHING WE ARE PROUD OPF OR WOULD EVER REPEAT. Notice that we didn't herd muslims into camps after 9/11. Gosh.. I guess it's pretty fucking silly to use something from the 50s to validate actions agsint a ****** ethnicity in 2009, eh?

Like I keep saying, jew. You would NEVER be content here in the US being treated like you make excuses for jews in israel to treat arabs. We both know it. It's fucking pathetic that you'd go so far to make the same case germans did after WW1.

Yes, in fact, shogun likes to bring up how Rabin was assassinated by "kikes", when Anwar Sadat was assassinated by the Muslim Brotherhood for being "too peaceful" with the Jews after he gave the Sinai back to Egypt and gave Judea, Samaria, Golan Hts, and Gaza to the Palestinians.

The difference is, NO ONE ON MY SIDE IS DEFENDING THE ASSASINATION AS NECESSARY TO DEFEND ANYONE. Who the fuck do you wee waving around the ghost of Anwar Sadat? Please, QUOTE me. But, it's fucking funny as HELL that you both demonize Anwar.. yet insist that the every similar action by jews from the Irgun to Cast Lead is "defending israel"

Your hypocracy is astounding.

Last I checked, Germany bombed Britain halfway to hell. Plus, the two were at wars which cost both countries millions of lives.

Comparing Churchill/Germany to Israel/Hamas is like comparing apples to oranges.

Following your logic, we should of just had bombed Iraq since they were a "security threat" to us. Oh wait, I'm sorry, we did between 1991-2003. The U.N has estimated 500,000 children have died from the bombing and our sanctions. Oh wait, Iraq didn't even have WMDs. Guess the U.S can tell all the parents of the dead children (the ones that aren't dead themselves), "oops my bad".

You like to complain when a few Gazan civilians get killed, but Churchill killed 400,000 Dresdeners in one night and you put him on a pedestal. Palestinians have bombed israel plenty. yet Jews are not allowed to defend themselves against threats to their national security, and yes Hamas' goal is to destroy ISRAEL. You may not know that fact.

The difference is, NO ONE ON MY SIDE IS DEFENDING THE ASSASINATION AS NECESSARY TO DEFEND ANYONE. Who the fuck do you wee waving around the ghost of Anwar Sadat? Please, QUOTE me. But, it's fucking funny as HELL that you both demonize Anwar.. yet insist that the every similar action by jews from the Irgun to Cast Lead is "defending israel"

Your hypocracy is astounding.

not demonizing HIM. I am demonizing the Muslim Brotherhood who assassinated him.

yesterday, you said the Jews murdered Rabin for making peace, the Muslim Brotherhood did the same to Sadat after he all he did for the Arab world.

you mention assassination not being necessary. I guess bombing Germany and Japan were not necessary, either.

I am saying it's what happens, not that they should ALL be treated that way. Know anything about Japanese American citizens put in concentration camps by the democrat God?

Indeed, and I know that those jap camps ARE NOT SOMETHING WE ARE PROUD OPF OR WOULD EVER REPEAT. Notice that we didn't herd muslims into camps after 9/11. Gosh.. I guess it's pretty fucking silly to use something from the 50s to validate actions agsint a ****** ethnicity in 2009, eh?

Like I keep saying, jew. You would NEVER be content here in the US being treated like you make excuses for jews in israel to treat arabs. We both know it. It's fucking pathetic that you'd go so far to make the same case germans did after WW1.

yeah but you'd be content to live under rocket fire your entire life by terrorists. Hell I think even the pussy in the White House NOW would put a stop to that.

No, MANY palis are NOT terrorists. SOME palis are and THOSE palis can be dealt with. But, YOU lump the whole fucking population into some Cast Lead fodder and don't give a shit about how many civvies die.. because they are not jewish enough to count in israel.

And, again, the same thing CAN be said post ww1 if the actions of those german jews led to the broken back of germany following the war. YOU may not want to believe anything but the purest fucking motivations for jews of any decade but, as we see now even, the issue of dual loyalty is NOt new.

The flaw in your logic is that you see "destroy israel" as anything from ethnic equality to striking the JEWISH ISRAEL nomenclature just like the klan balked at giving up WHITE AMERICA.

By the time Churchill bombed Germany hitler had taken over almost all of europe and actually posted a theat BEYONT MERE DEMOGRAPHIC DOMINANCE, dude. Hitler wasn't content with gaming birth and death rates. sheesh..

Again, I invite you to live in the US like an arab has to in israel. You wouldn't last a fucking day.

No, MANY palis are NOT terrorists. SOME palis are and THOSE palis can be dealt with. But, YOU lump the whole fucking population into some Cast Lead fodder and don't give a shit about how many civvies die.. because they are not jewish enough to count in israel.

And, again, the same thing CAN be said post ww1 if the actions of those german jews led to the broken back of germany following the war. YOU may not want to believe anything but the purest fucking motivations for jews of any decade but, as we see now even, the issue of dual loyalty is NOt new.

The flaw in your logic is that you see "destroy israel" as anything from ethnic equality to striking the JEWISH ISRAEL nomenclature just like the klan balked at giving up WHITE AMERICA.

By the time Churchill bombed Germany hitler had taken over almost all of europe and actually posted a theat BEYONT MERE DEMOGRAPHIC DOMINANCE, dude. Hitler wasn't content with gaming birth and death rates. sheesh..

Again, I invite you to live in the US like an arab has to in israel. You wouldn't last a fucking day.

Hamas' goal is to DESTROY Israel. The PLO is headed up by Hamas at this point, per the elections. Why doesn't Israel owe it to herself to destroy Gaza?\

When I said many, i meant some, not most.

SERIOUSLY?

the word. sorry couldn't resist.
again, though, blacks' goal was not to destroy America. Hamas' goal IS to destroy Israel.

I gotcha on this post. get ready.

Blacks goal was not to DESTROY america insomuch that they wanted equality. Neither is it Pali's intent to DESTROY israel outside of being given ethnic equality. for fucks sake, the second greatest holy site to islam in in fucking jerusalem. Palis don't want to destroy anything anymore than blacks. HOWEVER, that doesn't keep your kind, like klan loving southerners, from defining the "destruction" of both lands as the integration and non-exclusivity enjoyed by a master race. If you REALLY thought arabs were out to destroy israel you would not have to game death and birth rates and rely on state based racism of a law of return to keep your jewish head afloat in the sea of all those arabs that out number you. It's why you have to herd them behind aparthied walls and validate one way settling BY jew but not BY arabs. The key component of your racism is that you see integration and equality AS DESTROYING ISRAEL. no rockets necessary.

now.. if the US treated your jewish ass in kind...

Forum List

Back