Anti-Obama Rally in Jerusalem

except MANY palestinians ARE terrorists. same can't be said of Jews in Nazi Germany/weimar.
the palestinians are led by a Hamas member. Hamas' goal is to destroy Israel. So, if churchill was right to bomb Germany, why are the Jews wrong to bomb Gaza, or any other nation that poses a threat to its security.

Last I checked, Germany bombed Britain halfway to hell. Plus, the two were at wars which cost both countries millions of lives.

Comparing Churchill/Germany to Israel/Hamas is like comparing apples to oranges.

Following your logic, we should of just had bombed Iraq since they were a "security threat" to us. Oh wait, I'm sorry, we did between 1991-2003. The U.N has estimated 500,000 children have died from the bombing and our sanctions. Oh wait, Iraq didn't even have WMDs. Guess the U.S can tell all the parents of the dead children (the ones that aren't dead themselves), "oops my bad".

You like to complain when a few Gazan civilians get killed, but Churchill killed 400,000 Dresdeners in one night and you put him on a pedestal. Palestinians have bombed israel plenty. yet Jews are not allowed to defend themselves against threats to their national security, and yes Hamas' goal is to destroy ISRAEL. You may not know that fact.

again, MCH like ww2 jap camps WE DONT GO AND NUKE A FUCKING POPULATION ANYMORE. Do you think anyone is PROUD of the bombing of Dresden? Not a Kurt Vonnegut fan, I take it.

It;s too bad your kind see "the destruction of israel" as integrated ethnic equality. I hope you enjoy integrated ethnic equality here in the US, dude.

Do I REALLY need to go google Race Riots in the Civil Rights Era and post the plethora of images available? Seriously? Do I REALLY need to google Racist American Legislation in 1930 to show you that, indeed, it doesn't take a fucking rocket to disqualify equlity?
SERIOUSLY?

Please, just say the word.

the word. sorry couldn't resist.
again, though, blacks' goal was not to destroy America. Hamas' goal IS to destroy Israel.

I gotcha on this post. get ready.

Blacks goal was not to DESTROY america insomuch that they wanted equality. Neither is it Pali's intent to DESTROY israel outside of being given ethnic equality. for fucks sake, the second greatest holy site to islam in in fucking jerusalem. Palis don't want to destroy anything anymore than blacks. HOWEVER, that doesn't keep your kind, like klan loving southerners, from defining the "destruction" of both lands as the integration and non-exclusivity enjoyed by a master race. If you REALLY thought arabs were out to destroy israel you would not have to game death and birth rates and rely on state based racism of a law of return to keep your jewish head afloat in the sea of all those arabs that out number you. It's why you have to herd them behind aparthied walls and validate one way settling BY jew but not BY arabs. The key component of your racism is that you see integration and equality AS DESTROYING ISRAEL. no rockets necessary.

now.. if the US treated your jewish ass in kind...

I'm not Jewish.
The goal of the Palis may not be to destroy Israel, but the person they elected who is from HAMAS? His goal is to destroy israel.

Last I checked, Germany bombed Britain halfway to hell. Plus, the two were at wars which cost both countries millions of lives.

Comparing Churchill/Germany to Israel/Hamas is like comparing apples to oranges.

Following your logic, we should of just had bombed Iraq since they were a "security threat" to us. Oh wait, I'm sorry, we did between 1991-2003. The U.N has estimated 500,000 children have died from the bombing and our sanctions. Oh wait, Iraq didn't even have WMDs. Guess the U.S can tell all the parents of the dead children (the ones that aren't dead themselves), "oops my bad".

You like to complain when a few Gazan civilians get killed, but Churchill killed 400,000 Dresdeners in one night and you put him on a pedestal. Palestinians have bombed israel plenty. yet Jews are not allowed to defend themselves against threats to their national security, and yes Hamas' goal is to destroy ISRAEL. You may not know that fact.

again, MCH like ww2 jap camps WE DONT GO AND NUKE A FUCKING POPULATION ANYMORE. Do you think anyone is PROUD of the bombing of Dresden? Not a Kurt Vonnegut fan, I take it.

It;s too bad your kind see "the destruction of israel" as integrated ethnic equality. I hope you enjoy integrated ethnic equality here in the US, dude.

I am not sure about Dresden, but I DO agree with Le May's bombings of Japanese cities, including the nukes. I AM PROUD of Curtis Le May.

except MANY palestinians ARE terrorists. same can't be said of Jews in Nazi Germany/weimar.
the palestinians are led by a Hamas member. Hamas' goal is to destroy Israel. So, if churchill was right to bomb Germany, why are the Jews wrong to bomb Gaza, or any other nation that poses a threat to its security.

for this ridiculously exaggerated number i will refer you to the Jpost, lol.

Dresden victims and German manipulation | Op-Ed Contributors | Jerusalem Post

At the beginning of October, a commission of experts concluded that in the Allied bombing of the German city of Dresden in February 1945 at most 25,000 people were killed. This figure is much lower than previous estimates of scholars, some of which reached 135,000 victims. Neo-Nazis claim that the number of victims was half a million to a million and speak about a "bombing Holocaust."

At the beginning of October, a commission of experts concluded that in the Allied bombing of the German city of Dresden in February 1945 at most 25,000 people were killed. This figure is much lower than previous estimates of scholars, some of which reached 135,000 victims. Neo-Nazis claim that the number of victims was half a million to a million and speak about a "bombing Holocaust."

Ok. I'm not a Nazi. Can you get a figure from somewhere outside Germany and outside Israel?

Hamas has not bombed Israel nearly to the point in which Churchill bombed Dresden. Again, comparing the two are apple and oranges. I'm not saying it's right for Hamas to bomb Israel, not at all. However, it would be like comparing the U.S bombing Japan with two nukes to 9/11. It's two completely different things.

Ok. I'm not a Nazi. Can you get a figure from somewhere outside Germany and outside Israel?

Bombing of Dresden in World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Earlier reputable estimates of casualties varied from 25,000 to more than 60,000, but historians now view around 25,000–35,000 as the likely range[81][82] with Dresden historian Friedrich Reichert pointing toward the lower end of it.[83] It would appear from such estimates that the casualties suffered in the Dresden bombings were similar to those suffered in other German cities subject to firebombing during area bombardment.[4][84]

According to official German report Tagesbefehl (Order of the Day) no. 47 ("TB47") issued on 22 March the number of dead recovered by that date was 20,204, including 6,865 who were cremated on the Altmarkt square, and the total number of deaths was expected to be about 25,000[85][86][87] Another report on 3 April put the number of corpses recovered at 22,096.[85] The municipal cemetery office recorded 21,271 victims of the raids were buried in the city cemeteries, of which 17,295 were placed in the Heidefriedhof cemetery (a total that included the ashes of those cremated on the Altmarkt). Due to the number of dead and lack of labour for collection of bodies for burial and cremation, those found in shelters were cremated where they lay by flamethrowers.[88] These numbers were probably supplemented by a number of additional private burials in other places.[85] A further 1,858 bodies of victims were found during the rebuilding of Dresden between the end of the war and 1966.[89] Since 1989 despite the extensive excavation for new buildings no war-related bodies have been found.[89] The number of people registered with the authorities as missing was 35,000; around 10,000 of those were later found to be alive.[82]

Hamas has not bombed Israel nearly to the point in which Churchill bombed Dresden. Again, comparing the two are apple and oranges. I'm not saying it's right for Hamas to bomb Israel, not at all. However, it would be like comparing the U.S bombing Japan with two nukes to 9/11. It's two completely different things.

you don't think we should hunt down al qaeda? Their goal is to do the exact same thing to us as Hamas wants to do to Israel.
do you agree with Churchill killing even 100,000 civilians in one night? If so, may want to rethink your views on killing civilians. Maybe in your courtroom, Churchill would be a war criminal.

you don't think we should hunt down al qaeda? Their goal is to do the exact same thing to us as Hamas wants to do to Israel.
do you agree with Churchill killing even 100,000 civilians in one night? If so, may want to rethink your views on killing civilians. Maybe in your courtroom, Churchill would be a war criminal.

I do think we should hunt down Al Qaeda. But a ha, you don't see us bombing Afghanistan to pieces do you? We invaded. So again, either two different situations or according to you, Israel should of invaded.

Look at my post above, Churchill didn't kill 100,000 civilians in one night. Dresden suffered the same amount that other German cities did under fire bombardment.

Last edited:
the word. sorry couldn't resist.
again, though, blacks' goal was not to destroy America. Hamas' goal IS to destroy Israel.

Blacks goal was not to DESTROY america insomuch that they wanted equality. Neither is it Pali's intent to DESTROY israel outside of being given ethnic equality. for fucks sake, the second greatest holy site to islam in in fucking jerusalem. Palis don't want to destroy anything anymore than blacks. HOWEVER, that doesn't keep your kind, like klan loving southerners, from defining the "destruction" of both lands as the integration and non-exclusivity enjoyed by a master race. If you REALLY thought arabs were out to destroy israel you would not have to game death and birth rates and rely on state based racism of a law of return to keep your jewish head afloat in the sea of all those arabs that out number you. It's why you have to herd them behind aparthied walls and validate one way settling BY jew but not BY arabs. The key component of your racism is that you see integration and equality AS DESTROYING ISRAEL. no rockets necessary.

I'm not Jewish.
The goal of the Palis may not be to destroy Israel, but the person they elected who is from HAMAS? His goal is to destroy israel.

that seems to be the quickest answer by those to defend zionism.

And, hamas is like any other organization. It is what is made of it. Should we be concerned that Rham Immanuals dad was Irgun? If arabs were given the same equality in israel as blacks have achieved in the US you people wouldn't have anything to bitch about. this is why I advocate a common nation of palisrael.

i know you are not a nazi. but your victim number was a log scale too high, and this can make you wake up with strange bedfellows. the victim number of the dresden bombing is hard to ascertain. undocumented refugees, not counted. a firestorm. but recent findings, however they reached their conclusions, put the number somewhere around 50.000 or lower. that the jpost mentions the lowest estimate does not surprise me.
the real body count will never be known, but 400.000 is way too much, and the whole thing is too politicized.

dresden was not a military target however. but what the fuck, it took so much work to get a good firestorm going, heilbronn, pforzheim and würzburg weren't real military targets either. but easy to find and hit. war is hell, so i read.

I'm not Jewish.

that seems to be the quickest answer by those to defend zionism.

And, hamas is like any other organization. It is what is made of it. Should we be concerned that Rham Immanuals dad was Irgun? If arabs were given the same equality in israel as blacks have achieved in the US you people wouldn't have anything to bitch about. this is why I advocate a common nation of palisrael.

Obama's choices for his cabinet have been abysmal. Immanual shouldn't be in the Senate, let alone on Obama's staff.
The same argument you make about equality could be found somewhere in regard to the WTC, I am sure.

I am not sure about Dresden, but I DO agree with Le May's bombings of Japanese cities, including the nukes. I AM PROUD of Curtis Le May.

Hey.. some people are proud of Adolph Hitler. That doesn't make the human catastrophies he brought about anything to brag about. And I include nuked japanes cities in that statement.

":hunting down alqueda" does not amount to putting an entire fucking population of non jews behind aparthied walls and cas leading them like fish in a fucking barrel.

I do think we should hunt down Al Qaeda. But a ha, you don't see us bombing Afghanistan to pieces do you? We invaded. So again, either two different situations or according to you, Israel should of invaded.

Look at my post above, Churchill didn't kill 100,000 civilians in one night. Dresden suffered the same amount that other German cities did under fire bombardment.

I would like a figure from somewhere besides wikipedia for that.

":hunting down alqueda" does not amount to putting an entire fucking population of non jews behind aparthied walls and cas leading them like fish in a fucking barrel.

and why are the walls up? because they don't want people funneling weapons in there so they can shoot at Israel. Maybe they should just tear the walls down and annex Gaza.

Hey.. some people are proud of Adolph Hitler. That doesn't make the human catastrophies he brought about anything to brag about. And I include nuked japanes cities in that statement.

LeMay was attempting to end the war as quickly as possible with as few American casualties as possible.

but Dresden WAS a civilian target, and you moan about civilians and put WC on a pedestal. there IS a war going on between Palis and jews.

I would like a figure from somewhere besides wikipedia for that.

HDOT : Irving v. Lipstadt : Defense Documents : David Irving, Hitler and Holocaust Denial : (i) Introduction

Others, contemporary and later, have put the figure variously at between 100,000 and 400,000. None of these though can be considered with any degree of seriousness. Either they are content merely to quote secondary sources or each other, or repeat propaganda figures circulated immediately after the attack

In 1977 Bergander's book appeared, which after painstaking research and sound reasoning came to the conclusion that the number which 'came nearest to the truth' was 35,000, even if he did not exclude the possibility of it being a few thousand more.48 This figure tallies with that given by Walter Weidauer and by the East-German authorities.

Many historians accept the 35,000 figure.49 For instance the historian Earl A. Beck said 'the constant increase in estimates of the number killed in the raids does not comport with the facts. Official reports justify an estimate of between 25,000 and 35,000 killed. Figures that rose to 100,000 or 200,000 killed lost touch with reality.'50 In 1994 research by the Dresden historian Friedrich Reichert was published, using a previously unused source, which convincingly reduced Bergander's figure of 35,000 to 25,000. This figure can be regarded as close to definitive.

According to this Elvis, you've lost your touch with reality. :eusa_whistle:

Seriously though, is that good enough or need MORE evidence?

Forum List

Back