Where have all the brave rioters gone ?

Well the bottom line is that they are scaredy cats. The revolution has been cancelled due to lack of interest.
These thugs are short sighted. If they went to jail they could learn to read and get a job on more then minimum wages.

Oh and the football has started up again. Riot season has finished.
There's been various riots -

The riots just gone will be no doubt known as the Starmer riots. On the whole, apart from Remoaners, the UK people are quite democratic, we've always had the odd pocket of folk hell bent on violence, probably to steal from shops.

The government labelling anyone that doesn't support mass immigration as far-right is a precarious policy. As a natural born UK citizen of over 50 years, I feel Starmer's Labour has utter dissent and contempt of the British people. Barely 2 months and Labour have been the most disastrous government the UK has ever had. I knew it was gonna be a shit show, but the lighting speed caught the public off guard.

There's been various riots -

The riots just gone will be no doubt known as the Starmer riots. On the whole, apart from Remoaners, the UK people are quite democratic, we've always had the odd pocket of folk hell bent on violence, probably to steal from shops.

The government labelling anyone that doesn't support mass immigration as far-right is a precarious policy. As a natural born UK citizen of over 50 years, I feel Starmer's Labour has utter dissent and contempt of the British people. Barely 2 months and Labour have been the most disastrous government the UK has ever had. I knew it was gonna be a shit show, but the lighting speed caught the public off guard.

The British deserve better than Keir Starmer.

Keir Starmer has done more in under two months as prime minister than Rishi Sunak was able to accomplish in two years.

And this is just the beginning. There will be no problem, real or perceived, that Labour won’t attempt to fix with more regulation, higher taxes and a larger state, however unlikely their policies are to succeed.

Underprivileged children struggling at school? Slap VAT on private school fees.

Crumbling public services? Hand staff – many of whom are clearly underperforming – whopping pay increases with no requirement of improved productivity.

A fiscal black hole? Hammer “wealthy” pensioners by removing a benefit that helps ensure millions don’t spend their winters in cold and damp homes.

At a time when worklessness is soaring, when a growing number are choosing to be economically inactive or are too sick to work, we ought to be celebrating and rewarding those who strive, aspire and take risks.

Instead, the Government is launching a misguided class war that will tear them down.

It’s almost enough to make you miss Rishi Sunak. :p

Well the bottom line is that they are scaredy cats. The revolution has been cancelled due to lack of interest.
These thugs are short sighted. If they went to jail they could learn to read and get a job on more then minimum wages.

They are still living in mom and dad's basement worrying about a job finding them.

Keir Starmer has done more in under two months as prime minister than Rishi Sunak was able to accomplish in two years.

And this is just the beginning. There will be no problem, real or perceived, that Labour won’t attempt to fix with more regulation, higher taxes and a larger state, however unlikely their policies are to succeed.

Underprivileged children struggling at school? Slap VAT on private school fees.

Crumbling public services? Hand staff – many of whom are clearly underperforming – whopping pay increases with no requirement of improved productivity.

A fiscal black hole? Hammer “wealthy” pensioners by removing a benefit that helps ensure millions don’t spend their winters in cold and damp homes.

At a time when worklessness is soaring, when a growing number are choosing to be economically inactive or are too sick to work, we ought to be celebrating and rewarding those who strive, aspire and take risks.

Instead, the Government is launching a misguided class war that will tear them down.

It’s almost enough to make you miss Rishi Sunak. :p

Crazy fucker. They can close all the private schools down for all I care.

A couple of jail sentences have scared the living daylights out of them so they have retreated back into the toxic swamp they inhabit.

They make me laugh with that vat on Private Schools so what? they are busnisess anyone would think you average family send their kids to Eton, the answer is make the state education better for all.
Lol the poor fuckers who " scrimp and save " to send their kids to elitist schools. Fuck em. Let them give up a pony instead.

They make me laugh with that vat on Private Schools so what? they are busnisess anyone would think you average family send their kids to Eton, the answer is make the state education better for all.
I know someone who was high up in Ofsted. She said that if she had kids, she wouldn't have sent them to a state school. So that speaks volumes. Labour is intent on dumbing down education to your level Deadbeat. That's all we need, more retards like you. Thick as fuck.

Forum List

Back