Anti-Semitism Codified By Elites; Merged with 'Double Standards'.

Dr Grump said:
Jews are semites...

Not all, there are African, European, and American Jews. Of course if one traces 'bloodlines' perhaps the entire human race are Semites...

Kathianne said:
Not all, there are African, European, and American Jews. Of course if one traces 'bloodlines' perhaps the entire human race are Semites...

As far as I know the European and American Jews (most of whom are ashkenazi and sephardi sp?) are descended from the original Jews who are descendants of the diaspora. The Ethiopian Jews are converts (as far as I know)...

Dr Grump said:
As far as I know the European and American Jews (most of whom are ashkenazi and sephardi sp?) are descended from the original Jews who are descendants of the diaspora. The Ethiopian Jews are converts (as far as I know)...

And many of all of these do not have the 'common language' that unites Semites. Again, Jews could be considered to have a culture, those that practice a religious group, and there certainly could be a grouping by traditions. By race? No.

Kathianne said:
And many of all of these do not have the 'common language' that unites Semites. Again, Jews could be considered to have a culture, those that practice a religious group, and there certainly could be a grouping by traditions. By race? No.

OK. But you also said American Jews. American is not a race...

Dr Grump said:
OK. But you also said American Jews. American is not a race...
Right, American is not a race. In America you have all sorts of races, ethnic groups, religions, etc. We also tend to blend lots of cultures, traditions, etc. Then again, within the 'blend' some keep the traditions/cultures they brought here, very much alive and not so blended.

If you were to look at the Jews in US, you find many are atheists. For that reason alone, 'religion' alone cannot accomodate Jews. Many an atheist Jew. Then there are the 'Christian Jews.' As for religious sects of Judaism there are probably far more here than in Israel, simply the nature of living here. Again, there are traditions and culture, but not race. Groups like Stormfront have an agenda trying to use that tag, but it's not appropriate.

Kathianne said:
Not true. Just search under jews + race + religion domain of .edu., you'll find untrue.

Second, same search, .org and you'll find that only organizations such as Stormfront will back you up, hardly a 'jewish' group. By your definition, converts would be switching 'races', which is simply not possible.

Jews consider that they have a unique culture, that crosses racial, nationalistic lines, then again so do Christians.

Then again. If one's mother is jew, one is considered a jew, even if one doesn't know anything about judaism. so....

To me that's race.

And when god promised to multiply them? You think he meant through conversion? Interesting.

Kathianne said:

So either we're all jews, or jews are not a race. How's the reality blocking screen today?

rtwngAvngr said:
So either we're all jews, or jews are not a race. How's the reality blocking screen today?
We'd all be Semetic, not Jews.

rtwngAvngr said:
Then again. If one's mother is jew, one is considered a jew, even if one doesn't know anything about judaism. so....

To me that's race.

And when god promised to multiply them? You think he meant through conversion? Interesting.

LOL, so your father is black, your mother white, that does NOT make you white, no matter what is said.

Kathianne said:
LOL, so your father is black, your mother white, that does NOT make you white, no matter what is said.

still. Even the jews consider there is a genetic component to being jewish. This is undeniable.

Kathianne said:

I'm half white. For jews, half is all it takes. So it's a half race?

rtwngAvngr said:
I'm half white. For jews, half is all it takes. So it's a half race?
race is not the same as religion. Race is a 'given', you can be such and such a percentage, but what the world will see are the features of the dominant gene-IE the amount of melanin, the eyes, the nose, hair texture, etc.

Semetic is racial, those from the mid-east share certain characteristics.

Religion is not. Culture is not.

Kathianne said:
race is not the same as religion. Race is a 'given', you can be such and such a percentage, but what the world will see are the features of the dominant gene-IE the amount of melanin, the eyes, the nose, hair texture, etc.

Semetic is racial, those from the mid-east share certain characteristics.

Religion is not. Culture is not.

But still jews consider someone a jew if their mother is a jew, even if they know nothing of judaism.

In judaism race and religion have been comingled. True they accept converts, but they're not really excited about it.

Do you think moses meant they would be multiplied by spreading judaism through conversion? No. It's a promise of increased genetic propagation and reproduction.

rtwngAvngr said:
But still jews consider someone a jew if their mother is a jew, even if they know nothing of judaism.

In judaism race and religion have been comingled. True they accept converts, but they're not really excited about it.

Do you think moses meant they would be multiplied by spreading judaism through conversion? No. It's a promise of increased genetic propagation and reproduction.
LOL, then why aren't their numbers through the roof? Your 'idea' was dead before you created it.

Kathianne said:
LOL, then why aren't their numbers through the roof? Your 'idea' was dead before you created it.

According to their theology, their time to rule the world is coming.

rtwngAvngr said:
According to their theology, their time to rule the world is coming.
Oh well, I hope you see it in your lifetime, so that your happy dance makes sense. :beer:

I have to give you credit though kat. At least you're not saying there's no such thing as race, as the jews do to get out of this hairy spot.

Most jews weren't born in Irsael as a result of the diaspora and maintaining their identity was of utmost importance. They claimed to be ethnically jewish even if they were born in foreign countries or thier fathers were not jewish to fulfill the commandment to them. Ones actual genetic makeup could be "diluted" many times over but other Jews ignore discount that and deem the person to be jewish--only jewish. The hyphen ( Russian-Jew ) only refers to the country nation or area of where thier ancestors went after the diaspora. Actual genetic make-up or country of birth is of little significance.

Forum List

Back