Anti Trump "protester" assaults elderly man

The guy should have stuck to a knockout punch and then gotten out of there.

^^^^ Approving and condoning violence against people you do not politically agree with. How about there is no need to commit violence on someone to begin with? Leftist Maniacs are just human slugs, borderline insane and psychotic, impossible to have a rational discussion with.
History taught us that Neville Chamberlain was wrong to tolerate your type

Nobody gives a fuck what you think. History taught us we should have reduced ALL Commies to agricultural fertiliser then we would not have Leftist Maniacs all polluting the Western world with the vile, insane and degenerate Communist Manifesto filth.

A reminder:

IWggjTXIu5BesYMUaXeZkLt3XJfUg1EyLyXGM7MDymU.jpg
Yes sad that Trump has emboldened China and the Soviet Union so willingly. But even worse that he's revived the Nazi movement, which you left off your list because of your sympathies.

WTF does Donald Trump have to do with your idols the Communists Mao Zedong and Josef Stalin murdering 60 MILLION in China and 20 MILLION in the Soviet Union? That's right The Donald has nothing to do with that.

Fuck off you low IQ Beta Cuck Faggot don't you have some old man or woman who you need to kick in the face and beat up or whatever to boost your low self esteem because you are one of lifes TOTAL losers.

56 is elderly?
Is to me. Either way why can't they attack a younger man who can fight back? Knowing these scum they attacked him from behind and strangled him....such a real man there! Pussies.

Anyone who is decades older than me to me is elderly, so 56 is yes. The Leftist Maniacs have zero self control and are just at any given moment seconds from being violent thugs, this another illustration and also illustrating what cowards they are attacking someone from behind, of course if attacked from the front and that man had a gun he would have been in his right to shoot the POS in self defence which perhaps is why they attack him from behind because they thought he could have a gun.

That crowd do not stand many chances if up against Alpha Males, no Beta Cuck Faggot does.

^^^^ Approving and condoning violence against people you do not politically agree with. How about there is no need to commit violence on someone to begin with? Leftist Maniacs are just human slugs, borderline insane and psychotic, impossible to have a rational discussion with.

Nobody gives a fuck what you think. History taught us we should have reduced ALL Commies to agricultural fertiliser then we would not have Leftist Maniacs all polluting the Western world with the vile, insane and degenerate Communist Manifesto filth.

A reminder:

Yes sad that Trump has emboldened China and the Soviet Union so willingly. But even worse that he's revived the Nazi movement, which you left off your list because of your sympathies.

WTF does Donald Trump have to do with your idols the Communists Mao Zedong and Josef Stalin murdering 60 MILLION in China and 20 MILLION in the Soviet Union? That's right The Donald has nothing to do with that.

Fuck off you low IQ Beta Cuck Faggot don't you have some old man or woman who you need to kick in the face and beat up or whatever to boost your low self esteem because you are one of lifes TOTAL losers.

there's some spittle on your monitor

MEANWHILE THIS IS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED..............
=============================================================================

the leftist/black/etc hate has been exposed because Trump has the guts and tells it like it is
the leftists/blacks have never seen this before and are perplexed by it

they cry RACIST--when it is really REALITY--the truth

Approving of violence against your political opponents....literally the definition of terrorist and terrorism.
Cernovich is a Nazi and a terrorist.
actually, the left/blacks/anti-Trumpers are EXACTLY like nazis

hitler's nazis/SA
began to disrupt the meetings of rival political groups.
Stormtroopers or Brownshirts - Key Stage 3 - The Holocaust Explained

U.S. protest group vows to disrupt Trump inaugural festivities - Reuters
Protestors parade, disrupt Trump rally in New Orleans | The Latest
Protesters Disrupt Trump Rally in St. Louis - NBC News

BLM anti-Trumpers want to KILL white people !!! yes, KILL people--exactly like the nazis
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: 'We Need To Start Killing People'

A reminder:

Don't get so triggered, Nazi. Your "b-b-b-b-but communists!!!!" comments in defense of Nazism are little different than all the "b-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!!!!!" comments that pop up after every Trump failure.

^^^^ Hey Commie, let this sink in to your low IQ head.

My type will be here when your type are in the ground, so we can wait, my type will be here because we breed and there are HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of my type across the Western world and ALL breeding and/or have bred, that is the NEXT generation of my type.

Your type do not either breed because of your very low sperm count due to being Beta Cuck Faggots or actual full on Faggots and/or you choose not to breed ENOUGH because of the fucking Environment Global Warming horsecrap, your types DNA is dying with your type, you have no next generation.

So my type and on behalf of my type, we thank your type for Self Genociding your type. Leftism dies with your type, the Future is Rightist and you fucking know it as well which is why your type get so upset at the very THOUGHT of my type still existing....and Generation Z are more Right Wing than we are which is excellent in a few years they will be ready to get out there.

You will NEVER get rid of us, but your type are getting rid of yourselves because as I say your DNA dies with you.

You can Funny this if you want to because you are a Troll, but remember my type are getting the last laugh on your type.

A reminder:

Don't get so triggered, Nazi. Your "b-b-b-b-but communists!!!!" comments in defense of Nazism are little different than all the "b-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!!!!!" comments that pop up after every Trump failure.

My type will be here when your type are in the ground, so we can wait, my type will be here because we breed and there are HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of my type across the Western world and ALL breeding and/or have bred, that is the NEXT generation of my type.

Your type do not either breed because of your very low sperm count due to being Beta Cuck Faggots or actual full on Faggots and/or you choose not to breed ENOUGH because of the fucking Environment Global Warming horsecrap, your types DNA is dying with your type, you have no next generation.

So my type and on behalf of my type, we thank your type for Self Genociding your type. Leftism dies with your type, the Future is Rightist and you fucking know it as well which is why your type get so upset at the very THOUGHT of my type still existing....and Generation Z are more Right Wing than we are which is excellent in a few years they will be ready to get out there.

You will NEVER get rid of us, but your type hare getting rid of yourselves because as I say your DNA dies with you.

You can Funny this if you want to because you are a Troll, but remember my type are getting the last laugh on your type.
:lmao:

A reminder:

You will NEVER get rid of us, but your type are getting rid of yourselves because as I say your DNA dies with you.

upload_2018-1-21_18-49-27.png

upload_2018-1-21_18-49-50.png

^^^^ As I say the Commie slugs DNA dies with THEM, they have no next generation....my type do have a next generation and so the Commie Troll can laugh, but we in the end will be having the last laugh.

A reminder:

You will NEVER get rid of us, but your type hare getting rid of yourselves because as I say your DNA dies with you.

:lmao:

You cannot laugh from the grave of your DNA though can you? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

56 is elderly?
Is to me. Either way why can't they attack a younger man who can fight back? Knowing these scum they attacked him from behind and strangled him....such a real man there! Pussies.

Anyone who is decades older than me to me is elderly, so 56 is yes. The Leftist Maniacs have zero self control and are just at any given moment seconds from being violent thugs, this another illustration and also illustrating what cowards they are attacking someone from behind, of course if attacked from the front and that man had a gun he would have been in his right to shoot the POS in self defence which perhaps is why they attack him from behind because they thought he could have a gun.

That crowd do not stand many chances if up against Alpha Males, no Beta Cuck Faggot does.

A reminder:

there's some spittle on your monitor

^^^^ Troll another thread you are crapping in and posting nothing relevant to the OP topic.

Last edited:
Abhorrent, yes. Surprising? No. Liberal walking strychnine have been assaulting innocent small children in various ways over Trump for nearly two years, as well as the elderly. Liberals have such a sewer rat LACK of a moral compass they think it's perfectly acceptable to commit horrible, malicious acts against innocent people as long as it's based on Trump butthurt. That's why liberals simply aren't human; they relinquished their humanity when they chose to behave like rabid dogs. I wish the English language had a word profane enough to accurately depict my opinion of Antifucks.

A reminder:

Oh please, the Allies, and the Axis both killed a lot, the difference is the Allies are still killing a lot.

Oh please, Nazis aren't even unique in brutality, the Allies clearly wanted to cleanse the World of Fascism, it was about more ideology about than brutality.

56 is elderly?

LOL 56 isn't as old as you think it is. Esp. if it's a healthy 56 . Some are still pretty what is it Spry......................

Forum List

Back