Anti-Vax Superman

I've found them to be pretty accurate. You like the quack's quacking better than mainstream scientist, go have unprotected sex why an infectious aids patient, as he doesn't believe in aids, either, and by all means skip the vaccine and go hang out in an emergency room, treating Covid patients, just to breath in the air. You should act with the courage of your convictions, don't you think?
I am around people without masks daily. I have no fear of Covid. Now, is what that doctor says wrong and why?

I am around people without masks daily. I have no fear of Covid. Now, is what that doctor says wrong and why?
I am in public a lot, so probably around people with Covid, and was in 3 department stores today without a mask. I'm not afraid either, but fear has no proven effects on how easily diseases spread. Of course, I am triple vaccinated and in good physical shape. Some people aren't, and apparently they are filling ERs again.

I am in public a lot, so probably around people with Covid, and was in 3 department stores today without a mask. I'm not afraid either, but fear has no proven effects on how easily diseases spread. Of course, I am triple vaccinated and in good physical shape. Some people aren't, and apparently they are filling ERs again.
According to the doctor you only have 5 years left. Is that why he bothers you?

Forum List

Back