Anti-Vaxxer Sheriff's Deputy, 33, Dies of Covid.

You do realize that if you contract the virus and are fully vaccinated, you're likely to be asymptomatic, or have very mild symptoms. If you're not vaccinated, well, you could end up like the Sheriff's deputy who died at only 33 years of age.

It's not a difficult decision to make for most of us, because it's pretty fucking obvious what's the best outcome.
And... Some people are smarter than others. I agree.

Jeepers, here's another young female celebrity died of brain clotting a week after taking the AZ shot:

BBC Presenter Dies Of Blood Clots After Receiving AstraZeneca Jab

What is with all these deaths? I'm wondering about birth control pills, or hormones, interacting. Some males have died from the vaccines, but this is definitely more of a risk factor for young women.
And it seems to be the Astra Zeneca, which is not given in the US, and to a lesser extent the J&J. You'd have guessed if there were going to be problems, it would have been with the Moderna and Pfizer, since they were the ones everyone has been screaming are dangerous, but it is the natural vaccines that have a slight risk. And yes, the risk seems to mostly be to women in their child bearing years. Pre-menopausal.

Meanwhile vaxxers continue to die from the vax
Isn’t it strange how when someone who has Covid dies, its not Covid but when someone dies after having been vaccinated it is ALWAYS the vaccine.
No... I have no problems with a Vaccine complication. But first you have to admit that it does have complications to it. Usually in the form of blood clots. Right? Can we agree on that?
I just had my second dose. My side effects were a massive headache/nausea/body pain and I was disoriented. Everyone reacts differently.
I don’t know of anyone who developed blood clots.
I got my second shot 2 days ago. Body aches in all my joints. Feels like it's starting to go away now

Don't worry, we will be protecting you...

View attachment 495034
Yeah, really. There are people here who have been vaccinated, but insist we all have to get vaccinated, too, to protect them. I am thinking, well, do they just not trust their own vaccination to work? But if they don't trust their vaccinations, what earthly good would it be for us to get vaccinated with a vaccine they don't trust to save them or anyone else?

I think people who think this way are so logic-challenged they just can't think things through.
Those would be democrats.
I don't want to see schools and restaurants closed again and travel restricted, because of a surge among the unvaccinated. Remember, kids can't be vaccinated, at least not yet, and they are natural spreaders of germs. So everyone who can should get vaccinated, put a curb on variants, and have a huge mask burning ceremony like Guy Fawkes Day when we're out of the woods.

Not everything is about ME.
If 3 out of 4 are either vaccinated, recovered or young, there can’t be any surge.

Yeah. The numbers seem to be there. It's just that ----------- I don't believe in it all. I think there is going to be a surge, but of course I can't know the future. I hope it's over!!

Darwinism strikes again. And it is the second time this department has lost an officer to Covid.

Sometimes being stupid is fatal. RIP.

Not Darwinian. Father of two, he had already reproduced, possibly already passing the "dumb-ass" gene. Sad for his offspring, but maybe they will learn from the environmental influence and not fall prey to genetics.
the virus has been hitting hispanics extremely hard.............The chinese have been known to have been trying to get their virus's to target races---and prehaps the kung-flu had been designed to attack certain races. Likely the chinese isolated a gene found in hispanics that virus could be made to exploit.

Yeah. The numbers seem to be there. It's just that ----------- I don't believe in it all. I think there is going to be a surge, but of course I can't know the future. I hope it's over!!
Until the next Chicom WMD attack.

Darwinism strikes again. And it is the second time this department has lost an officer to Covid.

That is so sad. So unnecessary too.

My heart goes out to everyone who loves him. If he has children, those poor kids are going to have to grow up without a dad now. That so sucks and is so unfair to the kids.

I wish he had put his children first. He just might still be alive today.

A sentence I told many people when my child was small.

I put my child's needs before mine or anyone else's wants.

More people should do that.

Meanwhile vaxxers continue to die from the vax
Isn’t it strange how when someone who has Covid dies, its not Covid but when someone dies after having been vaccinated it is ALWAYS the vaccine.
No... I have no problems with a Vaccine complication. But first you have to admit that it does have complications to it. Usually in the form of blood clots. Right? Can we agree on that?
I just had my second dose. My side effects were a massive headache/nausea/body pain and I was disoriented. Everyone reacts differently.
I don’t know of anyone who developed blood clots.

I got my first dose at the end of February. The only side effect I got was a sore arm for one day.

I got the second dose in the middle of March. I had zero side effects from it. Not even a sore arm.

I was apprehensive of getting the second dose since I talked to someone who's brother got very sick after the second dose.

I did the second dose anyway and am very glad I did.

Not Darwinian. Father of two, he had already reproduced, possibly already passing the "dumb-ass" gene. Sad for his offspring, but maybe they will learn from the environmental influence and not fall prey to genetics.

Still those kids have to grow up without their dad.

I was lucky, I had a very good dad. He died in 2001. I miss him everyday. It's hard to even think about him without crying. The pain of him gone and missing him has never gotten better. Much less gone away.

I was 41 when my dad died. I got to grow up with him. I got to have him walk me down the aisle when I got married. My child got to know him and he got to spoil her.

Those children will never know and have that from now on.

It's not right.

I don't care what level of intelligence they are. They still have a right to have a dad. They still have a right for their kids to have a grandfather.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back