Anti-War Bernie Should Not be President

I'm watching the debate tonight, Bernie just went on a rant against previous wars claiming they were based on lies. He failed to provide evidence that they were based on lies. He than had the gall to claim the recent attack on the Iranian general was based on lies. Once again Bernie failed to produce evidence to back that up. He then ranted against our current wars. Bernie is no patriot.

Bernie is right . It’s all lies. There was no “imminent attack”. There was no WMDS.
1. You can't prove it's a lie.
2. If we hesitate we might be the ones who are attacked.

Pffft...Bernie is a JEW...don't believe for a second that he would not serve Israel the same as all of those who served as POTUS before him.
Jew in name only he hates us and wants a 2nd Holocaust just like you do.
I have never stated that I wanted a 2nd holohoax. The amount you people complain...and bitch...and moan now. My God you would think yours is the only group to ever experience tragedy.
I actually wish the first one would have never happened...just so you heebs would STFU about it.

Pffft...Bernie is a JEW...don't believe for a second that he would not serve Israel the same as all of those who served as POTUS before him.
I have never stated that I wanted a 2nd holohoax. The amount you people complain...and bitch...and moan now. My God you would think yours is the only group to ever experience tragedy.
I actually wish the first one would have never happened...just so you heebs would STFU about it.
You called it a hoax. LOL. Most wish the first one didn’t happen but it did. And you’re glad it did.

You called it a hoax. LOL. Most wish the first one didn’t happen but it did. And you’re glad it did.

holohoax.jpg

Forum List

Back