ANTIFA at it again

Gee, I wonder if the cops would have arrived sooner if the Antifa goons were getting the crap kicked out of them?

So antifa actually referred to flinging pant and shooting fireworks at people as free speech, while they were attacking people for exercising their free speech? Wow, I don't even have the words for that

I guess free speech now is attacking and trying to injure people with mild explosives?

It's fucking shocking the amount of American people who tolerate and worse yet, encourage terrorist groups like them. If they were all rounded up and shot in the head I wouldn't even care.

Gee, I wonder if the cops would have arrived sooner if the Antifa goons were getting the crap kicked out of them?

If I were a cop and got a call even antifa we're getting shot up I would suddenly have a bad case of diarrhea that might take 10 or 15 minutes before I could stop shitting allover the place. Or maybe I'd realize I had a flat tire because it had a nail in it.

Last edited:
Terrorizing and assaulting attendees at a GOP rally. The same people who deny ANTIFA’s existence will ignore this but remember they were the ones that said Hunter Biden’s laptop was a hoax.

I'm giddy about it...more YouTube vids of these limpwrister progressives getting train wrecked in public. Can't think of anything more of a hoot to watch.

One day soon, you're going to see one of those antifa guys crawling down Main Street with one of those faggy batons sticking clear out his ass. Shit will go viral....

The Left always reminds US that the actors who engaged in January 6 attack on the Capitol was a disruption to our Democratic process. People holding an authorized rally to exercise free speech should not be subject to assault. That too is a disruption to our Democratic process.

Be Consistent.

Forum List

Back