Antifa burning Bibles now

trump is evil. You are being deceived.

thank you IM-2----do you have any idea why your BLM brothers wanted to burn a bible?

and an american flag.

you know, a lot of libs, have been real patriotic in threads talking about the confederate flag.

i'll looking forward to them getting very pissed off about the disrespect shown to the American Flag, that they feel so strongly about.

antifa just made a big mistake.

you're ignorant and blind to what true evil is
You're so blind to it you actually support it.
Says the clown that supports racism.
right back at you racist
Here's a racist slogan Black lives matters repeatedly says
"No lives will matter until black lives matters"
That's not only racist it's terroristic
Whats racist or "terroristic" about it?
All lives matters not just black lives if only black lives matter it's fucking racist to say it.
and continued threats of rioting until blacks get a free hand at killing whites without penalty is terroristic

The name Black Lives Matter doesn't infer no other life matters except to white race baiting racists. There is nothing in the BLM mission that talks about killing anyone and most of the rioting has been done by whites.
it's racist to put one race above another
Then tell your other white people to stop being racist.
you need to stop being a racist before you tell others to stop being a racist
I'm Black. I cant be a racist. Now tell your white people to stop being racist.

most retarded statement of the day.

right back at you racist
All lives matters not just black lives if only black lives matter it's fucking racist to say it.
and continued threats of rioting until blacks get a free hand at killing whites without penalty is terroristic

The name Black Lives Matter doesn't infer no other life matters except to white race baiting racists. There is nothing in the BLM mission that talks about killing anyone and most of the rioting has been done by whites.

While I agree your post is retarded, you've said more retarded shit today than your last post. I guarantee you that.

Last edited:
I remember right-wing clowns burning the Koran on video a couple of years back claiming that it was their right.
What's changed?
Specifically, who said that it is not their right to burn the Holy Bible or the American flag?

More than anything, the far-left is going out of their way to demonstrate that they are not the party of tolerance that they proclaim for themselves. Instead, they are vividly demonstrating that they are filled with hate, vitriol, and intolerance.

That's precisely what was done in Germany in the 1930s. Democrats, how is your behavior and goals that different?
Who are the "Far Left Party"?

you are ok with burning bibles?

I feel sorry for you
Its a made up fairy tale.
I suspect one or two folks might have brought a Bible, but on the whole, yeah, after looking at that photo, and reading the article, you are correct, it is mostly just propaganda.
Thats just one aspect to the claim. I was actually talking about all religious books based on the mythology of ancient Kemet.
All religious texts are NOT based off of Ancient Egyption cultural practices. Get over yourself.
Who said all religious texts were based off the ancient Kemetic civilization? I know I didnt say that.
"all religious books based on the mythology of ancient Kemet" :heehee:
Reading comprehension. All religious books based on the mythology of ancient Kemet doesnt include all religious books. What made you think that it did when I clearly stated the qualifier?
Sorry, by making that comment, when you did, you implied that included the old and new testament.

Those have more links to the The Laws of Hammurabi than The Book of the Dead. That is just common knowledge for anyone that has studied anthropology. Anything else is politically driven nonsense.

right back at you racist

While I agree your post is retarded, you've said more retarded shit today than your last post. I guarantee you that.

your pretense of being too retarded to understand my post is not credible.

you are retarded. and a moron. but you are not that retarded.

so, i can only conclude, that you are not only a retarded moron, but filthy liar as well.

you are ok with burning bibles?

I feel sorry for you
Its a made up fairy tale.
I suspect one or two folks might have brought a Bible, but on the whole, yeah, after looking at that photo, and reading the article, you are correct, it is mostly just propaganda.
Thats just one aspect to the claim. I was actually talking about all religious books based on the mythology of ancient Kemet.
All religious texts are NOT based off of Ancient Egyption cultural practices. Get over yourself.
Who said all religious texts were based off the ancient Kemetic civilization? I know I didnt say that.
"all religious books based on the mythology of ancient Kemet" :heehee:
Reading comprehension. All religious books based on the mythology of ancient Kemet doesnt include all religious books. What made you think that it did when I clearly stated the qualifier?
Sorry, by making that comment, when you did, you implied that included the old and new testament.

Those have more links to the The Laws of Hammurabi than The Book of the Dead. That is just common knowledge for anyone that has studied anthropology. Anything else is politically driven nonsense.
It does include the old testament and by extension the new testament.

I am assuming by your comment that you have no knowledge of the 42 laws of Ma'at which the Laws of Hammurabi are more than likely also based on seeing as Ma'at is thousands of years older? The ten commandments are way closer to the laws of Ma'at than the laws of Hammurabi. Should we compare?

Last edited:
Ayers was not Obamas mentor.
He was Obama's ghost writer and entre into Chicago politics.
Call him what you like. There was probably no Obama without Bill Ayers getting him going.
One radical piece of shit helping out another. Another white man not holding back a "black" man.
Bullshit. As for your last line take the pill, turn black, try to live, then tell me about what white men aren't doing.

It shouldn't be surprising that an organization founded by Marxists is going to produce hate, division, chaos, violence and evil. While claiming to do good things, of course.

If the root is bad, the "fruit" is bad. (to paraphrase a quote from Jesus.)
So the founders of this country were marxists?

Bullshit. As for your last line take the pill, turn black, try to live, then tell me about what white men aren't doing.
Denial of historical facts is what your bullshit is. Glad you called it.

As for your last line, without Bill Ayers who knows where Obama would be. He might have never gotten out of Chicago without Ayers pulling so many strings.
It's a fact Obama used him and then pretended he didn't know who Bill Ayers was (just a guy from my neighborhood, he lied).
Obama is a liar from start to finish.

As for your last line, without Bill Ayers who knows where Obama would be. He might have never gotten out of Chicago without Ayers pulling so many strings.
It's a fact Obama used him and then pretended he didn't know who Bill Ayers was (just a guy from my neighborhood, he lied).
Your claim is so much retarded bullshit from inbred white racist sites. Bill Ayers didnt have shit do with Obama other than them running into each other every now and then.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I deny nothing.

"William (Bill) Ayers was one of the founders of the Weather Underground, a radical leftist organization formed in 1969 by a group of University of Chicago students who split with the campus-run Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) organization because they disagreed with the SDS’s peaceful protest tactics against the Vietnam War. "

Obama was 8 years old.

Q: A gentleman named William Ayers, he was part of the Weather Underground in the 1970s. They bombed the Pentagon, the Capitol and other buildings. He’s never apologized for that. And in fact, on 9/11 he was quoted in The New York Times saying, “I don’t regret setting bombs; I feel we didn’t do enough.”

An early organizing meeting for your state senate campaign was held at his house, and your campaign has said you are friendly. Can you explain that relationship for the voters, and explain to Democrats why it won’t be a problem?

A: This is a guy who lives in my neighborhood, who’s a professor of English [sic] in Chicago, who I know and who I have not received some official endorsement from. He’s not somebody who I exchange ideas with on a regular basis.

And the notion that somehow as a consequence of me knowing somebody who engaged in detestable acts 40 years ago when I was 8 years old, somehow reflects on me and my values, doesn’t make much sense.

Although Obama’s dismissing Ayers as “a guy who lives in my neighborhood” could fairly be considered a deliberate attempt to minimize or play down a more substantial acquaintanceship between the two men, the fact remains that they aren’t (and never were) particularly close. Obama has denounced Ayers’ violent radical activities (which took place when Obama was just a child), Ayers didn’t advise Obama on policy issues, the two were not close friends, and they have not remained in regular contact over the last several years:

A review of records of the schools project and interviews with a dozen people who know both men, suggest that Mr. Obama, 47, has played down his contacts with Mr. Ayers, 63. But the two men do not appear to have been close. Nor has Mr. Obama ever expressed sympathy for the radical views and actions of Mr. Ayers, whom he has called “somebody who engaged in detestable acts 40 years ago, when I was 8.”

“The suggestion that Ayers was a political adviser to Obama or someone who shaped his political views is patently false,” said Ben LaBolt, a campaign spokesman. Mr. LaBolt said the men first met in 1995 through the education project, the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, and have encountered each other occasionally in public life or in the neighborhood. He said they have not spoken by phone or exchanged e-mail messages since Mr. Obama began serving in the United States Senate in January 2005 and last met more than a year ago when they bumped into each other on the street in Hyde Park.

I said nothing about burning the bible. I said trump is evil. And that's because trump IS evil.
Sometimes in order to beat evil, a person has to be evil themselves, especially when who they are going against has no interest in learning another language. When you multiply a positive times a negative, the product is never a positive.

God bless you and our current leader always!!!

Holly

Where in the Bible does it say that to defeat evil you have to be evil? Jesus said repeatedly that only the Light could overcome the darkness. How is not learning another language "evil"? And we're not talking about mathematical equations here so that isn't even relevant.

In fact, your entire post is a desperate attempt to rationalize your support for a man who has co-opted your faith, and replaced Jesus, as the central figure of your faith. That's the danger of evil leaders. You think that they're your saviours, and by the time you realize who they really are, you're just as corrupt and evil as they are.

Trump isn't destroying the left, he's destroyed the right. The religious right is finished as a political force. You've aligned yourselves with criminals, and NAZI's. You're cheering Trump's attempts to prosecute his "enemies". You stood silently by as he kidnapped and even killed refugee babies, ripped nursing babies from their mother's arms.

No one can call themselves a "Christian" and be taken seriously, if you support this murderous and hateful President. Where are you gonna to go after the election when Trump is jailed, and you have no one who supports your hatred of your fellow human beings, to vote for.

You said you couldn't support anyone who believes that women should have the right to exercise their God-given "free will", in the matter of abortion, so welcome to wandering in the wilderness. Just as the Isrealites were condemned to wander the desert for 40 years for the sin of idol worship, the "religious right" are going to wander in the desert for a long, long time, and maybe you'll start reading the Bible and actually living accord to the word of Jesus, and remember that His Kingdom is not of this world.
PREACH IT SISTER!

And the church says AMEN!

Burning flags, burning Bibles, in protest is fine, it shows the low IQ and lack of depth of those that would do such a thing.

I hope BLM can separate from the riot trash in Portland. They tried to in Seattle, yet, it helped hurt the brand.
When you support trump you can't talk about anyone's IQ. The white supremacists will continue causing problems in these protests as long as people like you blame it on BLM.

You are not comprehending what I am saying, first off never voted for Trump nor will I. My opinion anyone that is voting for Democrat or Republican for President is brain dead. The two choices are terrible and 2016 for the worst two choices of all time.

I didn’t blame BLM, again your comprehension is suffering. They are trying to separate BLM from the rift raft, Seattle it was Antifa, Portland it is anarchist, antifa and white supremacists rioting. Like I have said I have no issue with BLM, I think the peaceful protests speak volumes, our city is having them every Sunday and the are peaceful, I’m good with that.
I said nothing about burning the bible. I said trump is evil. And that's because trump IS evil.
Sometimes in order to beat evil, a person has to be evil themselves, especially when who they are going against has no interest in learning another language. When you multiply a positive times a negative, the product is never a positive.

Holly

Where in the Bible does it say that to defeat evil you have to be evil? Jesus said repeatedly that only the Light could overcome the darkness. How is not learning another language "evil"? And we're not talking about mathematical equations here so that isn't even relevant.

In fact, your entire post is a desperate attempt to rationalize your support for a man who has co-opted your faith, and replaced Jesus, as the central figure of your faith. That's the danger of evil leaders. You think that they're your saviours, and by the time you realize who they really are, you're just as corrupt and evil as they are.

Trump isn't destroying the left, he's destroyed the right. The religious right is finished as a political force. You've aligned yourselves with criminals, and NAZI's. You're cheering Trump's attempts to prosecute his "enemies". You stood silently by as he kidnapped and even killed refugee babies, ripped nursing babies from their mother's arms.

No one can call themselves a "Christian" and be taken seriously, if you support this murderous and hateful President. Where are you gonna to go after the election when Trump is jailed, and you have no one who supports your hatred of your fellow human beings, to vote for.

You said you couldn't support anyone who believes that women should have the right to exercise their God-given "free will", in the matter of abortion, so welcome to wandering in the wilderness. Just as the Isrealites were condemned to wander the desert for 40 years for the sin of idol worship, the "religious right" are going to wander in the desert for a long, long time, and maybe you'll start reading the Bible and actually living accord to the word of Jesus, and remember that His Kingdom is not of this world.
PREACH IT SISTER!

Burning flags, burning Bibles, in protest is fine, it shows the low IQ and lack of depth of those that would do such a thing.

I hope BLM can separate from the riot trash in Portland. They tried to in Seattle, yet, it helped hurt the brand.
The biggest indicator of low IQ is if you support Drumpf. Only someone thats racist, retarded, or brain dead is unable to see he is an incompetent fuckup.

The biggest indicator is if anyone votes for either of the candidates. I could never vote for Trump or Biden. I’ll do what I did last election and find a good candidate, not voting for dumb or dumber.

Holly

PREACH IT SISTER!

When you support trump you can't talk about anyone's IQ. The white supremacists will continue causing problems in these protests as long as people like you blame it on BLM.

You are not comprehending what I am saying, first off never voted for Trump nor will I. My opinion anyone that is voting for Democrat or Republican for President is brain dead. The two choices are terrible and 2016 for the worst two choices of all time.

I didn’t blame BLM, again your comprehension is suffering. They are trying to separate BLM from the rift raft, Seattle it was Antifa, Portland it is anarchist, antifa and white supremacists rioting. Like I have said I have no issue with BLM, I think the peaceful protests speak volumes, our city is having them every Sunday and the are peaceful, I’m good with that.

Holly

PREACH IT SISTER!

The biggest indicator of low IQ is if you support Drumpf. Only someone thats racist, retarded, or brain dead is unable to see he is an incompetent fuckup.

The biggest indicator is if anyone votes for either of the candidates. I could never vote for Trump or Biden. I’ll do what I did last election and find a good candidate, not voting for dumb or dumber.
Thats not exactly an intelligent choice. You have to vote for dumb or dumber or you will definitely get one of the two by taking votes away from one or the other. There are plenty of good candidates. The problem is the none of them are going to get elected so if you vote for them you are wasting your vote. Until the day comes that people stop voting based on party and stop being fans of one party or the other, we will be in this situation. In this specific case Drumpf has got to fucking go.

It shouldn't be surprising that an organization founded by Marxists is going to produce hate, division, chaos, violence and evil. While claiming to do good things, of course.

If the root is bad, the "fruit" is bad. (to paraphrase a quote from Jesus.)
So the founders of this country were marxists?

No, but good job at deflecting and also showing me what your real issue is. It must be hard to live with all that hate and bitterness.

Holly

PREACH IT SISTER!

Holly

PREACH IT SISTER!

Thats not exactly an intelligent choice. You have to vote for dumb or dumber or you will definitely get one of the two by taking votes away from one or the other. There are plenty of good candidates. The problem is the none of them are going to get elected so if you vote for them you are wasting your vote. Until the day comes that people stop voting based on party and stop being fans of one party or the other, we will be in this situation. In this specific case Drumpf has got to fucking go.

I have turned the corner and will wait for the rest of the country to wake up.

I couldn't agree with you more. Thank you for being both awake and principled, that is very rare around here.

Re Obama and Ayers, Obama also claimed to have heard a word the 'Reverend' Wright said, nor read any of the literature in the church lobby after some 20 years of sitting on the front row at the fake 'church' scam 'The Reverend' was running. Like all Democrats, he's a liar with less than zero credibility and should be doing prison time now.

All lives matters not just black lives
All lives won't matter UNTIL Black Lives Matter.
And here for the dumb asses is your terroristic threat
You still havent explained why you think thats "terroristic" Can you do that?
It's terroristic when you apply the rioting that the terrorist BLM attempt
What? What kind of retard are you? Please explain what youre talking about. BLM isnt rioting.
lol fucking moron
That doesnt really prove your claim. Let me know when you can do that.
Nope fucking moron is what you are

Forum List

Back