Antifa burning Bibles now

Both are the same.

Only difference is 79 years and that Antifa is supported and armed by the DemonRat Pary in the US.

Same scum both.

View attachment 370436

They are worse than Nazis, they are communists. Both utterly authoritarian and anti-American, thus easily mixed up.

But damn Norman,
Thomas Jefferson TOLD US tyrants would rise again, and even gave us a remedy.

At least half the blame rests squarely on the shoulders of patriots, unwilling to do anything.

It is undeniable.....we know this is true...
'ALL THAT IS REQUIRED FOR EVIL TO PREVAIL IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING"
What the hell happened to patriots?
Our lack of will and our silence really IS VIOLENCE, violence against freedom and the Constitution.

Both are the same.

Only difference is 79 years and that Antifa is supported and armed by the DemonRat Pary in the US.

Same scum both.

View attachment 370436

They are worse than Nazis, they are communists. Both utterly authoritarian and anti-American, thus easily mixed up.

But damn Norman,
Thomas Jefferson TOLD US tyrants would rise again, and even gave us a remedy.

At least half the blame rests squarely on the shoulders of patriots, unwilling to do anything.

It is undeniable.....we know this is true...
'ALL THAT IS REQUIRED FOR EVIL TO PREVAIL IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING"
What the hell happened to patriots?
Our lack of will and our silence really IS VIOLENCE, violence against freedom and the Constitution.

Do not associate with the useless patriots unwilling to do anything as their nation burns because "it is much more important to lose with principles than win with glory." They are cowards, and nothing more.

True patriots preserve their values and nations and do not let failed principles get in the way.

trump is evil. You are being deceived.
you're ignorant and blind to what true evil is
You're so blind to it you actually support it.
Says the clown that supports racism.
You don't see yourself as everyone else does
Why you would you do something as stupid as seeing yourself as everyone does? No wonder youre such a loser. :lol:
I know you have this IMAGINARY view of yourself and your sub-saharan race

You don't see yourself as everyone else does
Why you would you do something as stupid as seeing yourself as everyone does? No wonder youre such a loser. :lol:
I know you have this IMAGINARY view of yourself and your sub-saharan race
That shit obviously pisses you off too doesnt it? Why would I see myself and my race through the eyes of some recessive like you? :lol:

Blacks never did have that protection.

You don't get to be part of a race that oppressed black people overtly for 349 years and covertly for 52 without being held to account. That's what you're calling black racism. And that's like calling a person who killed an armed person who was trying to invade that persons home a murderer.

Really? The whole race did it? Every white person in the entire planet oppressed black people for 349 years? When I was beaten by black people for much of my childhood, can we say that every black person beat me for 9 years?

You really are a racist. I can understand why a black person might struggle with racism but that doesn't make it acceptable. I was abused by black and hispanic people through most of my childhood and I could be racist but I choose not to be. Since you weren't alive for the 349 years of overt racism, and you don't remember it, and you didn't experience it, it is not justification for you to be a racist. Tell us about what the white race did to you personally.

I'm convinced IM2 has been possessed by evil. NOTHING will open his eyes.
Well, maybe exorcism?

Then again, there is that possibility he's a skinny 23 year old white Snowflake liberal, being a good little SJW and fighting for "Justice"
No, he needs like one of them "Constantine" types, or the black Christian equivalent.
Of which I have no doubt there are more than a few. Real ones. Never be famous and work under the radar. Regular men with the power and faith to do what God has called them to.

right back at you racist
Here's a racist slogan Black lives matters repeatedly says
"No lives will matter until black lives matters"
That's not only racist it's terroristic
Whats racist or "terroristic" about it?
All lives matters not just black lives if only black lives matter it's fucking racist to say it.
and continued threats of rioting until blacks get a free hand at killing whites without penalty is terroristic

The name Black Lives Matter doesn't infer no other life matters except to white race baiting racists. There is nothing in the BLM mission that talks about killing anyone and most of the rioting has been done by whites.
it's racist to put one race above another
Then tell your other white people to stop being racist.
you need to stop being a racist before you tell others to stop being a racist
I'm Black. I cant be a racist. Now tell your white people to stop being racist.

most retarded statement of the day.
While I agree your post is retarded, you've said more retarded shit today than your last post. I guarantee you that.
You no longer have that protection of being black and not being a racist
Your own words shows that you are a racist
You always make claims but are unable to prove them. I already told you Black people simply cannot be racist.

your ability to make an obviously false statement and stand by it, despite all reason, logic and evidence,

is just proof that you are a liar. nothing more.

right back at you racist
All lives matters not just black lives if only black lives matter it's fucking racist to say it.
and continued threats of rioting until blacks get a free hand at killing whites without penalty is terroristic

The name Black Lives Matter doesn't infer no other life matters except to white race baiting racists. There is nothing in the BLM mission that talks about killing anyone and most of the rioting has been done by whites.

While I agree your post is retarded, you've said more retarded shit today than your last post. I guarantee you that.
You always make claims but are unable to prove them. I already told you Black people simply cannot be racist.
I make factual states you on the other hand makes unsupported biasis claims.
You have never made a factual statement. You only repeat talking points like a parrot. No original thought.
It's fucking factual their are tons of news sources verifying the riot damages and injured police officers
I think you meant "there" not "their" you retard. However the riots are not done by BLM you idiot. Thats just wanting it to be true.

Squirm your way out of that, you worm.
On the 1st very short page of results: Armed White Residents Stare Down BLM Protesters in Indiana

the police are not protecting citizens. the cops are now protecting the criminals. from the citizens.

but, people protecting themselves, good to see.

right back at you racist

Blacks never did have that protection.

You don't get to be part of a race that oppressed black people overtly for 349 years and covertly for 52 without being held to account. That's what you're calling black racism. And that's like calling a person who killed an armed person who was trying to invade that persons home a murderer.

so, all the efforts that so many whites put into, fighting that racism and oppression, you don't care about that and are looking to make their descendants pay for past injustices. without any accounting of the payment already tendered.

hey liberals. look at what you have created.

As long as they don't burn a Koran.
No, there is no reason for Satan's stooges to burn the Koran or any other book on religious teachings.

The Blood of Christ is the devil's kryptonite and the REAL target of these Trumpophobes is JESUS!

As long as they don't burn a Koran.
No, there is no reason for Satan's stooges to burn the Koran or any other book on religious teachings.

The Blood of Christ is the devil's kryptonite and the REAL target of these Trumpophobes is JESUS!

American-Psycho.jpg

We said it before....and we'll say it again...

This election is Good vs Evil.

GOD BLESS President Trump.

I get it. As you asasfucks support a liar, fraud, business cheat, woman abuser, accused child rapist who has no clue what is in The Bible.

Sorry, when you sypport Trump, you lose the ability to cite religous reasons.

Forum List

Back