Antifa Communism Rejected in Spain

Also, to put things in perspective:

During the bombing of Dresden, Allied bombers dropped a little less than 4,000 tons of explosives on the city.

In the 3 years before the bombing of Dresden, german bombers had dropped more than ten times as much on residential areas of England - including almost 20,000 tons just on the city of London.

Hitler was worse than Churchill, or Franco, and I'm going to say Churchill was worse than Franco.

Worse in what sense?

In the context of World War II, FDR and Churchill killed their enemies. Franco killed his own citizens.

There is no moral equivalency there.

So killing ones own citizens is an abomination.

Well you better go tell that to those who support Abraham Lincoln.

If a geographical section of the country rebels militarily, then that's a war.

Franco sent a little less than half a million of his own citizens to camps or their deaths, in peacetime.

Your moral equivalency fails on numerous levels.

During the bombing of Dresden, Allied bombers dropped a little less than 4,000 tons of explosives on the city.

In the 3 years before the bombing of Dresden, german bombers had dropped more than ten times as much on residential areas of England - including almost 20,000 tons just on the city of London.

Hitler was worse than Churchill, or Franco, and I'm going to say Churchill was worse than Franco.

Worse in what sense?

In the context of World War II, FDR and Churchill killed their enemies. Franco killed his own citizens.

Stalin killed his own citizens and most of them not during a war situation, again the 7 million Ukranians deliberately starved to death happen in 1932-1933, yet Churchill and FDR never demanded that Stalin be put to the rope.

Also during the near 50 years Eastern Europe given to the Communist rule, thousands and thousands of those Stalin butchers lived happily and the British and Americans never one time demanded that Stalin's butchers be arrested and put on trial.

Lazar Kaganovich who was the architect of the Holomodor lived until 1991, yet the British and Americans did not demand he was arrested and put on trial for Crimes Against Humanity for being directly responsible for 7 million people being deliberately starved to death in a non wartime situation and just because they "were in the way"

View attachment 153144

View attachment 153145

Lazar Kaganovich - Wikipedia

This article from the New York Times announcing his death at the age of 97 years of age does not even mention he was the architect of the Holomodor or even mention the Holomodor.

View attachment 153146

L. M. Kaganovich, Stalwart of Stalin, Dies at 97

:lol:

No shit.

Stalin was a shitfuck. Amongst the worst people who have ever lived.

How is that relevant to the post you responded to?

Dresden was not even a military target, but rather a refugee haven of Eastern German civilians fleeing the Soviets, that's why Dresden had so many civilians.

Obvious deliberate genocide massacre by firebombing by the Anglo-elite of the U.S, and England.

No, nothing Franco did compares to that.

Franco killed 400,000 of his own citizens for daring to disagree with him.

Some death toll FIGURES for the Dresden Firebombing have been sourced that high.

Only those that have a particular agenda.

Realistic estimates, based on Dresen records, indicate around 25,000 to 30,000 fatalities in Dresden.

Dresden had approx. 300,000 residents + refugees, it's hard to believe that over 90% of the population would have survived, when the city was in severe devastation.

I

The Victors inflated their own deaths and deliberately lowered the number of deaths they caused.

The Victors came up with a deliberately lower figure of deaths, just like they say only 200,000 died at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Only the brainwashed and ignorant would think only 200,000 people combined died at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
From the Rosie O'Donnell and Michael Moore version of history.

Worse in what sense?

Franco sent a little less than half a million of his own citizens to camps or their deaths, in peacetime.

Most of those were military men captured, and put into those camps.
Not, that I support that.

I never said I truly support Franco.

What I'm defending is mostly Franco's economy in the Spanish Miracle.

I'm defending the right to support Franco how wrong he may have been, so long as people can support FDR, or Churchill.

To put things in perspective.

When London was bombed the Second War was in action and many of the places bombed not in London were strategic in a military way for the British including port areas etc.

When Dresden was bombed the war was reaching an end and there was nothing of military significance about Dresden, it was 100% a civilian target with all those being women, children, elderly peoples.
Where do you get this crap?

Worse in what sense?

Worse in what sense?

Stalin killed his own citizens and most of them not during a war situation, again the 7 million Ukranians deliberately starved to death happen in 1932-1933, yet Churchill and FDR never demanded that Stalin be put to the rope.

Also during the near 50 years Eastern Europe given to the Communist rule, thousands and thousands of those Stalin butchers lived happily and the British and Americans never one time demanded that Stalin's butchers be arrested and put on trial.

Lazar Kaganovich who was the architect of the Holomodor lived until 1991, yet the British and Americans did not demand he was arrested and put on trial for Crimes Against Humanity for being directly responsible for 7 million people being deliberately starved to death in a non wartime situation and just because they "were in the way"

View attachment 153144

View attachment 153145

This article from the New York Times announcing his death at the age of 97 years of age does not even mention he was the architect of the Holomodor or even mention the Holomodor.

View attachment 153146

No shit.

Because you keep saying that Franco killed his own citizens, not because they disagreed with him though he saw them as a threat to Spain because they were Communists.

Stalin had 7 million Ukranians starved to death because they were in the way, they were starved to death just to reduce the population number, they were not a threat to the existence of the Soviet Union.

When London was bombed the Second War was in action and many of the places bombed not in London were strategic in a military way for the British including port areas etc.

When Dresden was bombed the war was reaching an end and there was nothing of military significance about Dresden, it was 100% a civilian target with all those being women, children, elderly peoples.

It is not crap it's fact.

Franco killed 400,000 of his own citizens for daring to disagree with him.

Some death toll FIGURES for the Dresden Firebombing have been sourced that high.

Only those that have a particular agenda.

Realistic estimates, based on Dresen records, indicate around 25,000 to 30,000 fatalities in Dresden.

Dresden had approx. 300,000 residents + refugees, it's hard to believe that over 90% of the population would have survived, when the city was in severe devastation.

I

The Victors inflated their own deaths and deliberately lowered the number of deaths they caused.

The Victors came up with a deliberately lower figure of deaths, just like they say only 200,000 died at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Only the brainwashed and ignorant would think only 200,000 people combined died at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
From the Rosie O'Donnell and Michael Moore version of history.

Do you have anything intelligent to add or are you just Trolling?

You only joined in September I have not noticed you before this thread.

Worse in what sense?

This is a "fact" that you've pulled out of your ass, because you didn't have anything else.

Glad to hear it.

I'm defending the right to support Franco how wrong he may have been, so long as people can support FDR, or Churchill.

No, the moral equivalency still fails.

Chris Kyle killed more than 3 times as many people as the most prolific serial killer in American history. Do you think that makes him 3 times as evil?

Prove It! Give me a cite or shut the f up!
I am not interested in your opinion, I am interested in facts!

Worse in what sense?

This is a "fact" that you've pulled out of your ass, because you didn't have anything else.

Glad to hear it.

Chris Kyle killed more than 3 times as many people as the most prolific serial killer in American history. Do you think that makes him 3 times as evil?

Who is Chris Kyle I have never heard of him?

Worse in what sense?

Worse in what sense?

View attachment 153144

View attachment 153145

View attachment 153146

No shit.

Because you keep saying that Franco killed his own citizens, not because they disagreed with him though he saw them as a threat to Spain because they were Communists.

Stalin had 7 million Ukranians starved to death because they were in the way, they were starved to death just to reduce the population number, they were not a threat to the existence of the Soviet Union.

• Because of the allied Potsdam, and Yalta Conference Soviet takeover of Poland, gave that Jewish Communist Jakub Berman to imprison up to 500,000 Polish people for political crimes, many of these were Armia Krajowa Polish patriots who fought the Nazis vigorously.
The fact is the Communists took away the opposition in that exact manner.

Prove It! Give me a cite or shut the f up!
I am not interested in your opinion, I am interested in facts!

I repeat:

Provide a link to back up your Trolling and show how Dresden was of military significance.

You only joined in September you have 30 posts so you STFU instead Troll Sock Boi.

Worse in what sense?

Glad to hear it.

Well, if Churchill, and FDR aren't any better than Franco, why do so many people in the West support them?

Worse in what sense?

Worse in what sense?

View attachment 153144

View attachment 153145

View attachment 153146

No shit.

So you keep mentioning Stalin to say that Franco was not as evil as Stalin was?

I agree with that.

But the fact that Stalin was "more evil" doesn't make Franco "good" by comparison.

Worse in what sense?

Democracy is always better than fascism... Franco finally allowed tourism in the 60s but Spain's economy really grew only after he died. Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead!! That's Saturday Night Live 1976 by the way...

Worse in what sense?

Glad to hear it.

Well, if Churchill, and FDR aren't any better than Franco, why do so many people in the West support them?

You misunderstand me.

I think that Churchill and FDR were much better than Franco

Worse in what sense?

Worse in what sense?

View attachment 153144

View attachment 153145

View attachment 153146

No shit.

So you keep mentioning Stalin to say that Franco was not as evil as Stalin was?

I agree with that.

But the fact that Stalin was "more evil" doesn't make Franco "good" by comparison.

I think it is about being anti-Communist more than anything else, so as I commented before if someone prevents their nation falling to Communism then you side with them on this issue.

Glad to hear it.

You misunderstand me.

I think that Churchill and FDR were much better than Franco

Of course you do, like most in Western society, you've been fed a steady diet of Churchill, and FDR.

Forum List

Back