Antifa Militant, convicted pedophile, and Drag Queen Story Hour supporter: Arrested for Stabbing Black Trump Supporters

Was this Communist White Pedophile Militant an Overseer of the Democrat Plantation?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013

Antifa militant and convicted pedophile Blake David Hampe was arrested in the early hours of Saturday following his alleged stabbing of a black Trump supporter in Portland.

Before social media censored his facebook profile, it was seen that he supported the Drag Queen Story Hour movement.

The Trump supporter and conservative, who goes by the name Black Rebel on social media, posted several updates to his condition from the ambulance and hospital. In the Periscope livestream, he alleged that Hampe had stalked him and his group of friends for several blocks in Portland before stabbing him.

Black Rebel stated that Antifa militants doxed his identity and posted his location on social media and advised each other to “watch out” for him.

I have no idea how true this claim is. But I will say "diversity" that the democrats promote is divisive and promotes factionalism. Conformity, uniformity aren't evil soul killers. If we have more in common than just being bipedal mammals, we are going to work together BETTER and make stronger communities. Its Humanity 101, basic common sense. Good thread.

Last edited:
I have no idea how true this claim is. But I will say "diversity" that the democrats promote is divisive and promotes factionalism. Conformity, uniformity aren't evil soul killers. If we have more in common than just being bipedal mammals, we are going to work together BETTER and make stronger communities. Its Humanity 101, basic common sense. Good thread.
Humanity 101 starts with ridding our Country of these Communist thugs.

They're all degenerates, as are most Democrats and 'Gay Rights' scam artists. These are the origins of this crap.

They're all degenerates, as are most Democrats and 'Gay Rights' scam artists. These are the origins of this crap.

Interesting that this particular pedophile was a Drag Queen Story Hour Supporter!

they're really anxious to work on children; how else can you have 6 year boys running around claiming to be 'homosexual' or who have decided they're 'girls', and then we have sicko parents who will then start pumping kids with hormones and the like, all based on fake 'science' and deviant indoctrination? As I said in another thread, many school systems actually send their teachers to 'seminars' run by these mentally ill fetishists on how best to make kids more easily groomed for approaches by pedophiles and sex freaks of all stripes, encouraging them to 'experiment'. These are the types of freaks running BLM.

Forum List

Back