Antifa mob beaten down

Domestic terrorists are only successful in the big cities run by Democrats who let them burn down their cities. That said, I was very encouraged by a predominantly Black group of citizens in a Chicago neighborhood that pushed back on BLM from destroying their neighborhood.
Get a clue who the majority of domestic terrorists are; https://www.congress.gov/116/bills/s894/BILLS-116s894is.xml You live your life engulfed in lies.

Get a clue. Optics are everything. Not seeing a whole lot of white supremacists burning Looting and Murdering these days. Not seeing white supremacists pulling drivers out of their cars and beating them. Not seeing white supremacists assaulting whites for not saying “BLM”.
These days, all we see are trump goons violating peoples constitutional rights, and murdering them.

You people consider stopping people from torching Federal buildings and private businesses as “violating people’s constitutional rights”. Even Biden is telling the Democrat thugs and terrorists to cease since he thinks it is hurting him in the polls.
That's you saying that. I never did.

That’s me stating a fact.
Something you cannot back up with documentation. Therefore, as always, you are nothing more than a liar.
Then prove I’m a liar.
I already have. You have not produced the documentation. Where is it said by way of proven documentation, that "you people consider stopping people from torching federal buildings and private businesses as violating people's constitutional rights." That's your claim, no one else's. You cannot prove through documentation where I considered it. You're a liar.

You don't even know what Communism is.
Actually it is you who has no clue what Communism is.

All you can do is parrot :

Just like you guys keep parroting:

Orange Man Bad
Orange Man Bad
Orange Man Bad

Because that's what the Fake News MSM tells you Leftist Parrots to say ....

And, just like the faithful good Lil' Leftist Sheeple you guys are .......

You follow the orders from the Left without missing a beat.

You should know normal thinking Americans are not only hilariously laughing at you ....

But, will be voting against you psychos in November.
LOl! What a coward. And all you can do is run from debating what communism actually is. You know you can't tell us what it is, because it has nothing to do with being a Democrat. You are scared of your own shadow. You don't have the balls for real debate and honesty.

Domestic terrorists are only successful in the big cities run by Democrats who let them burn down their cities. That said, I was very encouraged by a predominantly Black group of citizens in a Chicago neighborhood that pushed back on BLM from destroying their neighborhood.
Get a clue who the majority of domestic terrorists are; https://www.congress.gov/116/bills/s894/BILLS-116s894is.xml You live your life engulfed in lies.

Get a clue. Optics are everything. Not seeing a whole lot of white supremacists burning Looting and Murdering these days. Not seeing white supremacists pulling drivers out of their cars and beating them. Not seeing white supremacists assaulting whites for not saying “BLM”.
These days, all we see are trump goons violating peoples constitutional rights, and murdering them.

You people consider stopping people from torching Federal buildings and private businesses as “violating people’s constitutional rights”. Even Biden is telling the Democrat thugs and terrorists to cease since he thinks it is hurting him in the polls.

You didn't answer my question coward?

Judging by the number of American flags flying in my neighborhood, Antifa or BLM would get the same if they showed up here.
Which would be murder. This is what the Right supports now; ‘Dangerous’: Right-wing defends teenage Trump fan who killed 2 protesters And handing out water bottles to the murderers.

Videos Show Law Enforcement Fraternizing With Armed Group 15 Minutes Before Fatal Kenosha Shooting You guys are doing a damn good job, then they went and murdered two people.

Poor baby
That's it? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: What a fucking loser.

Are Right-wingers Fascist or not? If you all can't answer, you are cowards, and we all know why. Now this will bite their ass. Watch and see how many come back with an answer. LOL!

Judging by the number of American flags flying in my neighborhood, Antifa or BLM would get the same if they showed up here.
Why would a peaceful BLM march be pushed out?
They are communists. They are there to intimidate whites. They are racist scum
You are still too fucking ignorant to know what Communism is. This board of Right-wingers does not understand what Communism is. How pitiful is that?
As usual, 'trial by video' has trumped 'innocent before proven guilty'. Here's an idea: How about the Antifa and BLM pukes stay in their basements? Then the "right wingers" won't feel the need to defend businesses. And then there will be no need for trial by video. See how that works?
We don't know who or what ANTIFA is. So, there is no need for something that doesn't exist to be in a basement. I asked who they were, who was their president, who was funding them, where are their offices, and these Trump liars keep lying by making all this shit up. I understand though that there are folks out there who are anti-fascist. Are you a supporter of Fascism?

If we dont know who they are why aren't dems calling them out on their violence?

Violence is a tool of the left. Everybody know it. Those who disagree are lying
You are just too fucking ignorant; The Escalating Terrorism Problem in the United States

The Left called the takeover of Seattle a “summer of love”, the firebombings and ripping drivers from their cars in Portland as “peaceful protests” and lootings in Chicago and St. Louis as “reparations”. Congressional Democrats refused to acknowledge the violence by ANTIFA. Now, 60 days before the election and Democrats are calling for the violence to stop. Too Late.
What violence? You mean the murders by Right-wing militia? "Congressional Democrats refused to acknowledge the violence by ANTIFA", because they don't know what that is, and neither do you.

They supported the violence ya chuckle head.

You are still too fucking ignorant to know what Communism is. This board of Right-wingers does not understand what Communism is. How pitiful is that?
As usual, 'trial by video' has trumped 'innocent before proven guilty'. Here's an idea: How about the Antifa and BLM pukes stay in their basements? Then the "right wingers" won't feel the need to defend businesses. And then there will be no need for trial by video. See how that works?
We don't know who or what ANTIFA is. So, there is no need for something that doesn't exist to be in a basement. I asked who they were, who was their president, who was funding them, where are their offices, and these Trump liars keep lying by making all this shit up. I understand though that there are folks out there who are anti-fascist. Are you a supporter of Fascism?

If we dont know who they are why aren't dems calling them out on their violence?
Dems call anyone and everyone out on the violence. Didn't you hear what Biden said? Trump hasn't said that. And that's the difference.

Violence is a tool of the left. Everybody know it. Those who disagree are lying
You are just too fucking ignorant; The Escalating Terrorism Problem in the United States

The Left called the takeover of Seattle a “summer of love”, the firebombings and ripping drivers from their cars in Portland as “peaceful protests” and lootings in Chicago and St. Louis as “reparations”. Congressional Democrats refused to acknowledge the violence by ANTIFA. Now, 60 days before the election and Democrats are calling for the violence to stop. Too Late.
What violence? You mean the murders by Right-wing militia? "Congressional Democrats refused to acknowledge the violence by ANTIFA", because they don't know what that is, and neither do you.

They supported the violence ya chuckle head.
Right-wing militia and domestic terrorists willfully take to the streets to commit murder. We have proven that already; Antifa activists have killed 0 people in 25 years. Right-wingers have killed more than 300 Where is it documented that the Left supports violence?
1599098135348.png

Are Right-wingers Fascist or not? Still waiting cowards.

Dems call anyone and everyone out on the violence. Didn't you hear what Biden said? Trump hasn't said that. And that's the difference.
Laughing is for losers who can't refute what I said. Thanks!

Hmmm...everyone laughs at you.

Hmmm...everyone laughs at you.
They hauled ass from a question they can't answer, like a bunch of wiped dogs. When you are coward and you know it, you aren't laughing.

Oh, fuck off troll. All you can do is parrot the same tired bullshit your fascist masters tell you to. You are an infant at best. You don't know shit about anything because you are too stupid to read.

Antifart has been around since 1932. It was started by Stalin and it has never gone away. They are allied with the Blac Bloc, another communist group and their mission is to destroy the western civilizations.

Now go piss up a rope.

I like it when anti-American scum gets beaten up.

I appreciate those images that show how these marxists morons start crying in a fetal position....

I never miss those videos. :04:......never! :up:

Good to see these anti American scum get what they deserve...a good beating.

An Antifa mob who invaded a suburban neighborhood were pushed out by residents, leading to a ‘mosh pit’ fight with one neighbor using an American flag to keep a goon from pulling a knife.

The mob targeted a pro-police rally in a residential area of Ft. Collins, Colo., on Saturday, which was livestreamed.

GODDAMMIT!!!
:mad:
They NEVER try that shit here.

WHY DON'T THESE FUCKING COMMIES TRY THAT SHIT HERE SO I GET TO FUCKING KILL THEM??? I am being cheated. My bloodlust is not sated.

What is your question?

Which would be murder. This is what the Right supports now; ‘Dangerous’: Right-wing defends teenage Trump fan who killed 2 protesters And handing out water bottles to the murderers.

Videos Show Law Enforcement Fraternizing With Armed Group 15 Minutes Before Fatal Kenosha Shooting You guys are doing a damn good job, then they went and murdered two people.
self defense is not murder --SORRY
After the teenager murdered before, there is no such thing as self defense. How can people be this fucking stupid?
..how can a black be murdered if he commits crimes/attacks cops???!!
..he did not murder

Forum List

Back