• plain ol' hate

• a special bigotry only Jews can feel

• something in the gentile atmosphere

• imaginary

• murderous hatred triggered by gentile envy

• weaponized language, like "enemy of the people" in Bolshevik Russia

• hating Jews more than absolutely necessary

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was born America ....I thoroughly accept the decision and settled law and treaty of making them a country in the place, known as Israel, and totally support their right to exist and fight their annihilation, as well as fighting for the security of their people against all comers.

- and support a religious state of israel: judaism for them.

how about whites only cafeterias ...

- and support a religious state of israel: judaism for them.

In Israel? You think you can make a buck, there, with that business model. Not sure if it will fly.

In Israel? You think you can make a buck, there, with that business model. Not sure if it will fly.

I was born America

* money was not their motivation ...

would a religious state not be antithetical - they always had the monarchies as their pet pals, separation by admission for their existence its not just gov'ts that decay over time.

Hmmm. Zionist.
Zionist ˈzī-ə-nist adjective or noun

Zionism​

: an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel

Out of all the different returns for definition on OneLook of the many dictionaries, that includes all the biggest, only down at the bottom an obscure slang dictionary, listed it as an insult. I guess you have to be in the click, that uses it for that, or the click that does not have access to the most accepted definition, to receive it as an insult. Common dictionaries are the basis for common language and common usage, so I go with the common definition, not the obscure, chosen by bigits and paranoids, as I do not travel day to day in those circles.

I was born America attending Methodist and Baptist churches multiple times a week for one reason or another, youth groups, choirs, etc, graduating from a scholastically tough Baptist University, taking Old and New Testament (foolishly thinking these would be easy subjects to satisfy requirements for religion subjects) with my extensive upbringing in the bible, managing to escape one of these with one of the 3, "C" grades in my entire scholastic career. The Jewish thing, pro and con is not my strong suit, nor is
Hmmm. Zionist.
Zionist ˈzī-ə-nist adjective or noun

Zionism​

: an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel

Out of all the different returns for definition on OneLook of the many dictionaries, that includes all the biggest, only down at the bottom an obscure slang dictionary, listed it as an insult. I guess you have to be in the click, that uses it for that, or the click that does not have access to the most accepted definition, to receive it as an insult. Common dictionaries are the basis for common language and common usage, so I go with the common definition, not the obscure, chosen by bigits and paranoids, as I do not travel day to day in those circles.

I was born America attending Methodist and Baptist churches multiple times a week for one reason or another, youth groups, choirs, etc, graduating from a scholastically tough Baptist University, taking Old and New Testament (foolishly thinking these would be easy subjects to satisfy requirements for religion subjects) with my extensive upbringing in the bible, managing to escape one of these with one of the 3, "C" grades in my entire scholastic career. The Jewish thing, pro and con is not my strong suit, nor is my understanding of why God chose them, nor why they repeatedly turned their backs, before coming back, but I do not deign to shake my fist a God for the choosing. At the same time, I thoroughly accept the decision and settled law and treaty of making them a country in the place, known as Israel, and totally support their right to exist and fight their annihilation, as well as fighting for the security of their people against all comers.

If that makes me a Zionist, by the definition, so be it.

Definition of ZIONIST
"my understanding of why God chose them,"

Oh, how I wish my people weren't so dull-witted.

First, no universal God is going to "choose" a people. It's a dumb and primitive idea Jesus Christ buried two millennia ago.

Second, the OT wasn't attached to the NT until the 5th Century AD. It was a giant theological blunder that may yet destroy our civilization. And it has probably caused more than a little confusion down through the ages.

NT God: Love thy neighbor.
OT God: Genocide thy neighbor.

The corrupt Roman church in the 5th Century elevated the Jews' bloodthirsty, wilderness slaughter-god to a position even above Jesus for no reason at all and today Christian Zionists think the slaughter of children is part of God's "plan." It's so ignorant and stupid it makes me nauseous.

Forum List

Back