Any Doubt That Fascists Control The Government Schools?

The Nea had little to zero influence on our curriculum. We don't teach any critical race theory here and it's NOT MY JOB to try to improve things now IS IT? If I had all the power to do so I might just sit back and let you do the heavy lifting.

If there is any doubt, explain the schools need to penalize this:

View attachment 490822

"Mississippi third-grader forced to remove ‘Jesus Loves Me’ mask: lawsuit

A third-grade pupil in Mississippi was robbed of her First Amendment rights when her school forced her to take off a mask that said “Jesus Loves Me,” a new lawsuit claims.

Lydia Booth, 9, was ordered by her principal to remove the mask Oct. 13 at Simpson Central Elementary School in Pinola — claiming that it went against district policy, news station WLBT reported.

“Other students within the school district have freely worn masks with the logos of local sports teams or even the words ‘Black Lives Matter.’ This student deserves an equal opportunity to peacefully express her beliefs.”

I'm sorry, what government controlled schools. Schools are either private or controlled by the towns or municipalities that have school boards that oversee operations and educational direction. They set the rules.
Not the government. Honestly, have you ever made a genuine post here? Or is all just alt-right faux outrage?

Are towns or municipalities NOT government? And do they not receive millions upon millions from the federal government each election cycle?

Most of the schools that are (snicker) ran by local governments NOT willingly accepting this money? And, are they not wholly staffed by union teachers that are beholden to the NEA?

C'mon now......can't have it both ways, now can you?
The school board is elected and is not a governmental body elected for public civics purposes.

Riiiighttttt........you go on telling yourself that. That is why my grandchildren go to private schools - paid for by ME (and my Wife, of course)

I'm glad you chose to make that investment.

If anyone looks at the results of government school, it is clear that education in not the mission.

And something else has replaced it.

Yup.....Progressives....Liberals....Democrats.

And now for the results of indoctrination rather than education:

1. "Across the Board, Scores Drop in Math and Reading for U.S. Students
The latest results from the Nation’s Report Card show declines in student performance across demographics.

2. MATH AND READING SCORES for fourth- and eighth-graders in the United States dropped since 2017, and the decrease in reading achievement has government researchers particularly concerned.

3. "Over the past decade, there has been no progress in either mathematics or reading performance, and the lowest performing students are doing worse," Peggy Carr, associate commissioner of the National Center for Education Statistics, said during a press call Tuesday.

4. ...declines in reading at both grades were also seen at all levels of achievement, whether students were high- or low-achieving, with the exception of the highest achieving fourth graders.

5. "Over the long term in reading, the lowest performing students – those readers who struggle the most – have made no progress from the first NAEP administration almost 30 years ago," she said.

6. ...the scores of lower performing students declined in three of the four grade-subject combinations and those drops are what accounted for the overall drop in average scores."
https://www.usnews.com/news/educati...ores-drop-in-math-and-reading-for-us-students

The same stuff gets posted day after day on these forums yet there's no improvement. The problem is 99 percent of Americans are so busy working they don't have time to fix anything. Should anyone expect them to? There's no extra time to do all that needs to be done and peoe need down time. So most don't really care too much. But if you want to fix schools you need to get conservatives teaching. And they will have to accept starting salaries that are in essence a slap in the face.
'
How many conservatives are teaching in public schools? I have no clue. You see, the con server natives that HAVEN'T been run out of the schools keep their m mouths shut and so what they are told.
That’s not true.

The same stuff gets posted day after day on these forums yet there's no improvement. The problem is 99 percent of Americans are so busy working they don't have time to fix anything. Should anyone expect them to? There's no extra time to do all that needs to be done and peoe need down time. So most don't really care too much. But if you want to fix schools you need to get conservatives teaching. And they will have to accept starting salaries that are in essence a slap in the face.
'
How many conservatives are teaching in public schools? I have no clue. You see, the con server natives that HAVEN'T been run out of the schools keep their m mouths shut and so what they are told.
That’s not true.
Ummm...yes it is and you know it is.

View attachment 490822

A third-grade pupil in Mississippi was robbed of her First Amendment rights when her school forced her to take off a mask that said “Jesus Loves Me,” a new lawsuit claims.

Lydia Booth, 9, was ordered by her principal to remove the mask Oct. 13 at Simpson Central Elementary School in Pinola — claiming that it went against district policy, news station WLBT reported.

“Other students within the school district have freely worn masks with the logos of local sports teams or even the words ‘Black Lives Matter.’ This student deserves an equal opportunity to peacefully express her beliefs.”

I'm sorry, what government controlled schools. Schools are either private or controlled by the towns or municipalities that have school boards that oversee operations and educational direction. They set the rules.
Not the government. Honestly, have you ever made a genuine post here? Or is all just alt-right faux outrage?

Are towns or municipalities NOT government? And do they not receive millions upon millions from the federal government each election cycle?

Most of the schools that are (snicker) ran by local governments NOT willingly accepting this money? And, are they not wholly staffed by union teachers that are beholden to the NEA?

Here where I live schools up to 12th grade are funded by property taxes. So the homeowners set the rules of learning.
That may very well be true. However, if you believe that your school isn't profiting from federal funds, you are sadly mistaken. The NEA funds all public schools in the nation now - IF they play ball............

'
That’s not true.

I KNOW that it is not.

View attachment 490822

Here where I live schools up to 12th grade are funded by property taxes. So the homeowners set the rules of learning.
That may very well be true. However, if you believe that your school isn't profiting from federal funds, you are sadly mistaken. The NEA funds all public schools in the nation now - IF they play ball............
The great majority of funding comes from local property taxes.

View attachment 490822

I would say that their "funding" is 20% property taxes and 80% NEA. Damn Son, have you EVER stopped to ask yourself, "Why is it that EVERY election cycle, all we hear is "MORE MONEY FOR EDUCATION !!!"

One might be inclined to think that we have the BEST schools on the planet - what with all the money we give them, yet here we go again every time a damned politician is running for office - ESPECIALLY damned Democommunists. Nope - we are WAAAAYYYY down the list...go figure

View attachment 490822

I would say that their "funding" is 20% property taxes and 80% NEA. ....

You "would say"? Why are you just talking out of your ass? You don't know anything about what you're trying to spout off about.

'
That’s not true.
Stop talking out of your ass.

'
That’s not true.

Why is it do you wonder, that truth pisses people off? :)

View attachment 490822

You "would say"? Why are you just talking out of your ass? You don't know anything about what you're trying to spout off about.

Yet again, truth kicks you in the ass. Just a quick FYI - my next door neighbor is President of our local school board. Co-incidently, he despises Teachers Unions and the NEA.

So again, Truth is a SOB.......

'
That’s not true.

You wouldn't know the truth if it picked you up and put you on your head, fool. Read carefully: YOU ARE WRONG. There are more conservative teachers than your little imagination seems to be telling you, and we DON'T keep our "mouths shut." I had a long conversation in school today with another teacher who was not shocked or frightened that I am more conservative than he is. It was a normal, adult conversation.

View attachment 490822

Yet again, truth kicks you in the ass. .
Is that why you got those percentages almost exactly backwards, dumbass?

View attachment 490822

I strongly urge you to check your math. But then, you are a angry fascist so you would "fudge" the numbers, wouldn't you? Sooner or later you are going to have to com e to terms with the fact that our public school system is a laughing stock.

Try putting your children (if you have any) in a private school. It will take you about 2 minutes to wonder "Where have you been all my life!?"

'
That’s not true.

You wouldn't know the truth if it picked you up and put you on your head, fool. Read carefully: YOU ARE WRONG. There are more conservative teachers than your little imagination seems to be telling you, and we DON'T keep our "mouths shut." I had a long conversation in school today with another teacher who was not shocked or frightened that I am more conservative than he is. It was a normal, adult conversation.
Nope. You are wrong. Period, end of story.

View attachment 490822

I strongly urge you to check your math. ....

'
That’s not true.

I'm wrong about a conversation I had, personally, today? Just how stupid do you plan to be today?

'
That’s not true.

About an hour ago I had another conversation with another conservative teacher. Nothing unusual about it.

Forum List

Back