Any one addicted to John wick movies

I just saw parts 1/2 again
I saw part 4 on tues
Will rewatch part 3 Fri

Be

Almost uninterrupted ultra-violence. Implausible resistance to physical injury by the hero. It's been done to death.

Meh...they're decent movies but I wouldnt say I'm addicted to em.
Hell,I'm not addicted to anything that comes out of hollyweird.
But hollyweird would be better served if they made more movies like Top Gun.
It was really successful much to hollyweirds consternation.

He gets injured and beaten up
Maybe I've just seen too many movies exactly like it. After the hundredth or so violent death it gets old. The almost continual sound of gunfire in some of these movies just starts to wear on my nerves.

I haven't seen any of them but an old lady at work is addicted to them. Anytime anyone mentions them, that is gonna be something she talks about half the day.

I haven't seen any of them but an old lady at work is addicted to them. Anytime anyone mentions them, that is gonna be something she talks about half the day.
I wish to discus this with her

If you're addicted to "John Wick"...

... do they show you "Sound of Music" and "Annie" in rehab?

ludovico-technique-clockwork-orange.png

Last edited:
John Wick seems to be borrowed from La Femme Nikita, a much better series. He's a ripoff of the Michael Samuel character

Such bad azz movies ..all 4
I saw 1, that was OK. Didn’t see 2 or 3. Saw 4 in an empty theater last Sunday with family - 8 people in the theater, and fell out of my chair laughing 3 different times.

John Wick 4 is a comedy

It's the slow progression into a more outrageous and fantastic society and culture that makes it unique and fascinating to watch.
That can't happen in the 4th installment....and so since the shark was jumped already in 3....4 is just the finale of shooting. That suit of his is overworked magic. How he survives is beyond reason and logic. Even secondary shrapnel should have done him more damage than what he experienced.

The shootout at the hotel should have been the finale. But it wasn't....oh well. When it pops up on streaming services for free I'll watch it. Otherwise no....

If I had bingewatched all 4 together the 4th installment might have been OK...if not trite. But that's not what happened.

Forum List

Back