Any one addicted to John wick movies

It's the same movie over and over, kind of like a violent video game. As a matter of fact the characters have little meaningful dialog and seem to move like video images.

Meh...they're decent movies but I wouldnt say I'm addicted to em.
Hell,I'm not addicted to anything that comes out of hollyweird.
But hollyweird would be better served if they made more movies like Top Gun.
It was really successful much to hollyweirds consternation.
I think the fight scenes are very well choreographed and the actors and stuntpeople carry it out extremely well.

Meh...they're decent movies but I wouldnt say I'm addicted to em.
Hell,I'm not addicted to anything that comes out of hollyweird.
But hollyweird would be better served if they made more movies like Top Gun.
It was really successful much to hollyweirds consternation.
I will rewatch short scenes I like. Now the Equalizer is neat!

I saw 1, that was OK. Didn’t see 2 or 3. Saw 4 in an empty theater last Sunday with family - 8 people in the theater, and fell out of my chair laughing 3 different times.

John Wick 4 is a comedy
I went on Tuesday. First showing. I was the only person in the theater. The whole place, just me.

Come on, they are guy fun. Once the women realize that the Helen is never coming back and then the doggy died, they are outta there.

I thought it was boring. A lot like car chase movies. He just shoots everyone. Boring.

I liked the first one alright and was entertained. But I won't watch it again. 2 and 3 were boring to me.

Then again most action movies today are boring. They are overly choreographed, the fighting is like a dance, action sequences use too much cgi, everything feels almost weightless with no impact, music is always unmemorable, sound effects are generic and so on.

Commando is 10x better than every John wick combined. I love that movie. Every gun has its own unique sound when it's fired almost like they are all their own character, all the action feels like it's actually happening, had just the right amount of comedy, great one liners, lots of real explosions and so on.

Predator is another and while it is great for the same reasons it also has a great storyline and the music is amazing and memorable with great sound effect design.

Demolition man, lethal weapon, tango and cash, big trouble in little china, escape from new York, cobra, raiders of the lost ark, road warrior, aliens, Conan the barbarian, terminator, robocop, die hard, first blood, runaway, red heat, 48 hours, streets of fire, roadhouse, blue thunder, remo williams, the running man, total recall, above the law, bloodsport, action Jackson and delta force. The list goes on and on of great great action movies and any one of those is far better than any one to come out in the last 10 years. Kill bill is probably the last excellent action movie to come out that I want to watch over and over again.

But of course it's all just personal taste. If someone thinks John wick is the best action movie ever then that's cool they have something they enjoy that much, just like I enjoy my action movies.

I liked the first one alright and was entertained. But I won't watch it again. 2 and 3 were boring to me.

Then again most action movies today are boring. They are overly choreographed, the fighting is like a dance, action sequences use too much cgi, everything feels almost weightless with no impact, music is always unmemorable, sound effects are generic and so on.

Commando is 10x better than every John wick combined. I love that movie. Every gun has its own unique sound when it's fired almost like they are all their own character, all the action feels like it's actually happening, had just the right amount of comedy, great one liners, lots of real explosions and so on.

Predator is another and while it is great for the same reasons it also has a great storyline and the music is amazing and memorable with great sound effect design.

Demolition man, lethal weapon, tango and cash, big trouble in little china, escape from new York, cobra, raiders of the lost ark, road warrior, aliens, Conan the barbarian, terminator, robocop, die hard, first blood, runaway, red heat, 48 hours, streets of fire, roadhouse, blue thunder, remo williams, the running man, total recall, above the law, bloodsport, action Jackson and delta force. The list goes on and on of great great action movies and any one of those is far better than any one to come out in the last 10 years. Kill bill is probably the last excellent action movie to come out that I want to watch over and over again.

But of course it's all just personal taste. If someone thinks John wick is the best action movie ever then that's cool they have something they enjoy that much, just like I enjoy my action movies.
Did you ever see Haywire with Gina Carano? Best continuous fight scenes with no breaks in action I have seen.

Forum List

Back