Any one ever witness a cop car towing a a riding lawn mower?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Lmao.... I know the local cops dont get paid alot, but damn, couldn't they use thier personal car for a second job? (I put this here beacuse I thought it was funny and kind of poltical)

Lmao.... I know the local cops dont get paid alot, but damn, couldn't they use thier personal car for a second job? (I put this here beacuse I thought it was funny and kind of poltical)

Maybe it was illegally parked. :D

Maybe it was illegally parked. :D

Thought about that, but wouldnt they call a tow? I live in South Carolina after all. He pulled down a side street and not into town. I never saw a cop car tow anything, push yes? tow no.....

Southun living, darlin' ... we've been known to have drunks driving down the streets on lawn mowers and golf carts! LOL

Should have taken.

You should spend some time reading the local paper. Please....learn our language,

Should have taken.

You should spend some time reading the local paper. Please....learn our language,

you should spend some time getting a job. you should send a resume my way. I could use the laugh.....

Should have taken.

you should spend some time getting a job. you should send a resume my way. I could use the laugh.....

I work for me, dummy. I am pretty sure I could buy you a few times over.

so was is your bussiness anyways cupcake? you do know "penny blossoms" is just an old idea from a t.v. show right? just curious...

I work for me, dummy. I am pretty sure I could buy you a few times over.

so was is your bussiness anyways cupcake? you do know "penny blossoms" is just an old idea from a t.v. show right? just curious...

Cupcake? What are you, gay? Penny blossoms? Yep......you are gay.

I buy and sell stuff. I generally buy it for considerably less than what I sell it for. Been doing this for a long time. I am one of those liberal small business owners. Happy to pay a little extra on my PROFIT.

Your turn. Let me guess.....you are not an English teacher.

What? Walmart sold out of stupid?

I guess because you you shop there for your "finger paint empire" you really should go into the cupcake bussiness sweet hart......

Sweet hart?

You are too good to be true.

yea your gay.. so what. accept it. as a right leaning indie. I dont give a shit....... but you really should learn from your lesbo friends and try to fit in instead of slam. it goes along way.......

I guess because you you shop there for your "finger paint empire" you really should go into the cupcake bussiness sweet hart......

Sweet hart?

yea your gay.. so what. accept it. as a right leaning indie. I dont give a shit....... but you really should learn from your lesbo friends and try to fit in instead of slam. it goes along way.......

Do you STILL think it is spelled "sweet hart"?

Sweet hart?

Do you STILL think it is spelled "sweet hart"?

baby are you going to pay me 50 million dollars a year to spell it correctly? if so........ maybe you just had me at hello.... lol.

Forum List

Back