Any student missing school tomorrow longer than 10 minutes will be marked absent

It's 17 minutes in SLC tomorrow.

I know Burley schools along with the parent's note will require a bushel of potatoes.

Just a stupid show...typical act by uniformed misinformed under educated unthinking children...any reason to get out of school...even for 17 mins and toss in TV cameras and bingo! you got some duped kids...kids kids kids children under 18 kids...folks...KIDS! running the schools...not good...

All the schools around here are closed tomorrow. A demonstration would probably turn out like this:

A very small price to pay to exercise one's rights...There is more learning outside school than in school...

^^^ Label them absent when they are only ten minutes late.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
When they're marked absent, maybe the little twerps will realize they don't own the place.

Right. They should keep their asses at their desks, and not worry about changing the odds that they might get shot at school tomorrow. Gun nuts say an occasional mass shooting doesn't really matter anyway.

The little twerps protest just to protest. They're not smart enough to be anything more than lefties.

^^^ Label them absent when they are only ten minutes late.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So you think that teachers should waste valuable class time redoing the attendance record over and over to accommodate people who think it's okay to wander in whenever, or not at all, as they please? At what point do they actually get to make a determination that the little snot isn't going to show up and move on with their work?

I hate to break it to you, but this is already the policy in most schools I'm aware of. The teacher takes attendance, the attendance form goes to the office, they're officially absent for that period, the parents get a call, end of discussion.

It's called "teaching responsibility". We used to consider that a good thing.

Forum List

Back