Any takers?

proof even when presented, didn't mean jackshit to RW asshats when it came down to Obamas birth certificate, OR Clinton and benghazi ..

FUCK MOORE ..

Trumps daughter believes the women

piss on Crixurley.

"Crixurley" I think i may love you. keep talking sweet cheeks. So then,would you subit to the same standards? You are saying that if I found your name, and payed a 13 year old hooker to say you slept with her and sent that statement to your boss and he fired you on the spot then its all good ?

fuck More, you're a partisan hack.

Really? why ? because I want to hear more from the woman ? some proof? one of their pals who may have seen them together ? eh? nothing since the tenth. Deal with it Jr., your just pulling for team blue. Be a man and just say it.

What more do you want from the women, they have come out and made their statements. I am not sure what you are waiting on

Proof.

Such a thing cannot exist.

What sort of proof could possibly exist?

What you have now is eyewitness testimony and also you have women that have said that these women told them about the events when they happened, so their testimony has been corroborated.

If that is not good enough for you, the I am sure you will stand up and fight for Bill Clinton as well, since there is no proof there either.

You to be honest. Here you lie again. There is NO eyewitness testimony.

The victims are eyewitnesses, they have given their testimony. What is so hard to understand about that. And you did not answer my questions, even though I was very nice and answered yours.

you really diddnt answer anything.

So, you are going to be one of those folks, dishonest and won't do what you ask others to do. I will store that little tidbit about you away for future reference. First you lie about me lying and now this.

Let's not forget, HE was the adult in this situation (if the allegations are true of course - not saying they are true).
. Yes, he was the adult, but did he realize her age ? Might have been why it went no farther than it actually did go. He probably saw that she was to young. Just playing the devil's advocate here.

Gotta say, given the allegations and the stories of the girls, that is HIGHLY unlikely, especially if the man was really cruising the local mall for teenagers. Imagine?! A man in his 30s hanging out at the mall to pick up girls. Something is totally wrong there! I can only HOPE this isn't true.
I know right.

What you have now is eyewitness testimony and also you have women that have said that these women told them about the events when they happened, so their testimony has been corroborated.

If that is not good enough for you, the I am sure you will stand up and fight for Bill Clinton as well, since there is no proof there either.

The victims are eyewitnesses, they have given their testimony. What is so hard to understand about that. And you did not answer my questions, even though I was very nice and answered yours.

So, you are going to be one of those folks, dishonest and won't do what you ask others to do. I will store that little tidbit about you away for future reference. First you lie about me lying and now this.

No, damn, even the Marines demand a certain level of intellect. I asked to point out what was so compelling about the statements. You said the evidence was strong, yet there is none. Mm. Just be a man and admit you are a slave to the news cycle you say you pay no attention to, yet quote daily multiple times.

Good points. If this is false, it is so slimy it could be the Swamp Creatures Mitch & co. Dems get blamed.

Many say "it was a small town, everybody knew" if that is so, he would have had his ass kicked 100 times over. Fathers? Hello? 14 yr old waitress out back? Where is the chef? Head waitress! Small towns did not have malls? Old men not allowed to troll HS?

Let's not forget, HE was the adult in this situation (if the allegations are true of course - not saying they are true).
. Yes, he was the adult, but did he realize her age ? Might have been why it went no farther than it actually did go. He probably saw that she was to young. Just playing the devil's advocate here.

Gotta say, given the allegations and the stories of the girls, that is HIGHLY unlikely, especially if the man was really cruising the local mall for teenagers. Imagine?! A man in his 30s hanging out at the mall to pick up girls. Something is totally wrong there! I can only HOPE this isn't true.

REALLY think about that. Was he an ADA at the time? Fox news is reporting that he was banned, yet the police have no record of it and no mall employee will back it. Yes, Moore is creepy, but the woman are no more believable then he is here.

proof even when presented, didn't mean jackshit to RW asshats when it came down to Obamas birth certificate, OR Clinton and benghazi ..

FUCK MOORE ..

Trumps daughter believes the women

piss on Crixurley.

"Crixurley" I think i may love you. keep talking sweet cheeks. So then,would you subit to the same standards? You are saying that if I found your name, and payed a 13 year old hooker to say you slept with her and sent that statement to your boss and he fired you on the spot then its all good ?

fuck More, you're a partisan hack.

Really? why ? because I want to hear more from the woman ? some proof? one of their pals who may have seen them together ? eh? nothing since the tenth. Deal with it Jr., your just pulling for team blue. Be a man and just say it.

I'm not "pulling" for anyone sport ... sit back and relax - you're not on the need to know list when it comes to evidence. If an investigation comes down and any evidence surfaces they'll have someone whistle and snap their fingers ...if voters oust Moore you can go hold his hand.

Good points. If this is false, it is so slimy it could be the Swamp Creatures Mitch & co. Dems get blamed.

Many say "it was a small town, everybody knew" if that is so, he would have had his ass kicked 100 times over. Fathers? Hello? 14 yr old waitress out back? Where is the chef? Head waitress! Small towns did not have malls? Old men not allowed to troll HS?

What would be better is if they go head and release all the members of congress who have used funds from the tax payer funded sexual pay off fund.

No, damn, even the Marines demand a certain level of intellect. I asked to point out what was so compelling about the statements. You said the evidence was strong, yet there is none. Mm. Just be a man and admit you are a slave to the news cycle you say you pay no attention to, yet quote daily multiple times.

Eyewitness testimony of the victims is evidence. People go to jail on that alone.

I laid out my reasons, in detail. But you are now too butthurt that someone answers you stupid questions and you have no response so you just keep lying and lying.

You are a fraud, nothing more.

With regard to the democratic conspiracy angle, it would actually be better for them for Moore to WIN, rather than lose. The damage he will do to the republican party trumps a single seat in the senate.

REALLY think about that. Was he an ADA at the time? Fox news is reporting that he was banned, yet the police have no record of it and no mall employee will back it. Yes, Moore is creepy, but the woman are no more believable then he is here.

I'm sorry, but this type of thing really isn't as rare as we would like to believe. You are right, there is no solid proof or evidence that he did any of these things, but it would certainly not surprise me if it were true. After all, I was a teenage girl before.

True dat, but they are adults now, they made a public allegation t, now they need to explain it to us. I mean damn, everyone here will pretty much say this was a smear. Zero fucks are given about the woman. Until they explain them selves they are nothing but noise from the crowed.

What more do you want from the women, they have come out and made their statements. I am not sure what you are waiting on

Proof.

Thats where you are wrong. He jizzed all over a dress and it got him caught and impeached for lying. As for Bill, I give two shits. Eye witnesses to testimony on an event that happened 30 years ago with ZERO witnesses ? Thats pretty funny.

True dat, but they are adults now, they made a public allegation t, now they need to explain it to us. I mean damn, everyone here will pretty much say this was a smear. Zero fucks are given about the woman. Until they explain them selves they are nothing but noise from the crowed.

Proof.

Thats where you are wrong. He jizzed all over a dress and it got him caught and impeached for lying. As for Bill, I give two shits. Eye witnesses to testimony on an event that happened 30 years ago with ZERO witnesses ? Thats pretty funny.

Tell that to Bill Cosby

I'm sorry, but this type of thing really isn't as rare as we would like to believe. You are right, there is no solid proof or evidence that he did any of these things, but it would certainly not surprise me if it were true. After all, I was a teenage girl before.

I BELIEVE he went for younger chicks. I dont believe they are telling their stories now for any other reason then making a political hit. There is a distinct pattern here.

Eyewitness testimony of the victims is evidence. People go to jail on that alone.

I laid out my reasons, in detail. But you are now too butthurt that someone answers you stupid questions and you have no response so you just keep lying and lying.

You are a fraud, nothing more.

yes they do ..

several grown men step forward years later and tell how a Priest jacked them off when they were kids - its accepted as evidence - guilty.

Well, this is just one reason why people who make false accusations need to be made an example of and punished very harshly for doing it. It is a really terrible thing to do (for any reason) and it also harms REAL victims when they are not believed because of it. Sad. Really sad for real victims who are not believed because of some vile so called person who would try to ruin someone's life over a political ideology, a grudge, money, whatever.

Proof.

Tell that to Bill Cosby

Well, Bill Cosby got a mistrial.

Unfortunately it is very rare to have solid evidence in any kind of rape/molestation or sexual assault case. I'm sure most of the guys who are doing these things (especially if they are in a position of power/authority), are smart enough to know that they need to keep it secretive as much as they possibly can.

Well, this is just one reason why people who make false accusations need to be made an example of and punished very harshly for doing it. It is a really terrible thing to do (for any reason) and it also harms REAL victims when they are not believed because of it. Sad. Really sad for real victims who are not believed because of some vile so called person who would try to ruin someone's life over a political ideology, a grudge, money, whatever.

dont care, libtard or republicant, this shit aint cool. not for Bill Clinton, Not for Roy Moore, not for weird al.

With regard to the democratic conspiracy angle, it would actually be better for them for Moore to WIN, rather than lose. The damage he will do to the republican party trumps a single seat in the senate.
. Only if the allegations are concrete.

Forum List

Back