Anybody else strangely attracted to Jodi Arias?

Smilodonfatalis

May 5, 2013
I know it's wrong but I feel an overwhelming fantasy coming on.

If I was on a jury I would have to recuse myself. I don't want to convict her, even though she probably deserves a 2nd degree murder conviction.

You know this puts you in the same category as the deranged women who send their underpants to serial killers?

The babes felt the same way about serial killer Ted Bundy. Allegedly he fathered a child while on Death Row.

I think Amanda Knox is cute as hell
I would bang her with body armor lol

If I was on a jury I would have to recuse myself. I don't want to convict her, even though she probably deserves a 2nd degree murder conviction.

I think psychotherapy would work for you.

Jodi scares me a little. Maybe that's why the thought of being with her excites me so.

BTW, I'm pretty sure Amanda Knox is innocent. The Italian police were incompetent bullies.

I don't find her attractive at all, I'm not about to lose my head over her.

Amanda Knox?
Foxy knoxy!

Looks ok from a distance but up close she is a spotty acne scarred plain Jane.

She reminds me of a painting by Monet!

Look good from a distance, but are nasty up close!!

We get a lot of monets around this neck of the woods!

as Gino Vanelli says

black cars look better in the shade

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m39piBT2vE]Gino Vanelli - Black Cars - YouTube[/ame]

--LOL

I'm sure she'll be happy to be your penpal when she is serving her prison sentence.

I'd be afraid she would cut my thing off after I fell asleep, like that other crazy lady.

Forum List

Back